Lost

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by ~AmyLeeLoo~, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Canavar

Canavar Member

Any input about season 3?

2. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

It is suposed to focus on the Others (who they are, and what their motives are) and also add some new main characters who used to be "red shirts"

3. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

oh yey! I have been waiting for today since the season fanale!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy it's FINALLY here!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SilverClover14

SilverClover14 Senior Member

*happy dance*

5. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

i watched it for the first time tonight... i was quite confused.

6. barefoot_kirstyn

ok.....I don't know if it was because I was doing homework while it was on, but that episope wasn't all that great......it really was just kinda......blah.

7. mama in wonderland

mama in wonderland Member

No--it definitely wasn't just you--when it was over I felt rather disappointed. I have not heard many spoilers about this season like I did last season...so we'll see!!

8. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The shows purpose was served by further deepening the mystery :)

Hotwater

9. barefoot_kirstyn

i didn't even feel like it deepened any mystery, though....it just felt like a whole bunch of garble.
    The only thing that I was wondering about was how the "others" knew about Jack's wife and all that.....how in the hell?????

10. beachfreak

beachfreak Member

11. kMarie

kMarie Member

I am completely obsessed with lost! i agree though, I have been kinda disappointed with this whole season so far.. it's getting better but the first episode was just... not nearly as good as i was hoping for. :confused:

12. mama in wonderland

mama in wonderland Member

last nights episode was at least better than the first few.

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

No surprise that Kate Austen and James Ford fell in love, especially since she's a fugitive from justice and he's a con-man.

as for Hugo Reyes (the lottery winner) he finally has an opportunity to lose some weight stranded on an island after a plane crash - but instead he looks bigger than he did on the first day :eek:

Hotwater

14. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Lost was good in season one, but it's puerile trash now.

15. Ursula Buendia

Ursula Buendia Member

You're right Ginge, the third season is not as good as previous ones :(

mmm.. come come 6 February soon!!!!

16. dances in pajamas

dances in pajamas strange little girl

The couple episodes I've seen of each season have been really, really overdramatic. It's like watching a glorified primetime soap opera.

17. thered

thered Member

^^ Ya, I guess it might seem like that if you didn't have a firm grasp of the characters. Just start at the beginning.

I got hooked over the summer before season 3 came out. A friend recommended it so I rented season 1 disk by disk. 2 hours after I finished the last episode I drove to Best Buy, bought season 1, and watched it all again in 2 days. I would, at the very least, shave my entire body to see a new episode.

18. NightRose

NightRose idiosynractic rose

I LOVE Lost!!!

Season three is going to air on the seventh of Feb over here. Ive read an episode guide for a few of the episodes...sounds real cool.

I first got hooked when i saw the season one re-runs. I thaught it was really cool.My theory about the whole scary black smoke thing that pulls out trees is that it reads your memories, and feelings. What made me think of this was that episode where Eko stares down the monster, if you look carefully at the electrical bits inside of it you can see photos of what I think is Ekos past. I definately saw a dark skinned woman dressed in old fasioned clothing.

19. NightRose

I heard rumours that Neither John Loch, Desmond, or Eko were killed during the violet explosion *) yaaaay :D . Desmonds HOT!!!

There might be an underwater hatch, aparently there have been "hints"

Were aparently going to learn my John was crippled, why Libby was in the hospitle, and why the island has healing powers

Aparently the monser and polar bears will be back.

20. NightRose

More rumours.. Boone will make a special appearance and not merely as a flashback..
    Aparently Eko will be written off

Oh and Sawyer and Kate ARE going to have hot bear-cage sex. He confesses his love to HER. omg so excited