lowering tolerance

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Eden, May 10, 2004.

1. Eden

Eden Member

What can you do to help lower your tolerance while on a break? anything to help aid in the process? out of the blue my tolerance has gone through the roof. i rarely get very high, just sleepy and it really sucks. i want to take a break and just clear my system! any tips? thanks!!!!

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

the best thing to do is just stop smoking for a while. it helps tolerance and proves to people your not addicted. :)

3. Velouria

Velouria Member

Take a two week break. It will work wonders.

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Like mentioned, just take a break for a couple of weeks. The high when you come back will be amazing. You tolerance will build back up, but at least that's a temporary fix.

5. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

I think i need to take a break too, cuz whenver i smoke, i get high for maybe 20 minutes, then im just all tired and a useless blob. But i dont think i could ever take a break because, ALL of my friends smoke, ALL the time. Thats all we do, Literally. If i were to take a break, i would have to either not go around all my friends for a while, which i wont do OR i would have to sit around all of them, while they toke, and oh what fun that would be.

6. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

high for 20mins? :\ you must be getting shitty weed or your tolerance is to the extreme.. i've been smoking since last year and its been 2hours and im still high ><

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

I am the same way. I need to get my tolerance down. Every time I smoke i just get real tired and anti social lol. I haven't smoked my whole Christmas break until tonight, and I was/am pretty high. So i'm happy about that lol

8. falsereality

falsereality Member

ya its deffinately worth it to take tolerance breaks... just make sure on ur break u save all ur weed money, its just that much more worth it

9. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I only pretty much smoke on weekends, which is great for me. Between work and school all week, I don't have time to be burnt out, so I save my smoking for the weekends. It gives me something to look forward to during the week and it keeps my tolerance down.

10. hippieatheart

ah, you're a genius

11. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

Eat freshly picked mushrooms everyday for 2 weeks while on your break and you will be ready to go back to weed lol

12. hippieatheart

^ hahaha sounds like a good idea