LOTS of fake acid going around. It's really a chemical called NBOME!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr.Writer, Aug 7, 2012.

1. LSD-LadyLove-LSD

LSD-LadyLove-LSD Members

RCs aren't for me, never had them

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

some RCs are very nice but there is only one LSD

people need to stop with the misrepresentation! that's what gets people killed. besides, most RC's are good enough just to sell it as what it really is I guess, but don't lie about what chemical it is [​IMG]

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

here to report the same phenomenon :)

real and good LSD...and no noticeable shortage of it.

i was going to say that people with real stuff are usually not pushy to sell it. but in an open market like at a music festival, they kind of are... they will offer it multiple times, say how it's the best stuff around (might be true)...but to some extent, they will let the doses speak for themselves.

if you dose fake shit at a small fest like this, you could find the guy afterwards when you're pissed off. so a dude with real stuff might point that out, or he might offer a sample. or you might be able to ask around to other people who have tried his stuff.

i guess non of these are fail-safe, because the guy could sell you fake shit and then simply leave.
    or he could give you a free dose of real acid and then sell you strips of bunk.
    he could even wear a grateful dead costume to confuse you :p

when it tastes like nothing - that's a good sign. it's probably LSD, or it might be just paper
    but at least you're not getting NBOMe at that point

4. youngen666

youngen666 Members

Has anyone had or tested the white and black turn table tabs. Had a very very horrific trip ive tripped five - 10 times but this blew my damn head off and only did two. Is this actual lsd or a bomb?
    I have a picture but cant seem to upload.
    Thanks!

5. porkstock41

a better description of the effects would help a lot more than a picture.

were the blotters very bitter or did they give your tongue a numbing sensation? if so, it most likely wasn't LSD.

i upload picures to postimage.org, and then past the URL in the box that pops up when i click the image button on HFs (the little tree)

6. youngen666

youngen666 Members

No taste atall I had had a few drinks but no taste. And everyone that was on it didnt even look high I thought I was getting bunked. Iv had tasteless acid before but people atleast looked high from it. And as soon as it hit me I guess it was too much I apperantly ran and was hiding in trees and behind houses and later on ended up in the hospital nobody knew what to do with me. I was laying down in the hospital bed and I remember I thought they had opened me up and probed me I was scared to move. All together it was a 16 hour high with very terrifying visuals.

7. youngen666

youngen666 Members

And ok ill put it up there. Could have been just a bad trip also but I never felt like that from LSD.

8. youngen666

youngen666 Members

9. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Acid trips can have quite a bit of variability from trip to trip even with the same doses. Combining it with other drugs (including alcohol) can also lead to effects which neither drug may regularly display on their own.

Good Set and setting is imperative when dosing psychedelics.

10. youngen666

youngen666 Members

True yeah. Just seeing tho if there is any other tasteless chem out there being passed as LSD. They told me what was in my system but I was so messed up I have no clue what he said. Im gonna see if I can get my record in a few days. This happened on halloween and ive been having negative effects since. Flashbacks and intense memorys of being in that place. And feeling like im in a constant loop. This was very traumatic.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

There are other lysergyamides out there which are essentially tasteless. Could have potentially been LSZ, which is supposedly just as, if not more intense than LSD. There is also Al-LAD which generally has a more amiable character than LSD, (easier to handle) however both of these chems usually have ~150 Ugs dose ranges per hit from what I've seen, which is fairly substantial compared to the 50 ugs or less of mediocre street acid.

I've only seen the blotter laid with the names of the chems on them, but it is not unreasonable to think that crystal or liquid forms are out there.

12. youngen666

youngen666 Members

Ill post what it was when I find out. I have a feeling that it wasn't LSD because of how long it lasted but I shall see.
    Thank you!

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Al-lad is usually reported to have a shorter duration than LSD... so I'd lean towards LSZ. 16 hours seems like an outlier in duration for an LSD trip but not unheard of.

14. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'd never heard of Bromo-Dragonfly before, so I read some experience reports on Erowid, and most people seem to have had negative, even terrifying experiences that have lasted for days.

15. mysticrabbit

mysticrabbit Members

Deng this explains why I have been so depressed. I've taken two 25i trips in the last 2 months.
    This doesn't mean they were bad trips though.

16. Hell

Hell Members

In my own experience I feel that 25i has a lot in common when it comes to the effects acid might have on you, however, I would describe 25i as more of an intense, b​​rutal high. I honestly like it more - though i do acknowledge how little research has been done on it, so I use it pretty rarely.

