lovegasm

Discussion in 'True Love' started by soaringeagle, Apr 2, 2007.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

today was the best day ever
    we feel so high were splattering love all over every thread we touch
    so this is an attempt to control an uncontrollable lovegasm

what is it about mondays? this happened last monda too, but not quite as intencely. our love reached a fever pitch not long after i woke up (and shed just gotten to work) love/desire/insanity/creativity all were one as we abandoned every inhibition even common sence went out the window..

sitting at your desk love exploding from every pore, wave after wave of joy.. who could care about the people just outside her office door, left wide open without a care, our desires overwhelmong..passions igniting 4-6 hours of nonstop lovegasms extremly erotic & hot, but very deep emotionaly.. purest love.. insane passion.. desire so strong wed risk anything just to explore its depths..

no drugs could ever make us this high

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

Rock on, brother... can't say I've experienced a lovegasm that intense, but hopefully some day :) Enjoy it

3. soaringeagle

oh its been intence since the day we met (1 month tomoro..yay) & lovegasm is the only way to describe the entire experience
    within hmm 3 days maybe felt like we lived together years & in 3 weeks felt like we were married a lifetime..its crazy how quickly we went from sharing 1 momment today with very lil hope for tomoro to not able to imagine being apart 1 second for the rest of our lives

yeaa baby its a lovegasm carying us away like a tidal wave..we're kinda helpless , just gotta go with the flow

4. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

:)

but i want to go with the flow wherever it'll take me, because love is the wave and you are next to me, that's all i need. the love just grows and grows.. im really serious we are gonna explode but who cares... it'll be a good one :)
    happy love. love happy. loving you makes me happy and im happy to love you.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

That's awesome

6. soaringeagle

herbuh hey bro i discovered the beginning of your love too just the other day

& i met my muse here too
    tell honeyhwannah i say hey

but my darlin aura, golden aura light of my life i thought every momment with yiou was pure bliss.. then you took me higher..
    how can we survive such an overdose? sure its only love, but feels like a very powerrful drug..
    i know its changed me permenantly

loving you is the only thing i can do,,,

7. Autentique

i really have no problem dying from a love overdose... specially if its true love, our love :)

8. soaringeagle

i know hun i swear sometimes today i had no heartbeat or breath.. unless you alowed it.. i was so under your control i wouldnt have cared if it was my last momment as long as i spent it with you

9. feralfey

feralfey Member

Congrats, you guys. :)

10. soaringeagle

hehe thnx last night was our 1 month anniversary.. had to spend it on the phone though, but still was wonderful :) but so is everyday pretty much..
    i like that blessing shes absolutely my best friend & far more , but cant imagine it burning down to embers when it feels more like its building to an atomic blast

depends where in jersey ya are ya might feel the shock waves

think her nets gonna be down all weekend..sigh..

last night, on the phone, we realized that if we hadn't ,et on the exact day we met, probably even within hours of the exact time we met, we probably wouldn't have ended up where we are today..& to think we kinda owe it all to a totally random occurrence like a spider bite..its funny too, the day we met, time itself changed..i think it was within a week that we felt like we'd known each other & lived together for years..

think i'll call her & say goodmornin :) but then i'll end up on the phone all day.... oh well :)

she says goodmorning everyone god shes got the sweetest voice ever :)

11. Autentique

wakip up to your voice it's the best feeliing ever, I swear that whenever i talk to you my bed feels smaller and I can feel you next to me.

I love u.

12. soaringeagle

its amazing how we never really feel the distance.. i mean yes i cant touch you, but still i feel you..yea your far, but still your always right here with me

i'm trying to think of more to say but the softness of your shoulders has made thought impossible again