Love

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by 3407LOVE, Sep 1, 2013.

1. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

3407 is the inverted spelling of LOVE

the way you brain would see it without retinal processors that reverse all images

PURE water, pure air, pure consciousness ... PURE LOVE

Because my name is love I thought to make a thread about love where people can post anything they feel like sharing on the topic of love.

Love is creative so forgive me for jumping to throwing in a quote I fully intend on getting back here with inventiveness, experience, and really good stories.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nothing is Evol of its self but MissUnderstanding = Ignorance ! EvoLove

MeSanta
    MeSatan
    Namaste

What I loved about the fest was that the year I attended there was still some live bands
    girls hugged and kissed me, smiles were lighting the atmosphere with joy, friendly faces were like flashlights in the night coming and going to the events.
    It was like chemical love, like fireflies lighting up to mate in the sky

I was there on my own separated from the cactus curator with his consort dementia, and the Woodstock survivor
    Kate who snored ... so off I flew on my own being hugged and lead astray from fractal forest to the camp fire
    story telling circle of friends I never met before except at every campfire I'd ever been.

The power of love can express vibrations so strong that it becomes infectious, life and way changing. Not only love, but love unconditionally expressed from the heart, spirit, and soul! Love has a natural rhythm ever present in nature, so we each have the gift, the ability; we just all need to be mindful to express it as much as possible for the goodness of heart, God and nature!

Love when it's convenient and when it's not...Be love!

[​IMG]

A wild cougar attacked a 7 year old boy, his mother saw the boys head in the cougar's mouth and reacted.
    She came out of her house with a dish towel in her hands and began to frantically hit the cougar with it. The cougar then stopped, let go of the boys tuque, and looked at her. they made eye contact and what the cougar saw in the mothers eyes was enough. He saw motherly love...and knew better then to mess with that kind of love [​IMG] the cougar simply left the scene.
    If it would of been my kid I would of reacted the same way and I would of gotten the same response. Animals detect these things and know.
    LOVE is all powerful

3. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

[​IMG]

TELEPATHIC LOVE

When I was in high school, there was a girl I did not like. She did not like me either so we never spoke to one another. She had her freinds and I had mine. After a few years one night I dreamded of her. I dreamed that I was with her alone in our school's locker room and we were beating the shit out of each other. The dream was so real that when I woke up the next morning I loocked at myself in the mirror for fear of seeing traces of this fight we had just had. When I got to school, first thing I did, I told my girlfreinds about this dream.

As I was telleing the story one of her girlfreind walks by us and looks at me and says:" did you dream this dream last night?" I answer:" yes I did" she replies: that's strange because she just told me about her dream of you that she had last night and it was exactly the same dream".

So I decide to go and see her to question her about her dream. At first she was reluctant to tell me about it. I reassured her telling her that it is important that I know. So she tells me that we were in our schools locker room beating the crap out of each other.

Her dream was exactly the same as mine. It was so surprising and wonderful that we shook hands and decided to put old grudges away. For we realized that there was a deep connection between us and that this feud between us needed to be over.

You see the love we shared was spiritual our souls loved and appreciated each other and could not let this animosity go on between us. Do you think its a coincidence that a friend of hers passed me by while I was telling my dream to my friends for the first time?
    No it was not. It was meant to be this way in order for us to find out right there and then that we have had the same dream that night and to end our quarrel.

[​IMG]

Telepathy

A SURE sign of love !

Like mother and child the telepathic connection is indicative of love.

https://www.google.c...telepathic+love

4. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

Free love:

love allows each person to follow his or her own path, aware that doing so can never drive them apart."

______..___8"=,,88,_.________________________________LOVE_____________________ _______8""=""8'__"88a88'_____________________________IS THE ANSWER TO GIVE____ __.._.;88m_a8___,8""_"8______________________________TO ENQUIRING EYES________
    ___"8"'__"88"__A"_____8;______________________________________________________ _____"8,__"8___8_______"8,___________________________LOVE IS THE DANCER_______ ______"8___8,__8,_______"8___________________________WHICH LIVES IN THE SPIRIT _______8,__"8,_"8,_______8,_________________________________AND NEVER DIES____ _______"8,__"8,_"8mm""""""8m._________________________________________________ ________"8,am888i"'___I3,mm"__________________________________________________ ________,8"___8"__I3.m888"____________________________________________________ _______,88P"""""I3ILUVU88_____________________________________________________ _______"'_________"I888_______________________________________________________ ____________________"I8_______________________________________________________ _____________________"I8______________________________________________________ ______________________"I8_____________________________________________________ __________,mmeem.m""i,_I8""__,mmeem,'8P**_____________________________________ _________m""____._"8.8_I8__,8"___.__"8________________________________________ ________i8__._'__,mi""8I8_,8_._'__,8"_________________________________________ ________88.'_,mm""____"8I88"m,,mm'"___________________________________________ ________"8_m""_________"I8___""'______________________________________________ _________"8_____________I8____________________________________________________ ________________________I8____________________________________________________ ________________________I8""__________________________________________________ ________________________I8____________________________________________________ ________________________I8____________________________________________________ ______________________""I8____________________________________________________ _______________________I8_____________________________________________________ ______________________,I8_____________________________________________________ _____________________,I8""""__________________________________________________
    _____________________I8_______________________________________________________
    ____________________,18_______________________________________________________
    ____________________,18____8__________________________________________________
    _________________*The*Rose* __________________________________________________
    THE ROSE

God is love, from the one came the two, from the two came the myriad of things and everything
    Faith makes all things possible.
    Love makes them easy.

Love transcends Karma !

5. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

[​IMG]

O[​IMG]

V
    E

Do YOU see the difference [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The dinosaurs reached 'ascension' ... they metamophosized into birds, spread their wings and flew up into heaven.
    Love is about this, to rise above, metamorphosis, to feel free, to shed the reptilian scales and trade for feathers, to go up into the light

6. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

[​IMG]
    O[​IMG]
    V

E[​IMG]

Do YOU see the difference [​IMG]

7. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

Sometimes Love really is beyond words. Not always bold love can be meek.
    It can be felt very deeply yet barely expressed, and hence can be overlooked and missed
    though right in plain sight. Those kind sensitive hearts who feel love so profoundly
    in silent awe can be invisible by the bold ego giants who tred over them
    like so much dust underfoot.

Children are like that ... the silent lovers, whose quiet love can be missed, not noticed
    forgotten in the rush to tend to the material aspects/cares of life.
    Did you tell/show your kids [parents/lover/friend] how much you love them today?
    The amount of love invested in your kids will set the mould for life.
    The amount of time, care, understanding, and the example you demonstrate
    is exactly what will manifest and sets the template which the world will follow.

Loving the Earth
    [​IMG]

Loving the Sky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Loving 7he4rtist

8. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

9. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

loving wisdom

[​IMG]

loving your mate

[​IMG]

10. FreshDacre

FreshDacre Senior Member

Whats not to love you are given a shot at life and all the bomb ass shit it has to offer, some people are dealt shitty cards but theres usually always something to love and appreciate right? Just gotta remember to keep being aware of it I guess.

11. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I like the last painting.

12. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

A Gathering of the Tribe
    Charles Eisenstein
    [​IMG]Once upon a time a great tribe of people lived in a world far away from ours. Whether far away in space, or in time, or even outside of time, we do not know. They lived in a state of enchantment and joy that few of us today dare to believe could exist, except in those exceptional peak experiences when we glimpse the true potential of life and mind.
    One day the shaman of the tribe called a meeting. They gathered around him, and he spoke very solemnly. "My friends," he said, "there is a world that needs our help. It is called earth, and its fate hangs in the balance. Its humans have reached a critical point in their collective birthing, and they will be stillborn without our help. Who would like to volunteer for a mission to this time and place, and render service to humanity?"
    "Tell us more about his mission," they asked.
    "I am glad you asked, because it is no small thing. I will put you into a deep, deep trance, so complete that you will forget who you are. You will live a human life, and in the beginning you will completely forget your origins. You will forget even our language and your own true name. You will be separated from the wonder and beauty of our world, and from the love that bathes us all. You will miss it deeply, yet you will not know what it is you are missing. You will only remember the love and beauty that we know to be normal as a longing in your heart. Your memory will take the form of an intuitive knowledge, as you plunge into the painfully marred earth, that a more beautiful world is possible.
    "As you grow up in that world, your knowledge will be under constant assault. You will be told in a million ways that a world of destruction, violence, drudgery, anxiety, and degradation is normal. You may go through a time when you are completely alone, with no allies to affirm your knowledge of a more beautiful world. You may plunge into a depth of despair that we, in our world of light, cannot imagine. But no matter what, a spark of knowledge will never leave you. A memory of your true origin will be encoded in your DNA. That spark will lie within you, inextinguishable, until one day it is awakened.
    "You see, even though you will feel, for a time, utterly alone, you will not be alone. I will send you assistance, help that you will experience as miraculous, experiences that you will describe as transcendent. For a few moments or hours or days, you will reawaken to the beauty and the joy that is meant to be. You will see it on earth, for even though the planet and its people are deeply wounded, there is beauty there still, projected from past and future onto the present as a promise of what is possible and a reminder of what is real.
    "You will also receive help from each other. As you begin to awaken to your mission you will meet others of our tribe. You will recognize them by your common purpose, values, and intuitions, and by the similarity of the paths you have walked. As the condition of the planet earth reaches crisis proportions, your paths will cross more and more. The time of loneliness, the time of thinking you might be crazy, will be over.
    "You will find the people of your tribe all over the earth, and become aware of them through the long-distance communication technologies used on that planet. But the real shift, the real quickening, will happen in face-to-face gatherings in special places on earth. When many of you gather together you will launch a new stage on your journey, a journey which, I assure you, will end where it began. Then, the mission that lay unconscious within you will flower into consciousness. Your intuitive rebellion against the world presented you as normal will become an explicit quest to create a more beautiful one.
    "In the time of loneliness, you will always be seeking to reassure yourself that you are not crazy. You will do that by telling people all about what is wrong with the world, and you will feel a sense of betrayal when they don't listen to you. You will be hungry for stories of wrongness, atrocity, and ecological destruction, all of which confirm the validity of your intuition that a more beautiful world exists. But after you have fully received the help I will send you, and the quickening of your gatherings, you will no longer need to do that. Because, you will Know. Your energy will thereafter turn toward actively creating that more beautiful world."
    A tribeswoman asked the shaman, "How do you know this will work? Are you sure your shamanic powers are great enough to send us on such a journey?"
    The shaman replied, "I know it will work because I have done it many times before. Many have already been sent to earth, to live human lives, and to lay the groundwork for the mission you will undertake now. I've been practicing! The only difference now is that many of you will venture there at once. What is new in the time you will live in, is that the Gatherings are beginning to happen."

http://www.realitysandwich.com/gathering_tribe

13. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

How is love in your life ?
    The love of Life ?
    The Love of self and family and others ?
    The love of strangers ?
    How often and how well do you express your love ?

Have you ever felt divine love?
    Do you sometimes feel like, something, someone, is protecting you?
    Have you ever felt a strong positive energy from a spiritual experience?

Re: LOVE

We are always merging our auras with one another, often the merging we sometimes believe we feel is in the other, when in fact it is all in ourselves to feel...love has a way of leading us to believe that the love we feel is in the other person, when in fact the love we feel is in us..When one opens to their own love in the way you described, the power of that love when shared with another, can be so overwhelming to them because it means they would then have to feel their own love within themselves. Some are not ready to reach within that deep.

there are a million ways to show love.
    no !
    the number of ways to show love is infinite.
    limited only by the level of intelligence, understanding and intention applied.

Yes love does bring peace.

Love is not love
    Which alters when it alteration finds,
    Or Bends with the remover to remove.
    O, no! It is an ever-fixed mark,
    That looks on tempests and is never shaken.
    It is the star to every wandering bark,
    whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
    -- William Shakespeare

"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."

Faith makes all things possible.
    Love makes them easy.
    -unknown author-

to go through life without love is hell, to go through life with love is heaven

I've been learning a lot of life altering lessons about love as of late and fully understand the intrusive, sense consuming nature of it. Your thread may provoke unacknowledged as well as acknowledged feelings of uncomfortability and even personal resentment for many people, as it's a God inspired feeling to allow yourself to become light and vulnerable enough to offer exposure to and of it; especially in a forum like this where it seems the main theme is survival of the fittest and heightened awareness. Love is free flowing trust, surrender and relaxation and comes from such a personal place, where many (especially in such an opposite day and age) are afraid and unwilling to display, share, and offer the gift to one another. It can remind people of what they wish to forget, if it's encouraged pain in their lives. Instead of embracing that pain, surrendering to, working with and growing from it, many wish to suppress it or avoid it altogether. For those people, it's easier to feed into the opposite of the spectrum, which is negativity and hate. It can also make people feel as if they are not in control of themselves if they feel the need to express or receive such a thing, so it easily becomes the manipulative enemy. The more you surrender your soul to that God place, the more free, at ease, loving of a being you will become. You have that and that's why you radiate!

This thread is written openly to anyone who wants to read it and also share there own personal experiences

The dinosaurs reached 'ascension' ... they metamophosized into birds, spread their wings and flew up into heaven.
    Love is about this, to rise above, to feel free, to shed the reptilian scales and trade for feathers, to go up into the light, defy the forces of gravity which hold us down, having faith that indeed the celestial mansion is prepared for us as promised. Our intuitive nose will guide us to greener pastures with the smell of fresh green grass and cool clean waters flowing in the brooks.

Sometimes Love really is beyond words. Not always bold love can be meek.
    It can be felt very deeply yet barely expressed, and hence can be overlooked and missed
    though right in plain sight. Those kind sensitive hearts who feel love so profoundly
    in silent awe can be invisible by the bold ego giants who tred over them
    like so much dust underfoot.

