Lou Dobbs cancelled!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by newo, Feb 5, 2021.

1. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

2. newo

It feels like we're making progress, that things are getting better!

scratcho likes this.
  3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Bye Bye Lou!

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

~Zen~ likes this.
  5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Great news story, the only extreme downer for me was not additionally seeing Greg G̶u̶t̶f̶e̶l̶d̶ Gutterfeld and Jesse W̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶s̶ Watturds on the lawsuit list of the so called FOX journalists.

Screenshot_20210206-041243_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210206-040913_Samsung Internet.jpg

There's not alot guaranteed in this world but, I'm positive that Jake Tapper is laughing his fucking ass off now at you Greg.... lol

a2c4712b-4c45-4524-b823-857f5dafa1aa_text.gif

~Zen~ and hotwater like this.
  6. newo

I believe in free speech but that doesn't include the willful spread of disinformation. I wouldn't be at all upset if they also fired Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Jeanine Pirro and Laura Ingraham. Yes I realize there's the other side of the coin, there are anchors on CNN who lean a little too far to the left, but at least they have a grip on reality.

scratcho likes this.
  7. sherman march

sherman march Members

remember when Dobbs was on CNN maybe 20 years ago. He was fired by it for his rabidly anti-Mexican & anti-immigrant commentaries at the end of his show. Being rabidly anti-Mexican and anti-immigrant automatically made him a desirable "get" for Fox News, which tells you what kind of business "news" Fox wants to push.

Tyrsonswood and scratcho like this.
  8. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I enjoy watching The Five on Fox. Where else in all media would you find balance in the persons of Donna Brazile & Juan Williams as members of the panel. Greg Gutfield is a scream. They could loose all of the MyPillow ads though.