Love or Money??

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by LEO BLUE, Aug 27, 2005.

1. makno

makno Senior Member

if your already in the money its easy to opt for 'love' but everyone isnt .

2. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Wizarddrew77...your woman is beautiful, I must say :)

Eh, I don't have to repeat what's obvious. But...I will :) Love over money, always. And anyone who is willing to give love up in order to have money is an extremely foolish asshole.

And by the way...it sounds so fucking pathetic for you to even think of having some woman "take care of you." Take care of your damn self.

I say dump your girlfriend so she can go out and find someone who isn't considering breaking up with her for money.....jerk.:rolleyes:

3. stlkr_94

stlkr_94 Member

True love can be found only once or twice.. so keep it within your heart!
    Even the money can't give you everything you already have..
    Is that so worthy to be rich ?..

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Some months back, my husband was offered a job in which case he would be making nearly $50,000 more a year than he makes now. But you know what he chose? To stay where he is at during this moment. Why? Because the job would take him away from the kids and I, and to us, love and family is more than worth the money. Yes, $50,000 more could give us a lot, but it can't substitute for quality family time, and the years slip away faster than one can even imagine.

Like I always say, you can have all of the riches in the world, but you have nothing without love.

5. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

really and can you explain unconditional love to us. I doubt if he raped her she would love him, if he killed her family she would love him, hell if he didn't look a certain way or act a certain way she wouldn't love him. there is no such thing as unconditional love from a human. I'm sorry but it is true and the term bugs me. What's so bad about conditional love anyway? Love is love.
    And I by no means suggest that someone marry for money, but I find it quite ironic that people are so quick to pass judgement on others when they haven't been in their shoes. I lived in my car for a while, I know what it is like to be working poor. Yeah I had a full time job making what some people would even consider a decent wage, just not enough to pay the bills. Eventually, some distant family members helped me, but I have no idea what the hell I would have done back then. I know when I met my boyfriend 5 years ago he was a broke ass college student with all sorts of debt, no job and no car. I fell in love with him anyway, and I'm still with him today now that he is making $65,000/year. The point is that loving someone without money is the easy part, but making it work is hard. You have to be very strong and stick it out. I just wouldn't blame him if he got with the rich chick is all. I wouldn't seek out someone with money, but I don't have any desire to pay the way for any deadbeats either. know what i mean?