Children are like that ... the silent lovers, whose quiet love can be missed, not noticed
    forgotten in the rush to tend to the material aspects/cares of life.
    Did you tell/show your kids [parents/lover/friend] how much you love them today?
    The amount of love invested in your kids will set the mould for life.
    The amount of time, care, understanding, and the example you demonstrate
    is exactly what will manifest and sets the template which the world will follow.

the flower knows love and opens to the sun
    as all the plants on earth reach up to the light
    defying the forces of gravity which seek to drag them down
    there's a subliminal message there somewhere ...
    all the birds sing to the light every morning
    as though in praise the sun is risen again
    something many ppl take for granted
    do the birds know something ppl dont?
    like gratitude?

.... fell out of love ...
    judging, criticizing, accusing, ridiculing, questioning the authority and absolute rule of love.

LOVE transcends karma

No one in your life is in it out of coincidence.

You're taking us on a love trip, OP

NEVER GIVE UP ON THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.
    LOVE IS SO INCREDIBLY POWERFUL.

"Love never claims, it ever gives."
    --Mohandas K. Ghandi

Water itself is a bit of a mystery to scientist worldwide. Water has unusual properties, physical-chemical-properties. Water’s density increases below freezing point and becomes less above freezing. Any other substance contracts when it cools and water does not, it expands. Water is also known as the only substance that can exist in three states and remain the same: Liquid, solid, and gas. No one knows why water has the highest surface tension of all the liquids on Earth.

Here are some interesting behavior of water that baffle researchers and scientist.
    1. Water can change form, making it have unpredictable behavior.
    2. Water responds to emotion from living things.

3. Water has memory. Water can make an imprint of any outside force surrounding it. Much like a computer, storing data and information of stimulus input coming in front of it.
    4. Any substance coming in contact with water leaves a trace in the water.
    5. Water gains new properties when recording or exposed to an emotional display and yet it’s chemical composition remains the same.
    Other investigators have verified Dr. Emoto’s work. People like Stephan A Schwartz, a researcher, philosopher, writer has openly talked about how human consciousness affects the structure of water. Matching the test that Dr. Emoto had done with water, Schwartz discovered that it’s true that water crystal are affected by our actions, sounds, and thoughts. Schwartz’s findings also demonstrate that all life, plants, animals, and Human Beings are all connected

14. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

the road unwinds as we follow the signs
    the subtle nature of love [speaking in symbols/text/spoken-word/emotion/body-language/song/etc] is worthy of its own thread,
    [model A]- i may perhaps participate/contribute to such a thread.
    thats a good example of love's higher voice frequency
    soft/gentle/subtle
    many [myself included at times] only perceive this in retrospect
    missing it 'consciously' in the moment yet it speaks to the soul, not the the left side.
    sometimes the left might pick it up 'rarely' this can be a great gift, bringing the initiate into conscious awareness of the softest whispers of intuitive recognition
    [model A]- dare we anal'ize the mechanisms of love ?
    or just recieve the gift.

A study in India done in the 80’s found that the ‘love’ in love matches started to fade after approx. 2 years. But in the arranged marriages the love grew gradually and surpassed the love in the love marriages. Ten yrs down the road the arranged marriages were twice as strong than the love marriages.
    I don’t believe there is one ‘right’ partner pre-destined for us. Soul mate is a myth and is probably harmful to us. It’s a fairy tale. We think if we find that one special person for us they will never change we will be happy ever after.
    We need to take more control in this part of our lives and not be blinded by lust.
    Sure, we need to be attracted to the person and be somewhat compatible but I think there are many people we could ‘create’ lasting love with.
    Does this sound reasonable?

Every single act of kindness, every word spoken out of love, every moment
    spend in patience of another, every moment of tolerance, every second we
    care for another.. we are contributing drastically to the awakening and the
    freedom of mankind.

We "make " love. We apply "self-control," to a vision for love, stirring up the details of the vision. Most elements of the vision come from accidental experiences, of feelings or involvement, that we recognize as "what it is all about." Life. They are likely a grace gift, a call, to do the work that is needed to learn self-control so we can make love. As accidents, they come, and go. But love that we make, stays. True love.
    The essence of self control is facing the truth, especially the truth about "God." If, loveless, you go in for psychoanalysis, the doctor will just do what they can to get you to face some truth, about yourself. Good beginning.
    So, to have a rich lovelife, first work on loving truth, then God (as, and only as, a subset of truth), then yourself. Oh, member of the species Homo sapiens! What if you treated a caged animal as badly as you treat yourself? You know what I mean. White sugar.
    Love is good. Nothing like it cept more of it. But it has it's enemies, because the way it affects you makes you a lot less useful to some others. Who do not love you. True love takes that truth into account.

I watched a movie yesterday about this 23 year old boy (true story), college graduate who one day just decided to let it all go and live his life in harmony with nature. He burned all of his money, chopped up all of his identification cards, and ditched his car. During this time on the road, he touched people in ways that could never be described.
    He was close to death. Of course he didn't know this, but the light was shining thru him and the people that he crossed felt this light, or at least they felt something that they just couldn't understand or touch, they were just all so attracted to him and loved him. Everyone that saw him leave, as he continued his journey (he wanted to go to Alaska), was always sad to see him go. Because somehow they all felt they would never see him again.
    The movie is called :"Into the wild" and its truly an amazing movie that brought tears to my eyes more then once. A must see!!! :D
    This picture was self taken by him (they found the undeveloped film in that bus)
    The bus he sits in front of was named by him: "the magic bus" if you google it, the image will take you right to it.

