LSD Healing

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by peyote_coyote, Jan 11, 2005.

1. peyote_coyote

peyote_coyote Member

I've never done lsd since it's difficult to find here. I've been going through a lot of fucked up shit right now in my mind. I heard lsd is also a healer. Could I have a spiritual expirience where I can understand myself better and therfore heal myself...?

2. goldmund

goldmund Member

Absolutely. Be prepared and humble enough to accept everything, including ups and downs in your experience. Its all part of the trip. Not always fun in those states, but you always learn something precious. Its like dreaming while your awake, interpreting symbols, syncronicity, etc. and being able to physically interact with your subconcious.

There will be others who will tell you not to do it. They are liers and thieves in the night. :) j/k. Take their advice into consideration as well.

3. goldmund

goldmund Member

subconscious (I can't stand spelling mistakes, arggh)

4. peyote_coyote

peyote_coyote Member

Yeah, I always take the bad with the good, it goes hand in hand.

5. orqan

orqan Member

actually LSD had been used for healing Alcoholism. It means it can make u realize things about yourself. I guess it would help you.

BTW the alcoholism treatment was accomplished in a psychiatry institute :)

6. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

My experiences with acid would definately say that using it as a psycological medicene (especially if you're depressed) could go very badly. Instead of overcoming issues, acid makes me analyse my problems , but unless deep thinking can overcome your problems, spending hours and hours obsessing over them isn't fun, and can leave you feeling worse for it afterwards. But hey, thats just me, I only trip when I'm secure in my surroundings. Physical and mental.

7. Jonas

Jonas Member

astralgoldfish, i know exactly what you mean. not with acid, but the last 2 times i did shrooms i spent at least an hour each time feeling terrible about somethings that have been troubling me lately, (school grades, the fact that i don't do anything really is school, and how everything is going to radically change after highschool and i'm not sure if i'm ready for that to happen). then again, i didn't take the time to settledown, and really look for an answer, i just kind of worried for a while. its up to you to try and see if it helps you solve your problems, i mean, nothing bad can come of it, give it a whirl