lsd and the US postal system

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by tiki_god7, Jun 5, 2004.

1. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

Ok I know lsd is a colorless, odorless liquid.....so is it detectable? I mean say if I had a visine dropper full of lsd and mailed it across the country, how would that fly? anybody know? I'm stuck in Minnesota were lsd is EXTREMELY hard to come by...........but I'm in love with it spiritual capabilities and brain processes with perceptoin and how LSD affects them.............anybody have any experience or knowledge of how it is detected?

2. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Better to send a sheet than a vile. Try writeing a letter on one...

3. weekend warrior

weekend warrior Member

I dont know either how it would work out but if and when you find out let us know!! i wish i knew where to get some that would awesome! id buy like a couple sheets you know? i wish i could get a couple sheets. Hell yeah for mail order!!

4. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

One of my paretns' old friends used to just put 5 vials in a plain cardboard box. It is colourless and oderless and he never had any problems. This was back 30 years though, but I'd assume it wouldn't be to hard...you just gotta know the guy on the other end is all.

5. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

it's perfectly acceptable to send visine through the mail. just because it's not ACTUALLY visine doesn't make any difference. the mail/UPS doesn't go around opening peoples' packages. furthermore, even if they did, they would find nothing suspicious - why in the fuck would they ever even begin to think that the visine bottle could be laced with LSD25? not only would they never suspect anything of the sort, they would certainly never try it to find out. i bet if you polled the post office and other mail delivery services, the last thing on their mind is looking for LSD - i'm sure the majority of them don't even know what it is, much less what it looks like. i've recently sent 13g of shrooms in a container through UPS across the country, to myself. i picked up the package a few days later and all of my shrooms were there and intact (had they bothered to look at all, they would have found them). and, well, me and a friend tripped balls, twice each.

the point is, you can easily send any form of LSD through the mail or in a package through UPS. it is not their concern - you are just being extremely paranoid (remember that you're the only one who will ever know what is in the package).

6. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It is MUCH easier to send blotter then visine..but go for it..

Don't put on a return address or include identifying information in/on the package.

A recipient NAME is not needed, only an address as well.

7. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

Stick it in a book or somthinng and mail the book.

8. Scholar_Warrior

Scholar_Warrior Be Love Now

hey, I'll give you my address and you can try it! :) I'll let you know the minute it arrives!!:):):)

9. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

Yeah I wouldn't mind getting some of that myself.

10. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

haha thanks guys...I was thinkin about having it sent the otherway, to me....haha......it'd be nice

11. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

I've, on several occasions, had people try to sell me acid in eye droppers. I've even heard of people dropping right on the eye, which i think is fucking ridiculous. Just send a hit to your buddie's house, and if it makes it, it makes it. Simply put, there is no money in mailing lsd, so they won't look for it. i doubt you'll get caught.

12. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

thats pretty good, cause i wanted my sister to mail me LSD while im working at a boy scout camp this summer.

13. JamminOTR

JamminOTR Member

thats fucket up dude. Not very scout like, common! No I'm just messin. I remember going to my JLT and smoking down with my troup leader. The kid was chill so I made his fuckin weekend.

14. CrimethINC

CrimethINC Member

DUDE if u can find one of the rare suppliers of acid, lol, i would like to talk to you about mailing transactions....its none existant here :confused:

15. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

man, im a pretty good scout to, im a fucking eagle scout...but camp will be awesome