Love is beyond the word.
    But only in words will you find love.
    To reach the beyond.
    Love has gone beyond the word.
    So speaks not below it.
    Not above it.
    But within it, for what one cannot feel without it.
    Beyond is out of reach, if truth is out of sight.
    The words of the future are the pains of the past.
    The pains of the past suffer for the love that is beyond the word.
    But the word suffers it all.
    Because the first word is spoken once heard from the first ear.
    And when all ears are your ears you feel the love that is a word but not a future of the word.
    Love is a mirror.
    That you will never look away from, even as you turn your back.
    Your back is still looking.
    Love is not the sun.
    It is the future sun.
    The sun is in you as much as it is in me.
    But I heard it say, what I once spoke when I could not say it.
    The sun is a light.
    It is a light that can be taken, or given.
    But it cannot be taken in whole, unless you began in whole.
    Love is the whole of God.
    But if the sun is shining light on us all, so too does the moon.
    So too do the stars.
    But which does the earth revolve?
    So who can drink the sun and create it new?
    One who knew it before it was light.
    If that is you. Speak up now. For there is only us here in this world, as always was, as always shall be, aliens to yourself. for which you do not know where you came from.
    But no man wishes to be fathered by any but their father. No woman wishes to be fathered by any other than that of which is hers.
    And certainly the moon is a silent creator of the night.
    Yet you know only what you have been told and believe.
    What I say is called ramble, because the preamble cannot establish the truth.
    I speak simply, like a child, yet it is beyond many ears. Let what is spoken plainly is twists and turns, when the straight and narrow is simply what your ears reject and consider impossible.
    Yet how is it that I speak the way I do beyond your grasp, yet I understand everything everyone says?
    To be an adult speaking as a child, with the strength of an adult.
    How hated is this person? When if you sold your self to trust in one who you cannot grasp, for reasons that your hands were not crafted at first light, whereby all love is through this door?
    You ignore it. Your walls go up. And still the hammer strikes you with love, that you perceive as hate, for it is truth that reveals all and facing your wrongs is the antipathy that blocks each and everyone of us.
    It was said: The Best will be hated without cause.
    And forever has this happened.
    Yet still each man and woman consider to themselves, I am GOD.
    Whether they do not say it. They speak it in their heart of hearts with their hard of hearing.
    Love is a journey of life. And what is soft is not love, but a road to hardness. What is hard is love, but a road to softness.
    Yet they say, be soft, be soft, and never have they slept on the cement.
    And never would they give their softest mattress to one who has.
    Love is unknown by all. and will always be unknown until the end of days.
    When love is known, as per love as seen, heard, and spoken, and given due for the cement that mixed with the feathers, for all time, for sufferance for all time.
    Love is an unknown. But you seek your biggest problem in love, when you should say, what is my smallest problem. There is the golden path.
    As per Thomas teaches me, for when I am down, I taught him for when he was down. For in my love for him, does my love return to me, with interest.
    As one reaps, another sows, and pays back the reaper. Because they never forget who they once knew. For if in knowing who they did know once, they know who will be again.
    Love is a flower that blossoms, but the knife also that cuts the stem and puts it in a vase.
    It will be what it will be.
    As per the spirit of primera.
    Toward the soul of endeavour.
    Until the day meets the night, and forgets who rose first.
    But until that day.
    How will everyone remember love? If love never began from where they came from, even if it will be given from where it has been?
    Love can be poetry to the ear, or ramble that goes in one and out the ether.
    If I put a knife in your back, I have a put a seed in your heart.
    If I put a flower in your heart, it wilts and dies.
    Love is a way,
    It is the truth.
    It is the life.
    As per the word, as such defined by the speaker, of which never spoke, but knew nothing, but love.
    And that is love, so much that I hate you is love, when that is the closest way of saying.
    I love you.
    But love, true love.
    Begins with one thing.
    Humility. And void of pride.
    Whether proud words are spoken, the humble will hear what came from the root of the earth.
    As the heart of the lion.
    And the leaves that speak the wind on every tree, for which speak to find the root.

I think Love is the Fifth element, along with Time, Space, Energy, Matter.

This morning as I was driving to work I was almost ran over by a truck. The truck facing me lost control and was coming right at me.
    I guess he turned his wheel cause the truck started going towards the other side of the street instead of my side and ended up in the ditch. (he almost landed in the river). He came at about a foot of smashing right into me in my tiny little car, I think this could have been a really bad accident if the driver would not have had the reflexes that he had.
    I would like to thank him for reacting and not killing me
    and I would like to say thank you to God as well, for I always feel His protection at times like these.

Synchronicity. Renewing first loves has been richly on my mind this morning, especially the child-like love of youth. And now these posts. Puppy-love? Maybe. Close, certainly.
    Even the scientists have noted that, when love is on the front burner, the cosmic contact is enhanced. (PEAR Laboratory results.)
    I am glad that Jesus asserted that such child-likeness was essential to entering into the Kingdom of God. Must be a happy place.

A car went speeding past K's car like a bullet in hell.
    She complained saying ''where are the cops when you need them, that guys going to kill somebody'' she was fuming that such a reckless driver would drive that fast in an urban area.
    Later she got home and found the car that speeding in her driveway with an ambulance and other vehicles. Entering her home there was the driver of the speeding car, he was a paramedic treating her partner who was suffering a heart attack, the ambulance had put out a radio call needing help.

wiki
    In English, love refers to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from pleasure ("I loved that meal") to interpersonal attraction ("I love my partner"). "Love" may refer specifically to the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love, to the sexual love of eros, to the emotional closeness of familial love, or the platonic love that defines friendship,[4] to the profound oneness or devotion of religious love.[5] This diversity of uses and meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

the aliveness, enthusiasm/zest anticipation, unknowing, innocent faith, excitement, everything is new,
    bright, vibrant, light of love.
    7he King'sDome = Heaven.

What is the most healing of all the traditions?

It's LOVE !
    Not Reiki, Massage, Aromatherapy, Chakra alignment, Acupuncture, Chiropractic, Reflexology, Hypnosis, Ayahuasca, FRog Toxin administrated via the Lymphatic system or any other healing art.
    None can function at all for any length of time without true loving frequencies emanating and enveloping the subject, and it doesn't hurt if the subject also transmits to the healer, at least sufficient to demonstrate that mutual harmonics are in motion.
    Loving energy is supreme over all other therapies, by itself, and as a foundation/canvas upon which the arts can be built/painted
    LOVE is omnipotent
    Sound easy ? Well even mothers [parents] with their offspring can become programmed away from love
    and become unable to give it when needed for healing. LOVE can require a reset of consciousness to regain
    full function sometimes.
    The movie Tommy shows vividly how all methods, techniques, therapies, and drugs failed ... until the mother a conspirator
    in his fathers murder could regain her love.

unconditional love allows for a situation to rise above, we have many opportunities to experience unconditional love in ourselves to know we can survive in a world that sometimes feels so harsh.
    When we reach that space of love, we learn then how to find compassion within for ourselves and others, regardless of the harshness being played out around us.

LOVE
    God (source) always reminds me to show love when forgetting. Love is easy.

Sometimes the person on the other side of our love can not accept what is being offered even if the love that is being offered is unconditional. In my experience people put up walls against another loving them for different reasons: perhaps they feel they do not deserve to be loved or they fear they will be hurt again so close themselves off from others so they do not have to experience that same heartache again.

I realized that I no longer needed to be loved in return in order to still love another. It is what is inside another that matters to me and wherever I go I see beautiful souls so my love flows and yes I see a part of me in them....

God (source) always reminds me to show love when forgetting. Love is easy.
    Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36935147

When we reach the level of love within ourselves and wish to share it with others in light of becoming that love without fear, you definitely learn how people respond to that space with their own fears in place...

A man was ringing on my doorbell very insistently......I was in the kitchen with my hands in dough and was unable to go down to the door....I came out on the balcony to see what he wanted, and up at me, looked a face so distressed and with pain in his eyes, asking for a few euros in exchange for some sort of book he was selling......At that moment, I said I wasn't interested in his book.....he just stood there..and said nothing....I came back into the kitchen already feeling guilty for acting in this manner, and so decided to run downstairs and buy the book from him anyway.....
    It only took me a few seconds to get downstairs to the main door......only to find that he was gone....with no sign of my yard door opening or closing..( it makes a particular sound when opened and closed)
    It was impossible for him to be out of sight in these few seconds time..impossible...I looked out on the road, but he was nowhere to be seen....
    I felt so guilty...I wanted to just kick myself...right there and then, I knew that he was more than just someone who was selling random books....
    From that day on, I turn my back on no one who happens to ring my doorbell.....

