losing lesbian virginity

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Defence_mechanism, Jul 11, 2005.

1. sarh22

sarh22 Member

My first sex was with a woman.She used a strap on and i considered that as losing my virginity.hope that helps you.

2. unlearn.and.be.free

unlearn.and.be.free Guest

well i'm not completely sure.
    i haven't lost my lesbian virginity yet, but one thing i DO know is that penetration doesn't really appeal to me. penetration as the only form of "real" sex is still a construct of an outdated patriarchal mysogynist society. if penetration is what does it for you, as an individual, then that's when you lose it. if you get off with your lover going down on you orally, then that's when you lose it. i agree with lutsko, it's when you're both together being intimate and satisfied and feeling good and having fun, no matter what that entails. when you're in a zone that you're focussed entirely on the other person(s) and you're so in the moment that nothing else in the world matters. i think that's a pretty intense experience and would be pretty de-virgin.

3. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

I haven't lost my les virginity yet either, woo! :D

The impression that I get is that it's different from person to person. A chick-to-chick free-for-all!

I'm a wee bit hyper tonight...I know this is completely off-topic, but this thread seems an apt place to say this: I came out to my whole family this week, and I was scared out of my mind, but after 6 years of not saying anything, it actually went alright! And I think today's the first day that it's occurred to me that I don't ever have to go through it again!!! :D :D :D!

4. unlearn.and.be.free

unlearn.and.be.free Guest

Hurray! Congrats! *does a celebration dance in your honour*
    That's a huge milestone (well, I suppose it is for most people ...) and indeed, it's behind you so yay! I actually look forward to the day that my whole family finds out, but I don't really see myself sitting them all down. It will be more like, hi everyone this is my sexy amazing woman love (and dare i say ..soulmate! cheese!) and i would like you all to meet her! Either way I imagine you must feel pretty damn empowerd right now, so I think that's great!

5. Bocks

Bocks Senior Member

Thank you!

I used to envision myself telling them that way as well, and I actually decided to because I had a girlfriend. Then we broke up, and it became about me and not my girlfriend, so I went ahead with it.

The other day I was watching some stupid sitcom, and in it this guy in his 30s comes out to a friend. She's the first person he's ever come out to, and he trusts her to not tell anyone. So the first thing she does is tell his brother...Of course, by the end of the episode, everyone's friends again. I was so pissed off by this! It was so obviously written by a heterosexual. You can't brush something like that off so easily, and who the hell did this female character think she was? Since when is it OK to just out people, when they barely know who they are themselves? It took me six years to come out to my family, and it took nearly 5 of those years for me to figure out who I was. If I'd just come out as a lesbian to myself and a close confidante, and said confidante had immediately told a family member, it would have destroyed me.

And yet, on this programme, it was perfectly acceptable to make comedy of this intimate predicament. Pardon my Anglo-Saxon, but WHAT THE FUCK?!

I've finished my rant. I'm not usually so feverish about things like this; this show just pissed me off, haha.

6. riot

riot Member

In my opinion, it would be oral. Oral sex is so sensual and personal. Then again, some consider penetration losing yr virginity also. I guess it all depends on you and yr partner. :]

7. floyden

floyden Member

8. MysteriousNight

MysteriousNight Member

I agree with that. When two people are being intimate with each other in that way then you've lost your virginity.

9. MyChem11

MyChem11 Member

to me...hm....i just considered that when we had sex with a strap-on, that was losing my virginity. i dont consider fingering, or oral sex to be actual sex. to me, those are the steps beforehand. although, people have different views on what losing your vriginity really means with lesbian sex and boy/girl sex. so, to me,....i guess its when you are penetrated by some sort of dick, fake or not. lol.
    dont know if this helps tho.

10. jia

jia Member

I lost my virginity to a woman, and I considered I had lost it when she made me climax -- my first one that I did not cause myself. Don't get caught up in the male-centric idea that sex is being penetrated by a phallus. I've made love with quite a few ladies without the benefit of one and I have no doubt at all that what we did was sex.

11. soundofwhite

soundofwhite Guest

i just asked a similar question. and after thinking about it all day, i think losing your lesbian virginity is penetration with either strap on, or fingers. i slept with a girl last night for the very first time. and we did lots of grinding and oral and fingering. and the moment i thought would be most considered as "losing my virginity" is when she was fucking me really deep with her fingers and i climaxed. to me that was it and always will be. i think its just what you feel was it for you whatever that may be. the idea u are a virgin til a penis is in u is rediculous.

12. infantdressingtable

infantdressingtable Member

There are never any stupid questions :)

13. purpledragon11

purpledragon11 Guest

I think there are several ways to have lesbian sex. penetrative,oral,scissoring,rubbing. whatever makes you feel connected.And you don't have to cum to have sex.

14. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

tegan and sara :)
    lovin it

15. GleeCandyKingdomCitizen

GleeCandyKingdomCitizen Member

When i "lost my virginity" everyone told me i didnt because my cherry didnt pop or because there was no penis in me blah blah.. but it is like... then i guess ill be a virgin forever? because I AM NOT TOUCHING A PENIS.

16. AliciaWilliams

AliciaWilliams Member

personally I find virginity to be a made up concept with no real meaning, but if you were to ask me when I consider losing mine it would be the first time I had sex with my partner. It wasn't my first sexual experience but it was so wonderful that anything before it didn't compare.

17. silk896

silk896 Member

For me, I felt I'd lost my Les "V" when I did "it" rather than when someone did it to me.
    Hell; I'd been poked, licked, sucked and shagged by countless (well, not countless) guys -Heck! I was a mother!!! before I had my first F/F encounter.

For me it was when I first put my face between her legs and discovered exactly what another woman's taste, smell, juices etc are like.
    ...... and rather than recoiling in horror, realizing this had real potential.

18. AliciaWilliams

AliciaWilliams Member

that sounds like a magical moment silk896. I remember the first time I did that with my partner it was wonderful.

I realize my last post answering this sounded angry but when you have your virginity "stolen" like I did it makes you angry when you think about it.

If I was to seriously consider the question I would say the time I really lost my virginity would be when I finally let my partner touch me and not be afraid. It took therapy and couple counseling before I could do it but that night was magical. We lay next to each other and she held my head with one hand and used her other hand between my legs. I was so scared but looking into her eyes and hearing her soft words of love and reassurance scared away my demons and the orgasm she gave me was very powerful. After that night I found that she could touch me and I could touch her without fear, just as long as I knew it was coming. It was the true end of my virginity because after that night we truly became lovers and sex stopped being an evil thing in my mind. Does this make sense?

19. silk896

silk896 Member

Completely agree.

technically, loss of virginity is a physical thing, but I think that for us girls together, it's more of a mental acceptance of what we are and that the physical side is just a natural progression.

excellent post. :daisy: