Love Line

Discussion in 'TV' started by JoneeEarthquake, Aug 28, 2005.

1. JoneeEarthquake

JoneeEarthquake Member

I wish this show was still on. I listen to it on the radio alot, i guess it feel more special on the radio, but tv is so much more convienant.

2. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I don't think we even get it on the radio here. Never saw it on tv but loved the radio show.

3. Bassist

Bassist Gate crasher!

Huh, I've never even heard of it.

4. Style

Style Member

I havent heard the radio show in the longest. the tv show was cool. but i always loved the radio show more.

5. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

There is something new on called "Ask Dr. Drew"...I've crossed paths with it a few times. Check it out, it's on the Discovery Health Channel. People call in with their sex questions and everything...but it's a little LESS funny without whatshisface.

6. HomerJ

HomerJ Member

Adam Carrola... that's his name

He's painfully unfunny now days without a sidekick. I think I lasted through about 2 1/2 minutes of his monologue one night.

On an even less related note, I saw his twin or possibly little brother at the Cubs game last week. It must've been celebrity look-a-like day, cause I also saw Gary Busse and Larry David. No joke!