Lost

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by ~AmyLeeLoo~, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

I've read Eko was killed because he asked director to let him leave the movie, because both of his parents passed last year and he wanted to return home

2. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I never heard that. A few weeks to go and we;ll find out I guess

3. Nothingisreal

Nothingisreal Member

Lost is my favorite show. Got hooked just by buying seasons 1 and 2 on DVD on a whim. My husband and I zoomed through them and now have it on dvr thing. I agree they do dramatize it a bit, but they are trying to keep it interesting.

Anyone missing the first parts of season 3 can watch them on abc.com for free. (There are commercials though - but not too many which is nice)

Also I read there will be a season 4 in the works. [​IMG] It was in some entertainment magazine at the doctor's office.

4. goofydrummer

goofydrummer Senior Member

lost is amazing. all the entertainment i need, its the only tv I watch, even though I watch it on my computer.

5. NightRose

next ep (tonight) i hear that eco will die!!!!!!! :nopity:

(i watch lost religiously) :party: :H :leaving:

6. NightRose

does this work if your not in the broadband zone?

7. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Is anybody still watching Lost?

I have been a fan since episode 1, and still am.

Last nights episode 'D.O.C' was pretty intense. I love Desmonds character and the mysterious Mikhail (the man with the eye-patch)- how did he survive? Locke threw him through that sonic fence and we watched him die.

Keep the Lost thread alive fellas!

8. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

I'm beginning to feel like Lost is "the Desmond Show". :p Like, what's going on in the show has more to do with his actions both before the crash and after than the other main characters- which I like cause I love Desmond.

I also am kind of in fem-love with Juliette. She's a shifty one.. one moment she seems like an evil conniving bitch, but then you realize that she's just as vulnerable as any other character. Me likes.

9. thered

thered Member

Back when he first went through the fence I thought "Who says he's dead?" If he knew the effects of the fence (knock-out and bleeding ears), wouldn't it seem like a good idea to fake his death to get away?

I think season 3 is going out on a good note that's been missing since season 2. Anyone agree?

__ Spoiler ___

I'm also not worried about the whole "we're dead" thing. The creators know people thought of that back in season 1 and weren't happy with the idea. That train of thought has too many holes at this point, and I don't know if most people think that's obvious but a bunch of my friends are taking it seriously. I think they just realized that it'd be interesting for the characters to consider that possibility.

10. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Yeah, I agree. Season 3 was probably the weakest one for me thus far.

I think its headed toward a crazy ass season finale, but it took mad long for them to get there. I didnt really care for the first six of season 3, but after that it got some redemption in my books.

Next weeks is lookin pretty awesome too. Hopefully we finally will find out some concrete shit about DHARMA- they've been beatin around the bush with that for FAR too long if you ask me. They have a million and one questions to answer and not much time left with the series to answer them- so I think they are gonna get on that in last few epi's of S3.

11. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Yeah, didnt the writers dismiss the whole "purgatory" idea in a podcast all the way back in season 1?

12. thered

thered Member

Ya, I'm pretty sure they did, but I never heard it.

I'm not going to be able to see this week's episode and find out what happens to Locke! but I'll be at Six Flags and my friend is going to get it on DVR, so it's all cool.

13. thered

thered Member

Wow. I loved the finale.
    Now I have to find something else to watch all summer. My friends and I are going to start watching heroes at the beginning, I think.

14. mafia_grl

mafia_grl Member

LOST...My favorite TV show ....

I just love it ....

15. The Flow

The Flow Member

I´m confused... am I the only person on this planet who has found the original literary source for LOST?

LOST very much reminds me of "La divina commedia", written by Dante Alighieri in the early 14th century. (a summary can be found on wikipedia under http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy) This text is so old, that the producers could be quite sure, no one would figure it out...
    O.K., the producers have said, that the persons from LOST are not in hell, but if you´re precise, the island described in Dante´s text is PRE-hell (wiki isn´t very accurate in this point...)
    Read it, and tell me what you think about it...

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Can't wait until the start of the next season. according to the ABC website that should begin sometime in February 2008 on a date TBA [​IMG]

Hotwater

17. Máté.Vígh

Máté.Vígh Member

this show is very mystical and exciting!!!

18. NightRose

I was so f-ing pissed off with the last season 3 because I had no idea that there was going to be a 4th season.

I hated the ending to the 3rd, just Jack yelling at Kate that they have to get back onto the island and that was about it, I only just found out christmas eve around midnight that there was a 4th, because of an advert.

So I'm going to watch it, definately, just to find out what else the producers have up their sleeves.

19. Máté.Vígh

Máté.Vígh Member

Oh this is good!!!

20. ameliorateLJ

ameliorateLJ Member

Oh Lost is so brilliant! Undoubtedly my favorite show of all time.