17. porkstock41

^^^makes me think that you haven't done good acid then. or you take high doses of NBOMe, which isn't that safe (like you said)

18. peaceloveandmoonlight

peaceloveandmoonlight Members

I'm so glad someone posted about how stupid this drug is. My boyfriend took two and I took one, we were told it was lsd but it tasted like RC. Once it started to really kick in, we were walking around the neighborhood and I passed out a couple times. My boyfriend noticed the same sensation I was getting, it felt like we were constantly on the verge of blacking out and he puked. Something was wrong, so we called the dealer and the dealer said he mixed shit up and gave us N bomb by accident. My boyfriend and I went to our friends house and debated whether or not to call a hospital, cause we both felt sick as hell and I was passing out occasionally but was too nauseous to keep down water. We called another friend over to help us, and then I meditated with the second friend and it mademe sstop passing out and I didn't feel sick anymore. My boyfriend was too panicked to Meditate though, he was sweating like crazy saying he was gonna die and starting to cry, so my second friend took us to his place to do some dabs and calm him down. We figured he was just having a panic attack. I kept Comforting him on the way there, but he started crying more and more and got inconsolable. We did some dabs, and he stopped being sad. He was INSANELY emotional still though, like I'd never seen anyone cry so much. He was constantly cycling between extreme euphoria and depressed panic, crying his eyes out the whole time. After a while, he randomly jizzed at the high point. On at least two occasions. Then he pissed himself, and was making a whole bunch of wierd noises. Soon, his words got more and more hard to understand until only I could tell what he was saying. At one point, he asked for food. Well, really just kept telling, "I hungy!!!!!" cause he was seriously fucking out of it. He was still pissing himself, sobbing, and jizzing and couldn't move. My friend came back with a sandwich and had to feed it to him becayse it was starting to seem like he couldn't move. I noticed that he had been sitting in the same awkward position for ten minutes, with his arm extended straight up into the air half on his side. His words became screams after a while, and he stopped answering when we talked to him. After like ten minutes, he opened his mouth and started rolling around screaming. I noticed the sandwich was still in his mouth and I told him to swallow it or spit it out so he wouldn't choke. He didn't answer though, I screamed it but still nothing. I was seriously concerned, so I smacked him across the face to get it out if his mouth so he didn't choke and die, and he spit it out all over himself. At this point, I was starting to get seriously worried and I got up from next to him and walked into the corner trying to figure out what to do. I heard one of my friends say he ate the spit up. Then my friend who's house we were at had to get to work, so we kept trying to tell him to get up and come to the car. We were yelling to snap out of it and stuff, but he was completely unresponsive just stuck in his own head covered in piss sweat jizz and tears. I was starting to worry he may have overdosed and really freak out . Then, he started gagging like crazy and I screamed and ran into the corner and covered my ears. I heard him throw up all over the place. Unable to believe what was going on, I cried, "what's going on??? Did he throw up??? Is he okay???" my friend took me by the shoulders, faced me away from him, and led me out of the room telling me everything was gonna be okay abd that he'd take care of him. I stood there in the hall in total shock listening to him scream and vomit. My other friend came out and said something to me but I was so dazed I couldn't even hear him. Then he took my arm and led me outside. At one point, I realized what he was doingand said i can't just leave him here but my friend said I'd pass out again if I just stood there listening to it all. He led me into the car and we sat there and waited. Soon, my other friend was dragging my boyfriend out of the house with a hand over his mouth, my friend had Bruises on hisface and nmy boyfriend was still screaming fighting and crying and was covered in vomit and everything else. My friend threw him into the back seat next to me, and drove to a more accessible place while my other friend called 911. The whole ride, he was screaming, moaning, rolling around, throwing up, peeing, sweating, crying, and hitting and grabbing at everything on sight. I cowered in the corner, I had no fucking clue what to do. It was like my boyfriend was gone. He even punched the driver in the head a few times while driving. Once we got there, I had to get out of the car because it was too disturbing and dangerous. My other friends followed, and none of us could believe what was going on. I was sobbing my eyes out at this point, one of my friends was telling me it'd be okay, and the other was on the phone with 911 and keeping an eye on my boyfriend. About 18 cops showed up, along with an ambulance and a firetruck. They opened up the car and put gloves on to take him out becayse he was so covered in himself. He was still doing all the crazy shit, but now even worse. They tried to drag him out and he was fighting them, so they tased him. Once he was on the ground, a cop stabbed him in the arm cause he was still fighting. They were trying to get him up, but in a couple minutes he suddenly stopped screaming and went completely limp. His eyes were open, but completely blank and there was no part of him that was moving. A police officer felt his pulse then shouted, "He's gone. Scrub him." a paramedic came over with those electric things and rubbed them together then someone said clear and he put them on his chest and shocked him. My boyfriend started moving and breathing again, but also started fighting again. He punched a police officer in the head,and the police officer took out his gun. I screamed, hysterical at this point, and the officer looked up at me pitifully and put his gun away. They finally managed to restrain his whole fucking body, and then they loaded him in the ambulance and took him away. Once we were free to go, my friend with the car asked me if I wanted a ride home and I said yeah but I was too dazed to move. He took my arm and put me in the passenger seat. His whole entire car was covered in pee and vomit. Things were smashed and one of the seats was broken. He offered to smoke me up and help me calm down, but I was too dazed and just went home and sat there for hours cause I could hardly ever talk. A few hours later, my boyfriend called me from his moms phone seriously confused. He had no recollection of that, all he knew was that we were at my friends house, past his panic attack and his emotions were cycling like crazy, then he was shot through a tunnel and got reborn. Then he was in the hospital. It's been three days now, and he's completely back mentally but has permanent kidney damage. I used to be an extremely happy person, but since then I haven't really been sleeping. Every time I close my eyes to doze off, I see his dead body and forget he's still alive. My dad wanted to teach me a lesson or whatever too, so he told me it was my fault my boyfriend was dead and that my stupidity finally killed the one I love the most. Keep forgetting I didn't kill him. been having trouble thinking quickly, all the lights and sounds have been hurting my eyes, and I'm having on and off difficulty talking. I'm starting to be able to eat again now,but my family has been extremely unsupportive and all say it'smy fault. II'm not even sure why they think that, but somehow I'm not sure why I think it's not my fault. Idk, I've just been really confused since it all and I keep forgetting what is and isn't real. Oh and I have a concussion that got lot worse after that shit and may have permanent brain damage now but that's yet to be determined. My boyfriend's been helping me through it though, I'm so glad he's okay. DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS SHIT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE FUCKING AT ALL. Even if you live, you could easily get fucked for life. Happened to 2/2 of us.