Life [the present] is the gift
    but Love is the most precious gift
    and the ability to express love [sincerely] is the supreme gift.
    The awareness to exercise this gift in every allowable circumstance is a talent !

-------------------------------------------------------------?-------------------

It depends... "Agape" or "divine love" is the pure, unconditional, blissful state of being one with all that is, a "higher" love if you will... "Eros" is romantic love, passion, eroticism... Then of course there is storge, and philia which is the love you feel within friendship and family.. (if i remember correctly..) However, textbooks aside.. love to me, is when i am willing to put another before myself, and accept them unconditionally and with such passion that their happiness is my own..

_____________________________________________________________?_____________
    Perhaps God or whatever name you choose, created itself in the sense of wanting to experience oneself through infinite ways without judgement. So what started as nothing was actually everything but did not have a way to observe itself as it already was all that is. So it began creating limitless experiences to know itself from all perspectives.

The power of love can express vibrations so strong that it becomes infectious, life and way changing. Not only love, but love unconditionally expressed from the heart, spirit, and soul! Love has a natural rhythm ever present in nature, so we each have the gift, the ability; we just all need to be mindful to express it as much as possible for the goodness of heart, God and nature!

The type of love you're talking about I've seen from my parents. I was a miserable, spoiled child and when I look back on what my parents had to deal with I'm amazed by their unconditional love and sacrifice to make sure that my ungrateful behind had! They were loving me when it was difficult and I make sure to thank them, love them as hard as I can each and every day even from the many miles apart!

There are different sorts of love, unconditional love is something that has been missed from the English language as a word, yet exists in other languages. = Uniolove 8)
    Most people speak of love as the chemical reaction in the brain that makes them love something or someone, often when we fall in love, it is the things that we already know or wish to know, that then allows us to love that person, else these things, if we didn't understand them or want them, often is called hate. :idea:
    So for the world to truly be a better place, as people often speak about all we need is love, yet the maternal kind, the inspiring kind, the unconditional kind and not the sexual kind, which is being sold to us everywhere we look, as a product that comes with our brand-names

Just this week, A wild cougar attacked a 7 year old boy, his mother saw the boys head in the cougar's mouth and reacted.
    She came out of her house with a dish towel in her hands and began to frantically hit the cougar with it. The cougar then stopped, let go of the boys tuque, and looked at her. they made eye contact and what the cougar saw in the mothers eyes was enough. He saw motherly love...and knew better then to mess with that kind of love :D the cougar simply left the scene.
    If it would of been my kid I would of reacted the same way and I would of gotten the same response. Animals detect these things and know.
    LOVE is all powerfull

Yes and the radiant vibration and power of love may very well save us all! Love is where God dwells... It's never too late...

Love as in a "relationship type of love" is a give and take. One who is always giving can eventually run out of love for the taker.
    True enuf and I have used that very same rationale, but the funny thing is that I never ran out of love no matter how much the taker took. The issue was happiness not love. When you love someone and they do not love you back, it doesnt always mean your love fades away. It becomes a pain that you cannot remove, a sadness you cannot console, a loneliness that distance or proximity cannot cure.

You only get problems in Love when you
    Want it...
    Define it...
    Divide it...
    Prioritize it...
    Love is a give and give and give and give...and it will come back to you...have faith and you will feel its full Godly effects...
    "Why does love always feel like a battlefield" because Jordin sparks says so and people are confused enough on the matter to bieleve it

I After a few years one night I dreamed of her. I dreamed that I was with her alone in our school's locker room and we were beating the shit out of each other. The dream was so real that when I woke up the next morning I looked at myself in the mirror for fear of seeing traces of this fight we had just had. When I got to school, first thing I did, I told my girlfriends about this dream.
    As I was telling the story one of her girlfriend walks by us and looks at me and says:" did you dream this dream last night?" I answer:" yes I did" she replies: that's strange because she just told me about her dream of you that she had last night and it was exactly the same dream".
    So I decide to go and see her to question her about her dream. At first she was reluctant to tell me about it. I reassured her telling her that it is important that I know. So she tells me that we were in our schools locker room beating the crap out of each other.
    Her dream was exactly the same as mine. It was so surprising and wonderful that we shook hands and decided to put old grudges away. For we realized that there was a deep connection between us and that this feud between us needed to be over.
    ..................................... L God has spoken and you both heard 7

"Will-i-am" Shakespeare Said:
    Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind;
    [God don’t read lips he reads minds]
    And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
    A woman would run through fire and water for such a kind heart.
    a heart ever at your service.

______..___8"=,,88,_.________________________________LOVE____?_________________ _______8""=""8'__"88a88'_____________________________IS THE ANSWER TO GIVE____ __.._.;88m_a8___,8""_"8______________________________TO ENQUIRING EYES________
    ___"8"'__"88"__A"_____8;_____________________________________?_________________ _____"8,__"8___8_______"8,___________________________LOVE IS THE DANCER_______ ______"8___8,__8,_______"8___________________________WHICH LIVES IN THE SPIRIT _______8,__"8,_"8,_______8,_________________________________A?ND NEVER DIES____ _______"8,__"8,_"8mm""""""8m.________________________________?_________________ ________"8,am888i"'___I3,mm"_________________________________?_________________ ________,8"___8"__I3.m888"___________________________________?_________________ _______,88P"""""I3ILUVU88____________________________________?_________________ _______"'_________"I888______________________________________?_________________ ____________________"I8______________________________________?_________________ _____________________"I8_____________________________________?_________________ ______________________"I8____________________________________?_________________ __________,mmeem.m""i,_I8""__,mmeem,'8P**____________________?_________________ _________m""____._"8.8_I8__,8"___.__"8_______________________?_________________ ________i8__._'__,mi""8I8_,8_._'__,8"________________________?_________________ ________88.'_,mm""____"8I88"m,,mm'"__________________________?_________________ ________"8_m""_________"I8___""'_____________________________?_________________ _________"8_____________I8___________________________________?_________________ ________________________I8___________________________________?_________________ ________________________I8""_________________________________?_________________ ________________________I8___________________________________?_________________ ________________________I8___________________________________?_________________ ______________________""I8___________________________________?_________________ _______________________I8____________________________________?_________________ ______________________,I8____________________________________?_________________ _____________________,I8""""_________________________________?_________________
    _____________________I8______________________________________?_________________
    ____________________,18______________________________________?_________________
    ____________________,18____8_________________________________?_________________
    _________________*The*Rose* __________________________________________________

so it takes a couple of zeros to make an 8, which the chinese say represents eternity.
    =============================================================?============================
    of love; God is love, from the one came the two, from the two camr the myriad of things and everything

15. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

Like attracts like.....if you want love in your life then instill those qualities in yourself and you will attract love. Many people want this wonderful partner and can't understand why love eludes them, but they forget to look at themselves. Work on yourself first and then you will have that wonderful relationship.

god is a word that has open definition
    but to explain all the previous definitions of this word
    god has been used an an external sense
    that is why you cannot find god
    but the kingdom of god is within
    what jesus was trying to explain
    was that everything in your life that happens without, or outside
    is in line with what happens within
    so your heaven will come into your life with how you feel within
    and there is no limit, because if you believe within, the outside is all yours
    so when it says, God is eternal
    God is this
    god is that
    it was never allowed for humans to be called God
    or you would be dead by the religous institutions
    so the bible is in code
    so that the they can hear but not know it
    because the code is found within
    if you love enough, the code is known inside
    so that you have the answer before you read the questions
    so that, we now know that you do not need us to ask you questions
    so really what is evident today
    is God is what you are meant to be
    so the lesson to be god
    is to be enternal
    is to be formless
    is to be I AM

question
    should love be given where it is most 'deserved'
    or where it is most 'needed'

love and telepathy
    the natural telepathic bond
    the bond between mates, within a tribe, between mother and child , the bond between god and angels and mankind
    the expression of love
    telepathic

how about ''ascending in love''
    as opposed to ''falling in love''
    often people fall when they dont watch where they are going.

that bond the psyche/psychic connection of the soul
    the ability to feel/sense the other, the beloved, the lover, husband, wife sister, brother mother ...
    the ability to hear/see/perceive God who made all things, that line of life telepathic light, essence of love, expressed in joy, the joy of being, the gratitude of well-being, these words dont convey that excitement wherein grown adults become as little children waking early on Christmas day.

You need to love yourself first unconditionally…..flaws and all. You cant sit around waiting for someone else to love you. You have to start by loving yourself. Until you love yourself, you will not be able to love anyone else. You can only love another to the degree that you love yourself.

Spiritual love
    Romantic love
    Brotherhood love
    Paternal Maternal love
    Child View Love
    The Gentle Kindness
    The Guiding Direction
    The Stern Teaching
    The Creative Inspiration
    The Intuitive Instinctual

Defining love: ... I was saw it written: "Labels are for soup cans".
    If love is a winning formula, there can be no failure of love, or love lost.
    If Love is defined as always soft, gentle, & kind, then Love can be abused.
    It is said that men & women fall in love, implying the opposite of ascension.
    Isn't it amazing ? Love ? And the definitions, interpretations, applications and revelations of Love ?
    At a time when it is said awareness is increasing, consciousness expanding, this must all be about love.
    Can a child love ?
    There is no word for this in Greek which labels and defines the kinds of love.
    Why is that ?
    Christ says: "Become as a child" yet Greeks have no word I know of for the love given by a child.
    Some say children are just needy, not mature enough to properly give.

Can love be just a feeling without expression ?
    Would anyone here like to discuss love and the spiritual dimentions of love ?

Love is also about staying true to yourself. Which can be very difficult depending on the circumstances of the moment and era you are in. Some have shown great courage in doing so

childrens love is Wonder and delight.
    If you ask most people nowadays and tell them if it's possible to fall in love all day long...then people would tell you no.. but then just tell them that they have the wrong definition of Love!
    Falling in love also refers to what keep us enchored to earth.
    Earth = Heart = Love.. so falling in love = being born on Earth.

Amazing thoughts on your thread OP!
    What got into you last night? :)
    hf
    Quoting: Kitty Cat
    This is my Passover Gift.
    On this night [tonight] death fell upon the Egyptians first born after Pharaoh threatened to kill Hebrew [Hyksos] first born. The Hyksos were a White Pharonic race. As an act of LOVE an angel was sent. Not only were the Hyksos Hebrews saved from slavery, but were made a nation by the Messiah Joshua. Moreover the promise of possessing America was given, that Israel, Europe and finally America would colonized by the Hyksos. Canada the land with most milk and honey [internationally marketed cow sperm and maple syrup]
    was the great promise of LOVE and freedom given to my ppl, and more from there [America] would be ascension to the heavens.
    This is a side note because its not about religion ...
    Its about LOVE [GOD] and the focus must always be on LOVE.
    Hence this thread is a labor and gift of LOVE to those who can receive it.

Publicity is death.
    Power.
    I will be a man who kisses his wife in her sleep.
    And she will never know.
    But because I kissed her, I know how much I love her.
    And she knows because it is in my eyes.
    She will do the same to me.
    And we both will love in private.
    If we both do that.
    I am her and she is me.
    And if someone says "look here at that man"
    I will say "look here at her"
    She will get shy until she says, "look here at my sister"
    She will get shy until she says, "look here at my brother"
    No publicity for me sister, because what is special in me, is special in you.
    The more the public eye, the less the private love.
    The more the private love, publicity is void.

Spiritual love
    Romantic love
    Brotherhood love
    Paternal Maternal love
    Child View Love
    The Gentle Kindness
    The Guiding Direction
    The Stern Teaching
    The Creative Inspiration
    The Intuitive Instinctual

Defining love: ... I was saw it written: "Labels are for soup cans".
    If love is a winning formula, there can be no failure of love, or love lost.
    If Love is defined as always soft, gentle, & kind, then Love can be abused.
    It is said that men & women fall in love, implying the opposite of ascension.
    Isn't it amazing ? Love ? And the definitions, interpretations, applications and revelations of Love ?
    At a time when it is said awareness is increasing, consciousness expanding, this must all be about love.
    Can a child love ?
    There is no word for this in Greek which labels and defines the kinds of love.
    Why is that ?
    Christ says: "Become as a child" yet Greeks have no word I know of for the love given by a child.
    Some say children are just needy, not mature enough to properly give.

Can love be just a feeling without expression ?
    Would anyone here like to discuss love and the spiritual dimentions of love ?

let love create you
    Focus on your energy
    if you feel it leaving you
    think about how you are
    not who you are with
    not where you are
    but how you are
    and why you are

I always think about and focus on love
    Ive been in deep-high-wide meditation for 2 years now
    I built my own profile (saving the NSA some money) j/k
    During this meditation I found great doubts inside that unshakable faith and confidence in love
    I had been told that if one goes into deep enough meditation that some real horrors come up
    having hurt people, making mistakes .... being unfit ...
    I stayed with it through the greatest doubts fears and adversities
    Ive often questioned the labels and definitions others put on love
    driving me into deeper examination meditation, I can be in the now and examine my whole life simultaneously ... recently those doubts have been identified as externally placed
    Ive identified the source (person, place, event) for pretty much every single questionable act, word, thought.
    Ive realized that I am love.
    I made no mistake, ever.
    Ive excelled in dealing with the darkest horrors
    A master told me that very bright people attract very dark elements
    When I saw mistakes in my life I simply hadnt looked deep enough for the answers
    the truth resides within and this is where the greatest love Ive known resides as well

