Lost

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by ~AmyLeeLoo~, Feb 3, 2006.

1. TheSongRemainsTheSam

TheSongRemainsTheSam Member

Well 30 or so days in they found a hatch filled with food. Then a pallet of food was dropped. Then he left the island and started eating chicken again. Then he went back in time to fully stocked dharma houses. The only time I would think he'd be loosing weight is now, because they haven't had anything but leftover canned food and fruit.

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Finally an explanation I can actually follow and understand [​IMG]

Hotwater

3. TheSongRemainsTheSam

Anything thats understood in this show is a true victory. Cheers

4. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

You're not kidding!:eek:

I really followed this closely, and I have the advantage of estching the whole series from the beginning recently in the last 6 months and up to date on DVD where I can rewind if I miss something. If anyone is going to know what the fuck is going on its me, only I don't.

I have pretty much lost the plot now whalf way through the last season, but I still enjoy the subtle humour that they write in that normally comes through Hurley or Sawyer. It's quite clever humour in it's own unique way.

The way they wrap it all up is either going to be a major mindblower or a huge anti climax.

I've got my money on both.:coffee:

EDIT: Oh yeah and I loved theepisode where it went back and told the story of Richard Alpert. S06 has been been pretty lame thus far, but that was a great episode! I wish I'd seen it in HD and not on the internet.

5. TheSongRemainsTheSam

You can watch it on the internet AND in HD friend. The official abc website has every single episode up for grabs. Hulu also has the previous 5 episodes ready to watch. All free.