Los Angeles

Discussion in 'U.S.A.' started by Duncan, May 10, 2004.

1. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Greetings folks !

I know it isn't generally fashionable to boast about Los Angeles. I've often said, "If I didn't live here I'd probably never come visit." Truth is, I really love living here. I've got nature, food, urban living, culture and just about any kind of person I might want to meet. The weather has changed over the years, but I still have a grapefruit and lemon harvest year round.

I have a warm place for San Francisco, my second hometown, and I consider myself an almost-native Californian (even though I've only been here since '85).

If anyone is passing through and would like a cup of coffee or drink of herbal tea... just drop me a note.

Duncan

2. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I went there for the first time last year..it was an adventure. I didn't see a ton of it but I don't think I could live there..the trafic was really bad.

3. CelticMuse

CelticMuse Member

I love LA. I lived there years ago and wish I never had to move, but unfortunately I did.

My sister still lives there and I go to see her as often as possible. I also love the Bay area There is nothing quite like it anywhere.
    I wish I was there now. This Texas weather is a bitch.