Lots going on

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 6, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

So much going on here lately.

(1) Hippychickmomma has the fun of dealing with a kid who has chicken pox, and possible 2 more. Hope they are doing well.

(2) Booga took off the Buffalo (of all the cities) and went thru a rough feew days, she is now looking for work and a place to live with the kids so lets pool our thoughts and help, if youknow of things for her, PM her.

(3) Fitzy has a new job he could take but has some issues with it, hope it all works out

(4) ihmuria is looking for a guy, kinda sad too since she appears to be an attractive young lady, lets get her hooked up

so so much going on

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

What about you?

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I dont count, lol

4. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I do have to fax that application off today to CTI maybe get in early enough to start driving for em this week. My bills are paid already for the month so I could just be lazy a week more if I wish.

5. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Hehehe, so far, so good. Ky has a total of 11 chicken pox and that's it. The twins have no signs as of yet. *crosses fingers* But man, am I tired today, running on auto pilot at the moment. I was up really late last night, couldn't sleep, worrying about the kids, doing more research, and I just felt really wired up. Well I'm paying for it today. The coffee isn't helping much and my eyelids feel like they have weights on them. I'm thinking that when the kids nap today, I might try and lay down for a bit, something of which I never do. Then again, I'll probably get a second wind then.

P.S. Here's a picture of my little Jedi, the one with the chicken pox! He's 6, if I didn't tell you that before. ;)

[​IMG]

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Good looking kid there mam, he'll be fine, got a wonderful set of parents he does.

7. hippychickmommy

Thankyou very much! :) He's a ladies' man already. Has the little girls at the school giving him their phone numbers, asking him to come over, bringing in treats for him to share at lunch. I'm going to have my hands full!

8. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Making his Dad real proud I bet, (THATS MY BOY) LOL :D

9. hippychickmommy

Yep, you're right on!