Losing interest?

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by trieditall72, Jun 16, 2020.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I've only recently become aware and accepting of my bisexual side. I'm finding the more I get fucked, the less I feel the urge to fuck with my dick. I want to just be fucked now. I am deeply in love with my girlfriend who I've known for decades, but I just want to get it, not give it anymore. This is a very odd feeling for me to cope with. When our boyfriend fucks me, or my girlfriend with her strapon, I feel nothing from my dick. It doesnt even get hard. I have amazing orgasms despite that, and I love it. Am I alone with these feelings?

Guy Stroking and dd788snipe like this.
  2. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

No experience with what you're dealing with here, but from what I've read this is normal. You've just opened up to possibilities of pleasure with the same sex, which I think is awesome if you do honestly enjoy guys, which it looks like you do! It's normal to want to indulge in new feelings, new pleasures. Maybe you've had guys on the mind for so long and it took awhile to accept the attraction, and you're making up for lost time. I think eventually you will regain the desire to stick it in rather than being sticked.
    Make sure your girlfriend is aware of where you are. Keep communicating how you feel about all of this. Hopefully she's supportive of who you are sexually and in other was. Chances are if she bangs you with a strapon and not only do you two share a boyfriend but she's also OK with that guy dicking you down, she's pretty damn supportive!
    Overall I'm happy you have found an activity you really enjoy and you've gotten over unnecessary deterrents. Give your ass up for now, enjoy it and see where it takes you.

trieditall72 and dd788snipe like this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can relate some because when our boyfriend fucks me or my wife with her strap-on my cock goes soft unless a third party is sucking on it which is most cases but when just getting fucked, yes my cock is only semi hard but I still have desires to fuck my wife and our boyfriends wife as well. 69 cock sucking with a guy as a guy (or my wife) fucks me I'm raging hard. I've never experience what you are going through having lost all interest to stick my cock in anything.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  4. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Often when sucking a guy's cock my cock would go soft because I was concentrating on his reaction. It always came up when he was ready for me to top him.

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I go soft when I'm focusing on pleasing another guy. But will get very hard when it's done to me.

6. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes, trieditall72, I have noticed that as time has gone on, things have changed for me., I was once a complete top - fucking both men and women, but not wanting to be fucked. I always liked giving and getting blow jobs - but even that has changed. Now, I honestly feel I am a total bottom. My ass is so sensitive to touch and being probed, and I find I want to be fucked by the guy I am with. My dick goes soft when I'm getting fucked, but not before. Also, I have realized that I really don't enjoy and sometimes don't cum from blow jobs or when I jerk off, unless my ass is also being stimulated somehow.

7. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Once you get to experience the pleasure of bottoming for guys it can be hard to go back. We are all different and at different places on the heteo-gay scale. Some are truly bisexual, some pure gay but like to flip-flop and others pure bottoms or tops.

It's a wonderful world and thankfully much more sexually liberated these days.... just go with your natural sexual pleasure and what works for you

Simon :)

8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Maybe your preference for having a nice cock in your ass has you wondering if you lean more to the gay side of the spectrum than the bisexual side of the spectrum. How does your girlfriend feel about you only wanting to be fucked in the ass and not wanting to use your dick to fuck her?

Last edited: Dec 2, 2023
  9. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Maybe you've come to realize you're a true bottom with men and women... And that you'd rather receive pleasure in your ass, than use your dick to "give" pleasure. You said your girlfriend uses her strap-on on you, so obviously she's cool with "topping" you. You also say "our boyfriend", so she knows you're a total bottom with him, so it's all good there too.
    Maybe you could eat out your girlfriend while your boyfriend fucks you, and then he could fuck her as you watch.
    "Most" bisexual guys are bottoms, so you're not alone there, but you should probably make sure your girlfriend's needs/desires are met too, even if that means your boyfriend is the only one fucking her. You all seem to be in agreement with your situation... So enjoy the pleasure you're receiving in your ass (even if you don't want to use your dick), just make sure your girlfriend ISN'T going without in the process.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This statement is interesting. I am not challenging you when I inquire on the actual data to support that... is it just your own experiences that shows you this is true? I find it interesting because when I read it, I immediately thought that explains a lot... yeah, seems like a lot of bi men I've met and been attracted to turn out to be a bottom just like me.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  11. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No way I'm going to stop using my dick unless it stops working permanently. I'm the kind of guy who'll bottom for a guy and when he's done filling me with his cum, I'm going to be sliding my dick into him so I can enjoy filling him with cum.