love

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by backtothelab, May 14, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

For all the people here who are in love, i question: when did you know it?
    Did, right off the bat, realize you were in love, or did gradually, over time, realize it. Has anyone here ever met someone they did'nt really have "chemistry" with, but asked them out anyways, and it turned into a great relationship?

2. Intuitions_Euphoric_

Intuitions_Euphoric_ Guest

it was straight away, with chemistry too. :)

3. Willow-Bridget-Love

Willow-Bridget-Love Member

the moment i talked to her on the phone cause shes a friend of mine's..

4. Moonlightstars

Moonlightstars Member

i think i realized i liked this girl when i first called her... we had talked on msn quite alot.. and we got on great. then i got the curiage to call her and from that moment on.. i felt something for her. a couple of weeks later we met up.... she did a four hour coach journey up to see me.. which i was very greatful of.. and when she got here i knew i liked her, but i was scared of rushing things....but low and behold.....we felt the same way about each other and later that night we kissed :eek:! in a local video shop! then held hands. heheheheh was great. and from there on.. it was love and fantastic!

heheh sorry about the story.... :)

5. SweetSoul

SweetSoul Member

With me there was a lot of chemistry between us when we first met....i really liked him alot and there was always something different about him ...but when i first met him i was still a young confused teen and didnt like the thought of commitment yet..because before it always hurt me...so we remained friends because for some reason i just never wanted to ever hurt him...a year later..we started dating...and after a few months of opening up to him and trusting him...i fell in love...now with every day that goes by i just love him more and more

6. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

We started out as friends. Then we became best friends. It took me a year before I realized she was the one for me. Too bad I wasn't the one for her.

7. MrsA-Camper

MrsA-Camper Member

I always loved mracamper, right from the start - but we didn't really start seeing each other until about a year? year and a half? of knowing each other. He lived out of my local calling area, even though it wasn't all that far down the road - but we spent lots of time im'ing each other. I was happy to find out that he was a voracious reader like me, had gone to college, had a favorite Dickens book... been everywhere on the North American continent, had been, done and seen so many things. We really got to know a lot about each other. So, when we started actually seeing each other, it wasn't but a month before I asked him to move in with me. We got married 7 months later. And yes, the chemistry was there from the beginning, and still is! To others with closed minds, he is a scruffy, tattooed evil-looking muther fuker. To me, he is beautiful - he always has been, right from the start.