Lsd + Fear And Loathing

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by dazedgatsby, Jun 29, 2015.

1. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

How would that turn out I wonder? Bout to sink into some good Lucy tonight. I bet it'll be Wilde and Weird ... Ya know... The hallucinations that are already in the movie. Like the hotel carpet creeping up the Texan's leg... Couldn't it theoretically potentiate the trip?

Anyone have any thoughts?

1 person likes this.
  2. dazedgatsby

dazedgatsby shitheel

Well,

Hendrix musicassette.

3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

How did it work out for ya?

Another HF member told me that once while on 2C-E he watched fear and loathing. According to him it felt like he was taking all the drugs they were in the movie.

Personally my attention span is too short for movies while tripping.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I've watched that tripping. The hotel carpet scene was happening in a lot of places it did seem to enhance things but I think there are better things to do with a trip then watch a movie.

1 person likes this.
  5. 0uthab0x

0uthab0x Members

The first time i saw this movie i was trippin balls and it was not intentional. I just had nowhere to go and wound up at a friends in front of the t.v. in fucking bat country , then zed pulled me out of whatever trance i had gone into , it was awesome.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

The other night I ate a piece of chocolate that was half thc half cbd and watched "Heartbreakers" with Sigourney Weaver, Jennifer Love Hewitt, and Gene Hackman. It wasn't really funny or anything but I found myself tripping out on the acting in the movie; how good they were and parts that didn't sit well with me. It was interesting at the very least, but I did notice that I was pacing and couldn't really sit still. The thc can have a tendency to make me anxious sometimes.

7. christaree

christaree Members

I've watched Fear and Loathing before, and I dot think I've ever understood Dr. Gonzo in the bathtub scene with as much clarity as I did that night. The whole movie comes in waves just like the trip.
    Amazeballz

1 person likes this.
  8. bigandy

bigandy Members

ive a question about ketamine?