LSD Rebirth

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Sunkid, May 29, 2006.

1. FURBY.R.HOTT

FURBY.R.HOTT Member

actually, people wanting it is basically a meaningless step, the thing thats holding us back is the fact that its like impossible to make without a phd in plant chemistry and a lab full of equipment

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

hm i know someone with a PhD in organic chemistry, access to many labs.. i dont think she'd go for it though.. being my mom and all lol ;P

3. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

i would say the best way of going about anything that is illegal is just to keep it on the down lo and dont be a dumbass

4. A-Shwa-Child

A-Shwa-Child Member

Ok fine... I guess my idea was pretty bad...
    Why dont we push for decrim? and make it more available for research like the in 50s. LSD was such good drug to research, untell the hippies ruined it...
    I totally agree that the wave is coming back.

5. Neuronaut7

Neuronaut7 Member

You can't blame the hippies for something like that, because LSD provided the spark for much of the change that happened in the 60's and 70's. You could say that LSD created hippies, but not that hippies are responsible for the criminalization of LSD and other psychedelics.

If blame is to be placed anywhere, it should land squarely on Timothy Leary's shoulders, for he was the one who crashed around saying that everyone should dose when that's not true. You have to have the proper mindset for the drug, some people would not have a good time doing it and would not gain anything from the experience. Maybe that would be different in a medical setting, but we can't know that.

It wasn't the hippies, it was Leary and people who abused the drug that made the government make those drugs illegal.

And LSD is still a good drug to research, no need to use the past tense. Medical research is coming back, though it's just getting started. Expect to wait at least until after pot is fully legalized...or maybe not. It may be easier for researchers looking for positive results to gain access to the drugs, and there are already studies underway or finished that have looked at Mescaline and MDMA for medical uses. Only problem is, you might have to either be a cancer patient or have cluster headaches to be able to use the drugs.

We're gonna need a revolution in psychiatry to get LSD back in there, due to many pharmecutical companies pushing their anti-depressants that you typically have to stay on for a few years...

6. PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker Member

if phish comes back so will LSD, they are like the grateful dead of now.

7. GD Cat

GD Cat Member

^there is more acid around today then there was during the last phish tour.

8. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Yea definitely there was next to nothing when the circus came to town in my area, took hours to find one head with average quality...

9. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

ahh ,, show me a show,, show me a show that ..

hehehe,, im so confused..
    phish an the dead??
    the the same game? the same rules?

spare me please..

its 2 diffrent generations..

10. PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker Member

idk i know this kid who went to one and said it was easy to find, but i went to a dave matthews oncert last night and got some pretty easly

11. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

I kind of think like salvia is the acid of our generation. Theres a lot of kids trying it right now, and it's still legal and easy to get. Of course its a different kind of thing then acid and isnt being preached about on street corners. It'll never change people the way acid did either.

12. 2cesarewild

"I know this kid, who went to a phish concert once, and.." lol pharewell had next to nothing, and what was there was bunk-average at best... but anyways

seventyfour: so how is salvia like the 'acid' of our generation? i missed the connection lol

13. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

psychedelic crack..

the acid of "our generation"

im glad i aint of that generation/..

14. stalk

stalk Banned

this generations all about the internet

leary said it was the lsd of the future

15. PeaceMaker

PeaceMaker Member

when did i say that the Dead and Phish are the same type of music, i was talkin about people followin phish on tour like they did dead

16. enlightened

enlightened Member

my friend had this awesome (although highly impractical) idea where we could make 'business cards' with a couple drops of lsd on them and hand them out to people to lick or whatnot.

17. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

haha ill take cid over sally any day thank you.
    is it just me or does phish sound a bit emo in a way

18. 2cesarewild

I guess I could kinda see some vocal parts where trey sounds kind of "emo" but on the whole nah not at all they're music is for the most part really happy and whimsical.

19. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

then i guess it'd have something to do with me being an idiot, and that last night i thought i could talk about a band while only having heard about 5 songs.

20. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

man you arent An idiot what is this

(2ce is , look at his title)