Love for sale

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Bluesman36, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Bluesman36

Bluesman36 Member

I admit it, I am dying for a woman , but not like most people craving for sex , well sex is great ofcourse and I do want , but I need a lot more than just that , actually I need heartly hugs and loose my heart into hers and hers into mine, this will make me feel better .. I need a companion, someone to talk to and jokes and teez you you you .. and make everything for two , and help one another .. to share each others lives and interests and thoughts and feelings .. and the same roof and bed .. I need someone to believe in my mind and "soul", and accept my same intrusion and demanding for support .. someone who will never one day leave , someone to be sure of, to trust and rely on and anchor a life and a home around.. yes, ofcourse sex is fun but it looses all meaning and quality without love .
    It comes naturally when it's time, but Marriage is not a legal contract for property possession and unsatisfactory sex, it's more of an unseperable, spiritual blood bond ☮️❤️

Please reply if you can relate, I'm very alone and needing ☮️❤️

2. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

Could have written that myself save for the fact that I don't even like thinking about this issue any more. Best luck pal

Bluesman36 likes this.
  3. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I separate the two, love and sex. I do not need love to have sex nor sex to feel loved. If I let myself build to where I have to get sexual release I find a woman to do it with and that's it. I make sure she knows I am not interested in romance or connection beyond a sexual interlude. Bluesman needs the romantic connection. That fulfills him and is perfectly fine. I hope he finds it some day.

Toker likes this.
  4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I understand you Completely! But to me Sex doesn't loose it's meaning, it Only Bonds the Whole Togetherness, Especially when you Cumm deeply into me and we Hold Each Other!

6Sailor9 and straightma1e like this.