The definitions [limitations] of love that are programed/conditioned cannot reflect unconditional love.
    All we need is love..
    pure, unconditional love.
    radiates outward.
    unconditional love begins in the spirit world, begins with connectivity. there is an endless supply of this love from the Source. it has always been there, and will always be. it is just a matter of us recognizing this and tapping into it. as we come from the Source, we have the ability to harness the unconditional love from whence we came.. it is us. it is in our DNA.
    Last Edited by WhichisWitch on 04/14/2014 04:48 PM

I was in California in 1985 looking for Bruce also known as Peter the Rock, we met on the psytrail in Mexico in 1975, we traveled together for about a week ending in Izapa (Tapachula home of the calendar) where we broke up, me going on to Guatemala. So in 1985 I was told Bruce was on a commune near Cave Junction, Oregon, and took off to find him.
    As I got close to the area standing by the road waiting for God to put me on track, a man pulled over in an expensive car. He drove me to the crossroads which I had been told by wom lead to the commune,
    I walked in about 5 miles following the directions I was given. It became dark as nightfall set in just as I rerached the driveway. As I walked up the driveway I could see no vehicle and a large viscious dog came at me from behind blocking my exit. I continued to the door and knocked, obviously no one was there, nor was this the commune. The dog snapped lunged and snarled drool at me so I just went into light, being vegan and lovinglife I went inside myself seeing this dog was unusually vicious (this is pot growing gun country) . I projected calm at the dog which lay down as I did so, and I then *very weary* sat on the doorstep. I sat for hours till finally the owner came home, I stood up with an aura of light around me and explained who I am and why I came to their home. This man was awestruck, completely amazed. The dog was virtually a trained killer like a junkyard guard dog, in it's frenzy at my intrusion it had ripped off its chain and was free (to attack me). He couldnt believe the dog had laid down beside me, trained to protect the property.
    He remarked I must be special otherwise the dog would have shredded me.
    Turns out he was the owner of the commune property and drove me over there.
    I remember this being one of the times I saw a bubble of light around me.
    There had actually been a sign warning of the dog and forbidding trespassing but it had been too dark when I arrived.

Quote:
    So I got me a pen and a paper and I made up my own little sign ...
    it said, "Thank you, God, for thinkin' 'bout me. I'm alive and doin' fine."

Praise/Honor GodLOVE
    Faith in GodLOVE
    GodLOVE's Will
    GodLOVE Speed.

16. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

This magical and powerful love referred to as "divine Love" can be felt in some instances when we are lucky and have been granted an intense spiritual moment. Some call these a spiritual awakening.
    I call it a wonderful longing.
    Because once you have felt this powerful, vibrating, sense of joy, love and fulfillment in every sense of the word, you want to feel it again.
    Some of you probably have felt what I’m describing. You will know you have without a doubt.
    Those that have not or are not sure if they have, I totally understand if you roll your eyes at these words I’ve just written.
    But,Everyone can get to feel it if their heart is in the right place and if they give it some time.
    Meditation is the ultimate way to it. (outside of being lucky) :D
    Even without it’s spiritual benefits, meditation has nothing but positive benefits for every aspect of your mind and body.
    Here’s a 100 + 1 of them to name a few…
    Physiological benefits:
    1- It lowers oxygen consumption.
    2- It decreases respiratory rate.
    3- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
    4- Increases exercise tolerance.
    5- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
    6- Good for people with high blood pressure.
    7- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
    8- Decreases muscle tension
    9- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
    10- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
    11- Helps in post-operative healing.
    12- Enhances the immune system.
    13- Reduces activity of viruses and emotional distress
    14- Enhances energy, strength and vigour.
    15- Helps with weight loss
    16- Reduction of free radicals, less tissue damage
    17- Higher skin resistance
    18- Drop in cholesterol levels, lowers risk of cardiovascular disease.
    19- Improved flow of air to the lungs resulting in easier breathing.
    20- Decreases the aging process.
    21- Higher levels of DHEAS (Dehydroepiandrosterone)
    22- prevented, slowed or controlled pain of chronic diseases
    23- Makes you sweat less
    24- Cure headaches & migraines
    25- Greater Orderliness of Brain Functioning
    26- Reduced Need for Medical Care
    27- Less energy wasted
    28- More inclined to sports, activities
    29- Significant relief from asthma
    30- improved performance in athletic events
    31- Normalizes to your ideal weight
    32- harmonizes our endocrine system
    33- relaxes our nervous system
    34- produce lasting beneficial changes in brain electrical activity
    35- Cure infertility (the stresses of infertility can interfere with the release of hormones that regulate ovulation).
    Psychological benefits:
    36- Builds self-confidence.
    37- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour.
    38- Resolve phobias & fears
    39- Helps control own thoughts
    40- Helps with focus & concentration
    41- Increase creativity
    42- Increased brain wave coherence.
    43- Improved learning ability and memory.
    44- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
    45- Increased emotional stability.
    46- improved relationships
    47- Mind ages at slower rate
    48- Easier to remove bad habits
    49- Develops intuition
    50- Increased Productivity
    51- Improved relations at home & at work
    52- Able to see the larger picture in a given situation
    53- Helps ignore petty issues
    54- Increased ability to solve complex problems
    55- Purifies your character
    56- Develop will power
    57- greater communication between the two brain hemispheres
    58- react more quickly and more effectively to a stressful event.
    59- increases one’s perceptual ability and motor performance
    60- higher intelligence growth rate
    61- Increased job satisfaction
    62- increase in the capacity for intimate contact with loved ones
    63- decrease in potential mental illness
    64- Better, more sociable behaviour
    65- Less aggressiveness
    66- Helps in quitting smoking, alcohol addiction
    67- Reduces need and dependency on drugs, pills & pharmaceuticals
    68- Need less sleep to recover from sleep deprivation
    69- Require less time to fall asleep, helps cure insomnia
    70- Increases sense of responsibility
    71- Reduces road rage
    72- Decrease in restless thinking
    73- Decreased tendency to worry
    74- Increases listening skills and empathy
    75- Helps make more accurate judgements
    76- Greater tolerance
    77- Gives composure to act in considered & constructive ways
    78- Grows a stable, more balanced personality
    79- Develops emotional maturity
    Spiritual benefits:
    80- Helps keep things in perspective
    81- Provides peace of mind, happiness
    82- Helps you discover your purpose
    83- Increased self-actualization.
    84- Increased compassion
    85- Growing wisdom
    86- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
    87- Brings body, mind, spirit in harmony
    88- Deeper Level of spiritual relaxation
    89- Increased acceptance of oneself
    90- helps learn forgiveness
    91- Changes attitude toward life
    92- Creates a deeper relationship with your God
    93- Attain enlightenment
    94- greater inner-directedness
    95- Helps living in the present moment
    96- Creates a widening, deepening capacity for love
    97- Discovery of the power and consciousness beyond the ego
    98- Experience an inner sense of "Assurance or Knowingness"
    99- Experience a sense of "Oneness"
    100- Increases the synchronicity in your life

