LSD increase your creativity?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Haliny, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Haliny

Haliny Members

I'm WRITER. It is true LSD increase your creativity? I never tried a "trip" before. Just ask :)

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

It's highly possible...

It's also possible that it shuts it down, depends on the trip.

yoni42 and Haliny like this.
  3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Look into micro dosing. Its getting popular among creative people who don't want to trip their balls off

1 person likes this.
  4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It's highly unpredictable. If you're having writers block, I would recommend going to workout at the gym or something over dosing yourself.

1 person likes this.
  5. Haliny

Haliny Members

If you cut a stamp in 4 and you get 1/4 is it safe? I mean the very first trip.

PS.
    My biggest fear is the so-called "flashback". I do not want (after 1 year) to drive my car on the highway and lose control.

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Microdosing doesn't involve tripping at all ;) :)

Its usually done with a liquid form and pincet. Like i said, just take a look around online and (if you can) offline. I've never done it myself, otherwise i'd surely expand more! But it seems the closest to what you're looking for, so especially if you don't feel like trippin and mainly about sparking that creativity...

Happy searching and good luck!

1 person likes this.
  7. Haliny

Haliny Members

Hi, Asmo,

I don't want to see demons or ghost or angels. I just look for a little bliss and brand new ideas for my book.

Unfortunatlly, I can't find acid in the place I live. (Maybe it's time to travel in US... :)

Or... I am open to suggestions in privat:)

8. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Look up 1P-LSD - it is essentially the same chemical as LSD-25, but is legal in most places and can be ordered online.

1 person likes this.
  9. yoni42

yoni42 Guest

Increase, but when you aren't on the drug the effect is gone.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Want to increase you imagination and creativity?

Stop watching the news. Stop watching politics. Don't be afraid to be a child again, going back to the times you'd play with yourself and imaginary friends in the backyard. Those were the days you were most creative and none of it has to make sense.

wilsjane and GLENGLEN like this.
  11. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Not necessarily. LSD demands something of you if you want to get something from it. The trip is not over until you process what happened. If you want to be casual about it it's a 14 hour experience.

12. yoni42

yoni42 Guest

The experience of LSD, just makes the brain with more information you receive, that's why after an LSD experience you would "still" have something changed because of it.
    It's like you live for one week in another country, from this experience you would change the posses of thinking, anyway not all the experience with LSD are effective to change someone's psychology.
    LSD, will not cause you to be smarter, creative or other stuff after the experience, it doesn't change your basic function, yes there is neurotically, like every day in your brain, but not enough to change some things about you.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

You ever listen to The Beatles in 1962 on Please Please Me vs The Beatles in 1967 with Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band? There is clearly an escalation in the level of creativity comparing those records and it'd be hard to deny LSD being an influence on Sgt. Peppers.

In many respects, creativity is subjective, that may be an aspect of which might make it difficult to analyze to what extent LSD facilitates creativity, but it's clear that it does for some.

14. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

maybe, i don't remember anything after the comedown

15. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Most successful writers base their characters and story lines on people and incidents that they have come across in real life and delves into how they would react together. It requires a lot of imagination, but also clear thinking. Any drugs may stretch the imagination, but would dull the logical timeline and reality of events.
    I am not saying that in certain cases this could not work, but more often than not it gets out of hand and results in meaningless jumbled garbage that few people would want to read.
    Few people have the self ability to take a trip for inspiration and then stop completely when they are writing. Sadly, drugs are addictive.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Psychedelics have been known to cause neurogenesis. So in a way they do have long term change. The brain does that anyway especially when you have a healthy diet but unlike other drugs it's not killing brain cells. For example MDMA as much as I like it it is not having that positive change on the psychical brain. Which is why you rarely do it.

LSD will not raise your IQ 10 points but I guess what "change" is is very subjective. Most people who have used it say they are not the same person after. Their brain looks at the world in a different way.

17. yoni42

yoni42 Guest

Neurogenesis is not Neuropalsticity, its 2 things different, also anti-depressants and Weed does Neurogenessis, LSD will cause a change in the neuroconnections, like every other drugs, In away it is different from other drugs, but the changes will not last after a time you didn't use the drug, of course you can have a "bad trip" and "cause" you mental-illness, But it wasn't the LSD, It's the experience from the drug.

18. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

Last week I ate a golden bit of paper . Every 20 years I do this . I can remember all 3 these times
    in detail , mind and body , and perhaps the next time (when I am ~age 80) I'll have something of a
    theory to share . So far : first is mythological , second is receiving and enjoying artful magic , third
    is practical/physical and sparkly self-realization .

What do you suppose will be the fourth ?

19. yoni42

yoni42 Guest

Are you stupid? These guys with or without LSD are creative, of course LSD boost your creativity when you are on the drug.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018