LOTS of fake acid going around. It's really a chemical called NBOME!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Mr.Writer, Aug 7, 2012.

1. yeah im good just got this really bad headache i left the hospital yesterday morning and i was there since Monday i don't remember anything i just remember putting it under my tongue and everything turning purple and while in the coma i had these crazy ass dreams its going to be a very expensive acid trip an ambulance had to come pick me up cause i was having a seizure :(

2. Desos

Desos Senior Member

maybe you should try doing some stuff to relieve the headache. like staying hydrated, smoking some herb, or anything else you can think of.

3. So is this stuff like bath salts or whatever

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Bath salts and NBOME have very different effects but both as passed off as something they are not.

Bath salts for MDMA, and NBOME for LSD.

5. Aflash333

Aflash333 Guest

I took 2 tabs of what I thought was LSD, but it was definitely NBOMe. I don't know what the dosage was, but I puked, passed out, started convulsing and my heart stopped 4 times. How do we explain that? (ps: my friends did 2 tabs of the same stuff and were perfectly fine)

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

Can you explain what happened in more detail? Are you on any medications, what exact events transpired for you after dosing, were you hospitalized, etc

7. saucybuzz

saucybuzz Guest

i am very new to psychedelics and i have never takin LSD before, all tho two nights ago i had gotten my hands on some 25i-NBOMe. there was two folded peiced of paper with 1mg powder form inside. i took one knowing what it was just to expeinace the journey. Anyways this was the first trip ive ever been on and it was life changing. idk if lsd is anything like this powerful chemical. anyway i took it around 7 pm, and had work the next day, i noticed the effects around two hours later and was surprised to be so level headed yet altho strong visuals and traveling thru time and space my heart was going a million miles an hour and my body was trembling and shaking idk if that was due to the anxiety of never tripping before or bad reaction to the chemical. around 1am the effects were still strong but i was no longer trembling just cold sweating and my heart was still racing. so i stayed up all night long and went to work at 7 in the morning all day long i spent trying to grasp my mind on reality and what had happen the night before. the whole day i seemed to be fine just a little fatigue. on the ride home i did notice that my left forearm was discolored to a purple and blue state and a tiny bit of swelling i think. but i didn't think anything of it as i thought it was a result of no sleep and a body drained of energy. even tho this is the first time i'm still not sure on if ill redose or not. if i do i know it would be months from now. im sure something like this would not be good for your brain, all tho i did feel like my brain was a tangled web of string and this chemical went in and straightened them all out into wires. idk if this post helped any butthat was my experience with 25I-NBOMe

8. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

[​IMG]

[/immaturity]

Sorry, I couldn't resist...
    :leaving:

9. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

First, if your arm is still blue or purple GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW. Blue coloring of the skin means there is no oxygen getting there and the tissue, along with you, will die. Unfortunately this is a common side effect of NBOME and has resulted in many unpleasant experiences.

Second try and plan your trips better . . . . tripping for the first time at 7pm when you have to work at 7am the next day is not the way to go.

Lastly LSD blows this shit out of the water IMO, not even on the same level.

Please respond here your comment about your entire arm being blue and swollen is pretty scary.

10. JohnPatch

JohnPatch Guest

Where what how!? Please fill me in

11. gerry1985

gerry1985 Guest

if thats true man i want to be der ha ha ha :sunny:

1 person likes this.
  12. Hydrotekk420

Hydrotekk420 Member

I keep hearing about everything being marketed as acid...Think I'll just by some bulk 2CB, Some company's wont ship into the States though and I heard the Road was shut down..

13. unfocusedanakin

It was but other sites took its place. No legal research chemical company will ship 2-cb to the States since it is in the same category as LSD. But there are less then legal ones.

14. PSYEXP

PSYEXP Banned

Can anyone identify the attached image?this blotter tastes damm bitter and causes extreme burning when used sublingually.

15. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

16. unfocusedanakin

Even if those links say it is LSD there is a chance that blotter is not. Like X pills and other drugs the blotter that gets a good reputation is copied.

17. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

It seems that most hospitalizations due to nbome involved the powder..id just avoid it in that form. As stated, its ridiculously hard to accurately eyeball.
    However I think its a worthwhile psychedelic for visuals..not really the same as lsd because it doesn't give you the happy loving everyone laughing at anything feeling or nearly as much of a spiritual connection..
    Id advise you keep it under 1200mg unless youre pretty experienced. The visuals can get ridiculously intense, especially around 2400mg. When id done that much, rhe whole world was covered in rainbow swirled checkerboard patterns and things got a little hard to comprehend at the time..

18. wtfisthatkid

wtfisthatkid Member

I cant figure out how to edit on mobile, but I meant ug not mg..oops.

19. peacegrow

peacegrow Member

I'm happy to say that, this summer, at a festival, there was definitely good acid circulating. (Vials and blotter).
    So...I think the 25i/c is finally waining and leaving room for real LSD to enter the market.

It could just be my experience and not a phenomenom, but things looked much better this summer.

20. unfocusedanakin

NBOME is still around but so is good LSD. Since it is now illegal I think there is less incentive to produce NBOME. But you can still buy it very cheap compared to LSD and sell it at high LSD prices.