LSD or Research Chemicals.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by paul weller, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i see 2 main errors / confusions in this thread

1) only lsd is useful as a pychedelic, so if you actually took 2c-i, your trip was STUPID, you MORON. ;)

2) RC's are exactly like LSD except for a special "something" that's missing and therefore they are worse

The truth is, LSD is just one of these amazing molecules that opens the mind and heart, mdma is another, ketamine is another, psilocybin is another, etc, etc. and it's not like the difference RCs and LSD is small; they are worlds apart. Sure, some are more similar, for example 5meohtp, but even THAT is INSTANTLY recognizable as an entirely different drug when you're on it, and more and more clues just keep popping into your face as you go through the experience

the truth is when you are given an RC, you will know. Oh boy, will you ever know.

2. paul weller

paul weller Member

LSD isn't special as a molecule. The only reason people think it is, is because it is the classic psychedelic. The first one that started being used widely. The fact is that there are a lot of chemicals that do similar things to your brain.

And being that I've never done anything that I knew for a fact was LSD, I WOULDNT know if it was an RC or not, and most people wouldn't.

3. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i dont think lsd blotters are always tasteless. Ive had them twice (same batch) and they had an almost metallic bitter taste to suck on. somewhere on the line between interesting and gross.

the effects seemed to match typical results for lsd, minus the fact that coming up took a while (unless first hit was dud-i took one of both types several hours apart). having tried DOC, i feel confident to say it did not resemble a DOx, and had a long (8-14 hr) duration

4. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

You really can't know for sure whether or not you have taken LSD, but usually it is a safe bet you have when the blotter is at least 1/4" by 1/4" an inch or smaller and tasteless at the same time. It's just the purity of the LSD that varies nowadays, since it is apparently harder to obtain precursors and make.

Also, LSD is an almost microscopic chemical so the "real deal" doesn't need oversized/thick blotters to sustain it. I believe it's safe to say that over 98% of the RC chemicals out there aren't active in doses as small as LSD, and therefore can't be fit onto a blotter paper as small as the standard LSD blotter size...

so you would probably know if you were getting an RC.. as they are often in forms of pills or oversized blotter papers with a nasty chemical taste.

hope that answers something for ya,
    :cheers2:peace

5. Cavale

Cavale Member

Oh, god. And be glad of it, sir.

I wish I could say the same.

6. Cavale

Cavale Member

:iagree:

7. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I can believe the Bromo-Dragonfly (aka DOB-Dragonfly) stuff would fit....which is scary.

The 2C-i could fool you into thinking it's LSD, but you'd need to fit at least 10mg or more on the blotter for it to do anything, so they'd have to be much bigger than regular blotter. Either much thicker or bigger dimensions. So....that blotter in the picture is either not 2C-i, or is huge.

I think if it's regular sized blotter on regular paper, and it's anything like LSD in effect and onset, it's probably LSD.
    Of course you won't know if it's anything like LSD until you take it...so there's definitely a risk if you get it from someone unknown and you're the first to try it. That's probably a bad idea with any drugs, but necessary sometimes.

See this: http://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=2996 about 2c-b, which is active at about the same dose at 2c-i.

See this about the differences in what you feel (onset, etc) with DOB: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dob/dob_journal1.shtml

This is about mescaline: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mescaline/mescaline_info2.shtml But, there's not much active at 5mg. See the size of the blotter....2ci blotter would have to be very thick or bigger than a dime. It wouldn't even fit on a micro dot.

So, I stick with my original idea (even with your link to "2c-i blotter") that nothing other than DOx's or the dragonfly stuff will fit.

Don't ever take big blotter....that'd be crazy.

(I'd guess some people might think there's some unknown chemicals out there that would fit...but I don't think that's likely.)

8. klondike_bar

Im going to bump this thread, and add my own question to it:

if given the option, would you rather get 100 hits of LSD for 550$, or spend 300$ to get 50 doses of 2C-E and 30 of 2C-I?
    Im havent tried the 2Cs yet, and have heard great things about them. however, I havent really heard much in the way of RC vs LSD

9. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

thats a bit of a toughy. i think personally i would get the rc's. theres always cid around my parts rc's are unheard of. so i end up having to go to a vendor.

10. Gr8phulforPhish

Gr8phulforPhish Guest

I don't mean to be debbiefuckindowner here, but the notion that most blotters out there are lsd is just insane. I remember years when lsd was the norm, and to say that lsd is anything but PROFOUNDLY different from shitty, shitty research chemicals is wrong. With how easy it has become to get stuff like bromodrfly (which is tastless, can fit on an lsd sized blotter, and has HORRENDOUS effects) online I don't see this changing anytime soon. sorry.

11. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

Klondike, did vendor e-mail you back?

12. klondike_bar

^ignore message. moved to PM system

13. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

FYI uh..the PM feature? Can be read by a third party...since this is not a secure site.. try hotmail or secured email site and use code.
    :D:D

14. klondike_bar

nothing damning was transferred, dont woory. anyways, better then chatting in the forums :eek:

15. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I'm sure..as everything I say here is a lie! I just pretend to use drugs. :rolleyes:

16. ad10

ad10 Member

ahh but even pretending is sooo much fun

17. klondike_bar

guys, im TOTALLY high right now. i just ate a sheet of blotter and snorted a handful of coke! then, it wasnt very visual, so i inhaled a whole tank of nitrous!!!!

please excuse me while i go die in the corner....

18. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

hahahaha, nice :cheers2:
    could of been lsd 75 though...
    no wait, was it lsd 60?
    no, lsd 134 - that's the one!!
    :cool:

19. klondike_bar

lsd gets better the higher the suffix....

but on topic, would you reccoment LSD, or lower-priced research chemicals (like 2ce/2ci)?

20. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

lsd. but only from a trusted person

a sample to test the potency would be nice.