Meditation is a structured effort, that can be practised until you work toward a state where you do not need to exclusively meditate.
    All you do becomes a meditation. For example, if you reached an enlightened state in running, your running is much easier.
    Often it is suggested that people practice the meditation as you mentioned, to find that awareness, and then take that awareness into your whole being of life, where ever and whatever you do.
    The best way it is described, I feel is as per:
    Being a witness to yourself. If you are a witness to yourself, you are a witness also to everything around you.

the ogham wrote:
    Love is Hate!
    Hate is Love!
    How much Love would you need to kill?
    One feeds of the other - A world of Love only, can not be.
    It is Hate that gives value to Love and it is Love that turns to Hate.
    I would kill anyone that brought harm to those I Love.
    Does that mean I need Hate.
    I love to have valued discriminination.
    I Love black jelly beans and Hate the white ones.
    One can Hate oneself or Love oneself.
    Love is a condition of feeling and projection of.
    Hate is a condition of feeling and projection of.
    As your feelings change so does your projection of them.
    Can Love, condition feeling?
    True Love is antipathy for your expectation/s.
    I would not like to live in a world of Love only, as it would have no realised value.
    A little bit of Hate, gives value to LOVE.
    "Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweetness".
    PS
    I don't care if Jesus returns as his message has been delivered.
    Can we deliver his message without strength, would Love alone suffice?
    "When came forth the meat the weak were deliverd to honey".
    Bees, bees everywhere.

If you have a condition, you subsequently must have a without that condition as a potential. Or that is what we figure in a world of polarisation. But this is the psyche of common understanding, it is a law imposed by humans. Polarisation.
    If you have a potential, you have a window to go through. But who is determining this potential? Who is determining the absence thereof?
    Let me give you a condition. Life. One cannot know death, one can only know what it feels like to be less alive, or walking dead. Depressed. Down. Etc. Death of body one cannot know. There is an example of a condition that can exist as potential but not be experienced and lived in life. To be completely absent.
    So why then do we consider death a potential? Because it happens. So too hate happens. But if it did not happen, there is no potential. So why must there exist a counter? Why must you have hate to shadow love? Because you simply believe that? Is that not the same with death then? Because it exists, it is. Because a feeling exists. And another feeling exists, we decide they are opposites?
    Perhaps it is as you say. There are no opposites. Only false love, and hate of which are the same.
    What of night and day? Are they not opposites?
    What if we had two suns? Where does night go?
    We have shadow?
    What if we had four suns? Where will the shadow be?
    Do you see the possibilities here? Are you thinking beyond polar yet?
    The feeling of hate is a bad feeling for the self.
    Saying I hate white jelly beans, is really just a twist of words, not a feeling of hate.
    The bad feeling of hate for the self, is the very feeling that leads one to love. The pure love - the nice fuzzy feeling.
    It leads you to love, because it is an awful feeling.
    The world can exist as two poles.
    But we can all move to the south.
    The potential to go to the North is there. But who would, when it is so hot? (imagining a world with a lava hot north)
    So Hot and Cold can exist.
    And well they do.
    Because the heat will stop you from touching the fire.
    The cold will stop you from exposing too much.
    If heaven exists, there is also Hades.
    But if no people are living in the North. (metaphorically speaking)
    All are living in the south.
    All are in love, because they fear to feel hate.
    As your love ascends, so does your potential for hate.
    Eventually, you are going to take a side.
    And that's what is is all about. You are being pushed somewhere with your feelings.
    A greater love exposes a greater hate.
    But the greater hate does not need to exist in you.
    It can exist in others.
    If there was a split, would the love become a distant memory, or the hate become a distant memory?
    Can opposites be removed? Love exposes hate. Hate exposes love. Both are at war.
    You say, both are the same.
    But they are not the same. Because feeling defines them. And they feel different.
    I said in another thread, light creates dark, dark creates light. Division. If you create something that exists, you also have its absence.
    If you see yourself as light, you must see others as dark and so forth.
    If you see yourself as loving, you must see others as hating.
    BUT!
    if you feel love, you feel no hate
    you do not see yourself as anything, you just feel love, remove the conscious, be, do, live
    if you feel hate, you see everything as hate, you hate everything and you only love stupid things like jelly beans, in retrospect
    If I feel love inside myself, pure, in the moment, there is no hate in my world
    I know of a feeling of hate, yes, I remember it being a bad feeling
    But I do not feel it now in this moment
    So does this hate exist? It only exists in the moment it exists within myself!

I feel that flowing in love, in a non aware state, of childlike awe in presence, is like going back in time. Reversing age.
    It is the golden way.
    It is the philosopher's stone.
    It is eternal life. It is the everlasting presence. It is the ultimate transcendence. In that world, it is just animal, being, natural. There is no love, or hate. Because you live in love, and know nothing about it.
    Innocence. Like a child. Cannot write books on love. Yet? Always go back to that golden way. Like a child. Because that is a state that we were not aware of polarisation, and many other things. What we know, is often what imprisons us.

Love will always disarm the hateful.
    Because love is stronger than hate and always will be

Arrogance is put on the table clearly to see, what demons may lie hidden in humility?

Arrogance is put on the table clearly to see, what demons may lie hidden in humility?

Love is also about staying true to yourself. Which can be very difficult depending on the circumstances of the moment and era you are in. Some have shown great courage in doing so
    Quoting: WhichisWitch
    Ending Here for Now.

Lovely discussion OP. I have a question, are your parents the ones that loved you unconditionally? Do you think this was innate in you or did you learn it from them or someone else?
    Quoting: nah™
    I've asked myself that so many times.
    Where it came from ...the source ?
    As I feel the need to express my gratitude.
    Love like respect seems to radiate/emanate from the source.
    Jesus seemed to point to a feminine love [maternal]
    saying about the Jews: "How often I would have taken you under my wing as a hen [mother] gathers her brood.
    Yet I cannot apply gender designation to love, or absolute definitions.
    My parents played an integral role, yes.
    Many other factors, players, and events did as well.
    Your question is too complex to address in this thread, It might take eternity. Certainly LOVE comes from the creator, religion aside [for this moment] my parents co-created me in harmony with my community, friends, environment, and all the elements of the circumstance in my life.
    Extreme Joy, and great challenges.
    But in all ways, always, focus on faith in GODLOVE.
    To stumble in my faith might lead to conspiracy/doom websites ... or worse.
    Lead by example
    Practice don't Preach
    LOVE in action can shout in silence.

17. 3407LOVE

3407LOVE Member

Some excerpts from my articles and replies from yrs ago.

18. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

That's my family's name. Freelove. :)

19. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I love Love. I'm a big fan. To love, and be loved in return is the greatest feeling in the world.

[​IMG]

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Yes, that's one form of Love. Then there's the ultimate Love, which is the Love between mother & child. The universe itself exists because of that kind of Love.