LOUD scolding

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Females_over_males, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

In addition to administering spankings, I also scold. I mean...I REALLY lay into the guy who I am going to punish. I find it best to scold loudly. Not yell, but scold in a very loud fashion so as to one, get my point across, and two, make the guy even more nervous than he already is, and maybe even bring the guy to tears before the spanking has begun. Yelling, of course, is simply a noise and it isn't clear speech. So, I don't yell. However, I do turn up the volume on my voice when I am scolding. I want the guy to hear me, I mean, REALLY hear me. I want every word of the scolding to affect him.

Daddeewayne and Naughty boy like this.
  2. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

The most embarrassing and effective punishment for me is to be scolded strictly before or during a good hard spanking. Nothing makes me feel like a naughty boy like being scolded by a lady holding the hairbrush, but she is going to blister my ass with. I am sure that you are a force to be reckoned with when you were angry and scolding the man you were going to punish

Females_over_males likes this.