lsd and cold

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jack123456789, Mar 14, 2008.

1. jack123456789

jack123456789 Member

I have a minor cough and I had a fever a few days ago, but now I'm feeling just congested. I was wondering if i took lsd with a cold would i have a bad time?

2. Adam.

Adam. Visitor

well I read somewhere that lsd produces more mucous in the nose, so you should probably wait until it passes because i also read lsd rises body temperature a little but I don't know by experience because I haven't dropped lsd yet.
    but I am not sure I am not experienced, but I would just wait because I wouldn't want it to get in the way of my experience and ruin it.

3. jack123456789

jack123456789 Member

Yeah, that does make sence. I don't think I will until next weekend or my cold is completely gone. I wouldn't want to be coughing and such while tripping.

4. stalk

stalk Banned

tim leary used to dose people who had colds 1200mcg
    and when they came out of it
    they no longer had a cold....

5. EnlightenMe

EnlightenMe Member

I'm surprised they still had connections to reality.

Jack: I think you should go for it! Be a pioneer and let us know what its like lol (just joking! wouldn't want anything to spoil a first time :) )

6. LSD ASAP

LSD ASAP Member

It does help with colds. I don't know does it raises temperature of the body but you do sweat more than usuall.