LSD purity and trip quality

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by d0nny, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

my understanding was the the only involvement LSD had with her death was that a friend mentioned to authorities during the investigation that she had tried LSD weeks earlier. it came as a shock to her father after which he started on with his anti-lsd crusade.
    thing with Leary is that he was one of the only people that stood up and oublically called him on it. most of the country thought he was a saint and would certainly never lie about the thing. to this day one of my neighbors believes his story :(
    don't think he ever distanced himself from the claim that LSD killed her but by the time Nixon codified the drug scheduling system in the 70s it was too late.

2. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2Dw94VIkE"]AMAZING TIMOTHY LEARY INTERVIEW - YouTube

3. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

4. Chodpa

Chodpa Senior Member

acid works by agonizing the brain monoamines and other hormones and the instant cascading brain invigoration needs to occur very fast, or else it curtails full freedom from preconception. it's the freedom from preconception which gegnerated the greatest love for lsd and it's the anticipation of a certain 'trip' which is due to lower quality acid altogether. if the acid is genuine you will not have anticipated it. personally if i was taking acid for days straight stuck in mud and not eating right i would be bad trippin on the brown blotter too.