Losing my virginity

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jun 4, 2006.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

My ink virginity that is d: in July. Haven't decided if I want one on my hipbone or my lower back.
    Which designs do you like best? I'm going to take one I like into an artist to get the specific colors I want etc....but as far as design and ideas these are all I've seen. I want something super small. Which one?

2. lynsey

lynsey Banned

oh and for the last picture I like the mermaid one on the far right...that is the one I am leaning towards most right now

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i like the girl sitting on the flower

mermaid is pretty cool too

4. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Puhlease don't get a lower back tattoo :confused: Those are so overdone and played out. And I think the third butterfly is the best.

5. lynsey

lynsey Banned

yeah I liked that one a lot my mom said she says she has a picture of me sitting on a rock that reminds her of that tat. she says I should take my kid pic into an artist and have them draw it where I'm sitting on an orchid. I am going with a few friends and the whole theme and reason for getting them is remembering the freedom we had running around together as kids. Katie wants ours to match but ehh...uhm how bout no d:

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I just want it where no one will see it unless I'm nakid or wearin what I'm wearing right now...but I'm going to the beach so scandolous is okay'right?

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Let me make it clear the only one I like in that last pic is the last mermaid and that's what I'm leaning towards but getting lighter and more pastel colors (I have a porcelain complexion where the sun don't shine d:)

8. fitzy21

thata a nice theme.

i'm getting a tat which is the same as a bunch of my friends are getting. a bull skull with 3 swords going through it - its our tat for our company from freshman year. i'm only getting it because were so close and it symbolizes a lot to all of us...thats the only reason why i'd get the same tat.

but yea, thats a really awesome theme :) and i like your mom's idea with bringing a pic in. ahhh i miss that freedom - great way to remember it :)

9. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

Scandelous is a privelage and not a right, so if your body is privelaged than it's always alright.

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I am thinking you should get the sandwhich one. But I am hungry...

11. lynsey

lynsey Banned

i've been working my ass off to fit into this thing so I got a little tummy still but all else it thin so I think it will be okay....welll you saw the pics i am 30 pounds lighter than I was last summer and have a hell of a lot more muscle so I deserve it damn it!!!!!!!!!

12. crummyrummy

pics...what pics?

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

that's cool when ya getting it?

14. crummyrummy

I like third from right mermaid

15. lynsey

lynsey Banned

hah you missed my nekki pics lol

16. crummyrummy

sniff......

17. fitzy21

dunno yet, maybe during the summer. probably in the fall though. i have to get it done up in burlington though...so i might get something else before then....

what about these pics [​IMG]

18. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I agree with you lynsey, I like the mermaid on the far right too, the way she is posing with her head up, brushing back her hair and of course her nice breast. It's such a natural beautiful look.:sunglasse

19. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I like the mermaid second from the right the best, blue one looking out
    and get it wherever you want, fuck the morons who think that lower back tattoos are overdone... it's your body, put it wherever you want (I vote hip if it's fairly small, but that's just me)

20. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I like the mermaid one the most as well, it would make a nice tattoo.

Lately I've been thinking about getting another tattoo because a while ago I drew this one design that I think would look really good as a tattoo.. But when I got my first (and only tattoo) I promised to myself that I'd never get any others because the one I have is so so special and I kinda think that if I had more then it would kinda lose its meaning and I don't want that to happen.. and I know that if I got more then I'd end up regretting them later.. so no more tats for me. Maybe I should get another piercing.. :p Hmmm..