Lost

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by ~AmyLeeLoo~, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Do you think Sayid's accent is fake? I haven't seen the actor in anything else, so I can't compare.

Clover, I can pretty much guarentee you won't die. ;) :) Have you taped it? Take out your tapes and look at Sawyer with no shirt on. That'll make you feel better ;)

2. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Naveen Andrews is English, it isn't fake...

3. General Electric

General Electric Member

I don't know how far behind New Zealand is... but I missed nearly the whole first season and started watching at the second. I used to be one of those "Not another plane-crash-on-an-island-show, Lost is so stupid only retards watch that shit" people, but then I watched a full episode and got hooked.

4. supermommy

supermommy wannabe crackho

ah man

last nite's episode was goooooooooooooooooooood...

john locke's dad is a supercunt...meh

5. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Locke is such a moron :rolleyes:
    1) He tried to go under the blast doors
    2) He got the money for his dad
    3) Promised Henry "no matter what" he would protect him

Yeah, that was totally a wicked episode. One of the best this season IMO.

6. supermommy

supermommy wannabe crackho

im gaggin for next week..
    that henry fucker creeps me out.. lol

7. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

OH MY GOSHHH!!! :eek: :eek:

I figured this thread needed ressurrection after Wednesdays episode :eek: :D

I am hyperventalatin for next week

8. spooner

spooner is done.

i too am very stoked.
    *SPOILER*

do you think michael is either hatching a plot or brainwashed?

9. Style

Style Member

I think he's working on a plot to get back his son.

10. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

I am divided. I know some people I've talked to think it is a plot by the Others to punish Henry (but why kill Ana?). I think the group of 20 "Others" he saw were people taken by the real Others (Ethan's, Henry's and Zeke's group), then he became a little wacked, like Danielle, and is trying to rile the Losties up more than they already are to get Walt back...

This will obviously backfire on either just him or everyone. I hope Locke and Henry escape together

11. spooner

spooner is done.

I cannot stand Locke. He just screams douchebag to me.

12. Austral

Austral Banned

13. Style

Style Member

I liked Locke better back in season one.

14. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Locke is being someone is really isn't. That's the jist of his character. He was a weinie IRL, and no one knew him on the plane, so he could live out his fantasy of being a real life Adventurer. Thing is, he's still got a lot of weinie in him. IF he were a real person, I'd feel sorry for him.

As for the spoiler, obviously Micheal was brainwashed....

15. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

how the heck did i miss this thread? lol
    My mom got the first season on dvd for christmas and told me and cody how addicting it was....we ended up staying up until 4am watching it for about a week straight.....

I'm a little pirturbed that they killed off Libby.....how could they do that to Hurely? [​IMG] Poor dude......
    I am a little happier that ana is gone, though...she bugged me....that scowly look she always gets....
    last nights episode was a little weird. Of course they found another hatch...the other one was starting to get boring, eh?:rolleyes:
    I wonder if they just walked around the island banging on the ground with axes, how many they would find....

As for Locke, he's kinda bugging me this season, too. And how he made Eko climb that cliff....yeah, Boone dies cuz he makes him go up there into the plane, and then he had the nerve to say, "Boone made the plane fall, a sacrifice for the island." This guy has really got to learn how to fight his own battles.......i dunno, I liked him in season 1, and now he's getting on my nerves. He's really losing any faith that he had in the island.

16. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Yeaah, from the preview I am thinking the same thing.

If I remember correctly, Locke tried to stop him. Remember His dream where Eko plunges down the cliff? Boon was a sacrifice if you look at it in a way. He caused the plane to fall which:
    1) Let Eko be with his brother again
    2) Tested Charlie
    3) Let Shanon have a real relationship
    4) Pointed to the dot in the question mark

Locke bugged me this season too though. I like him better when he was like a crazy grandpa

Oh, and Libby dying, the show seems to hate couples/pairs (Micheal/Walt, Charlie/Claire, Sun/Jin (sort of resolved now), Boone/Shannon, Boone/Sayid). I woudn't be suprised if in next season Rose and Bernard have a major crisis like this.

17. barefoot_kirstyn

yeah, when you put it that was about Locke, it makes sence.
    What's this spoiler thing you guys are talking about? I think there's a whole 3 episodes I've missed in season 2, but i'm wondering iof I'm missing something...

18. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

It was from last weeks episode about Micheal, the gun, the ladies and Henry.

19. barefoot_kirstyn

yeah, i saw that one.....what do you mean by the spolier? I feel like a total dumbass.....

20. OddOneOut

OddOneOut Member

I'm sorry but i find Lost so rubbish!
    although it is slightly compelling, I just find the whole thing a bit silly. Give me Invasion or Desperate Housewives anytime.