Love Stories

Discussion in 'True Love' started by aesthetic, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I'm guessing this was before this little fiasco was set straight... man people were harsh before I even got the truth out there...

2. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I'm not putting anymore personal stuff out here... no way... just going to stick to my music threads ✌️

3. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I was not harsh at you, Jude. I was harsh as the female, and I sensed it was a female.....it was reminiscent of other times a female has just swept in and interrupted a conversation on a thread and she had nothing to say about the doll houses....so it was not trying to be part of a conversation. that was what i was harsh and suspicious of...It has happened to me before a few times...newbie comes sweeping in and goes right for whoever I am talking to.....I thought I made that understood....I told you already, I did not know what was going on....and I also told you, so if you were two people in same house having a conversation....so what? You were not hurting anyone....anyway. that is your business....so I apologize...but geez....now, you are being harsh on me....when all I have been is nice and understanding with you today......trying to help you in every way I know how....:(

4. Jude96

Jude96 Members

I'm at fault... I trust too easy... not meaning you... I just should have thought it through before I posted personal things like that, things I usually keep tight in my back pocket

5. Jude96

Jude96 Members

And that mean a lot to me

6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You mean a lot to me. you have been nothing but great to me....caring, understanding when I was going through Crusher....lent me an ear and all kinds of things.......you never lead me on or anything. You were a true friend...one I care about very deeply. ::(

i am sorry again. I was mad but not at you, and i should have kept my mouth shut here.

7. Jude96

Jude96 Members

No you shouldn't have... you're a good friend too and have a right to your opinion like everyone else... much love always