19. peaceloveandmoonlight

peaceloveandmoonlight Members

I'm so glad someone posted about how stupid this drug is. My boyfriend took two and I took one, we were told it was lsd but it tasted like RC. Once it started to really kick in, we were walking around the neighborhood and I passed out a couple times. My boyfriend noticed the same sensation I was getting, it felt like we were constantly on the verge of blacking out and he puked. Something was wrong, so we called the dealer and the dealer said he mixed shit up and gave us N bomb by accident. My boyfriend and I went to our friends house and debated whether or not to call a hospital, cause we both felt sick as hell and I was passing out occasionally but was too nauseous to keep down water. We called another friend over to help us, and then I meditated with the second friend and it mademe sstop passing out and I didn't feel sick anymore. My boyfriend was too panicked to Meditate though, he was sweating like crazy saying he was gonna die and starting to cry, so my second friend took us to his place to do some dabs and calm him down. We figured he was just having a panic attack. I kept Comforting him on the way there, but he started crying more and more and got inconsolable. We did some dabs, and he stopped being sad. He was INSANELY emotional still though, like I'd never seen anyone cry so much. He was constantly cycling between extreme euphoria and depressed panic, crying his eyes out the whole time. After a while, he randomly jizzed at the high point. On at least two occasions. Then he pissed himself, and was making a whole bunch of wierd noises. Soon, his words got more and more hard to understand until only I could tell what he was saying. At one point, he asked for food. Well, really just kept telling, "I hungy!!!!!" cause he was seriously fucking out of it. He was still pissing himself, sobbing, and jizzing and couldn't move. My friend came back with a sandwich and had to feed it to him becayse it was starting to seem like he couldn't move. I noticed that he had been sitting in the same awkward position for ten minutes, with his arm extended straight up into the air half on his side. His words became screams after a while, and he stopped answering when we talked to him. After like ten minutes, he opened his mouth and started rolling around screaming. I noticed the sandwich was still in his mouth and I told him to swallow it or spit it out so he wouldn't choke. He didn't answer though, I screamed it but still nothing. I was seriously concerned, so I smacked him across the face to get it out if his mouth so he didn't choke and die, and he spit it out all over himself. At this point, I was starting to get seriously worried and I got up from next to him and walked into the corner trying to figure out what to do. I heard one of my friends say he ate the spit up. Then my friend who's house we were at had to get to work, so we kept trying to tell him to get up and come to the car. We were yelling to snap out of it and stuff, but he was completely unresponsive just stuck in his own head covered in piss sweat jizz and tears. I was starting to worry he may have overdosed and really freak out . Then, he started gagging like crazy and I screamed and ran into the corner and covered my ears. I heard him throw up all over the place. Unable to believe what was going on, I cried, "what's going on??? Did he throw up??? Is he okay???" my friend took me by the shoulders, faced me away from him, and led me out of the room telling me everything was gonna be okay abd that he'd take care of him. I stood there in the hall in total shock listening to him scream and vomit. My other friend came out and said something to me but I was so dazed I couldn't even hear him. Then he took my arm and led me outside. At one point, I realized what he was doingand said i can't just leave him here but my friend said I'd pass out again if I just stood there listening to it all. He led me into the car and we sat there and waited. Soon, my other friend was dragging my boyfriend out of the house with a hand over his mouth, my friend had Bruises on hisface and nmy boyfriend was still screaming fighting and crying and was covered