lose affect?

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by xtc4me, Jun 20, 2006.

1. xtc4me

xtc4me Member

i heard from a heap load of pple that if u do xtc alot, even if the times are spread out, u could lose the affect completely.... is this true? any heavy users out there?

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

its called "losing the magic" and thankfully i hardly use at all so i wouldnt know how it feels.

3. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

I've heard of it, but i have friends that do it often and none of them have lost the magic

4. Perpetual_Groove

Perpetual_Groove Member

yea not everyone who uses x will lose the magic it only happens to some people, and can happen from taking x as little as 5 times to 100. i dont know anyone personally who has had this happen to them, but it does happen to some.

5. **PsYcHoDeLiC**

**PsYcHoDeLiC** Member

its not like you permanantly lose the feeling or anything. all it means is that its nothing like the first time basically. it loses that thing you found special. like you still feel it and can have a good time but its just not the same. hard to explain

6. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

its not new, its not "the moment" like it used to be? if so then you could say i lost it after my 2nd time, but ive liked it more now sine ive been rolling with different people, eg females haha