in vomit and everything else. My friend threw him into the back seat next to me, and drove to a more accessible place while my other friend called 911. The whole ride, he was screaming, moaning, rolling around, throwing up, peeing, sweating, crying, and hitting and grabbing at everything on sight. I cowered in the corner, I had no fucking clue what to do. It was like my boyfriend was gone. He even punched the driver in the head a few times while driving. Once we got there, I had to get out of the car because it was too disturbing and dangerous. My other friends followed, and none of us could believe what was going on. I was sobbing my eyes out at this point, one of my friends was telling me it'd be okay, and the other was on the phone with 911 and keeping an eye on my boyfriend. About 18 cops showed up, along with an ambulance and a firetruck. They opened up the car and put gloves on to take him out becayse he was so covered in himself. He was still doing all the crazy shit, but now even worse. They tried to drag him out and he was fighting them, so they tased him. Once he was on the ground, a cop stabbed him in the arm cause he was still fighting. They were trying to get him up, but in a couple minutes he suddenly stopped screaming and went completely limp. His eyes were open, but completely blank and there was no part of him that was moving. A police officer felt his pulse then shouted, "He's gone. Scrub him." a paramedic came over with those electric things and rubbed them together then someone said clear and he put them on his chest and shocked him. My boyfriend started moving and breathing again, but also started fighting again. He punched a police officer in the head,and the police officer took out his gun. I screamed, hysterical at this point, and the officer looked up at me pitifully and put his gun away. They finally managed to restrain his whole fucking body, and then they loaded him in the ambulance and took him away. Once we were free to go, my friend with the car asked me if I wanted a ride home and I said yeah but I was too dazed to move. He took my arm and put me in the passenger seat. His whole entire car was covered in pee and vomit. Things were smashed and one of the seats was broken. He offered to smoke me up and help me calm down, but I was too dazed and just went home and sat there for hours cause I could hardly ever talk. A few hours later, my boyfriend called me from his moms phone seriously confused. He had no recollection of that, all he knew was that we were at my friends house, past his panic attack and his emotions were cycling like crazy, then he was shot through a tunnel and got reborn. Then he was in the hospital. It's been three days now, and he's completely back mentally but has permanent kidney damage. I used to be an extremely happy person, but since then I haven't really been sleeping. Every time I close my eyes to doze off, I see his dead body and forget he's still alive. My dad wanted to teach me a lesson or whatever too, so he told me it was my fault my boyfriend was dead and that my stupidity finally killed the one I love the most. Keep forgetting I didn't kill him. been having trouble thinking quickly, all the lights and sounds have been hurting my eyes, and I'm having on and off difficulty talking. I'm starting to be able to eat again now,but my family has been extremely unsupportive and all say it'smy fault. II'm not even sure why they think that, but somehow I'm not sure why I think it's not my fault. Idk, I've just been really confused since it all and I keep forgetting what is and isn't real. Oh and I have a concussion that got lot worse after that shit and may have permanent brain damage now but that's yet to be determined. My boyfriend's been helping me through it though, I'm so glad he's okay. DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS SHIT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE FUCKING AT ALL. Even if you live, you could easily get fucked for life. Happened to 2/2 of us.

20. porkstock41

wow that is terrible! try not to feel guilty about it though, it's not like you forced your boyfriend into taking it. sounds like the guy you bought it from is the real jerk here.