Loose Change 2nd Edition: THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by biblefumesrweird, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

This is pointless...have fun in the new america...

2. Angel_Headed_Hipster

If anyone wants too see how credible whackiraqi and all his "facts" are just check out his myspace...this guy is a complete joke...words can't describe what a fucking quack you are, why don't you do us all a favor and leave these forums with your shilling, we all know what's going on, everyone o nthese forums show your support, come on here and tell whackiraqi that he is the minority and we all know that something shady happened on 9/11...he tries to come on here and go "oh well you believe theres toerrirsts RIIIIGHT, u think there are arab terrorists who wanna destroy our whole cultrue, don't you...your a bad americaaan if you don't believe there are arab terrorists who want to kill america, but putting our troops in a pool of depleted uranium is OK, i loooove america I support the troops because I want them to die, powerful globalists didn't pull off 9/11....they had the most to gain and the motive and oppurtunity...but it was dem arabs who did 9/11 because they hate us for our freedumbbss duuur" get out of my face you scum.

3. makno

makno Senior Member

it was apparent from the moment i saw the building fall without even analizing the fact that the thing just wouldnt have fallen in a heap from a lil plane .....that no matter who actualy did it , if they were islamists they were nothing more than pawns or agent provocatures ....that bush cheny and co would be given cart blanche...and those blamed would be given no quarter and be ruined .....always follow the $

4. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

You just don't get it do you? It is so amusing. You claim you are not the minority in believing US government involvment in 9/11, and then you willingly disprove yourself by providing a link.

Just to refresh your memory.
    http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll
    mi-nor-i-ty/mi-naw-ri-[​IMG]ti/[mi-nawr-i-tee, -nor, -mahy-]
    noun, plural -ties, adjective
    –noun 1.the smaller part or number; a number, part, or amount forming less than half of the whole. 2.a smaller party or group opposed to a majority

An amount forming less than half of the whole. Meaning the 1/3 of Americans that you are grouped in, by definition, are the minority.

Another piece of information worth repeating is the other statistic found in the poll that you provided. Which is as follows....

Scripps Howard News Service
    (Paraphrased)"The poll found that people with only a high school education and Democrats were especially likely to suspect federal involvement in 9/11."

Where is the money? Bush, Cheney, Silverstein Properties??? Please expand on this topic.

5. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Actually, wackyiraqi seems to have his facts straight - your story about payne stewarts plane is wrong. Why do you get so angry about it? Admit you're wrong and move on.

6. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Maybe "Conspiracy Theorists" aren't the majority, but people who question the offical story ARE. Look at this new SCIENTIFIC poll.

"
    According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:
    "Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%""

I would love to see you try to disprove this.

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO111A.html
    If the 9-11 Commission is really looking for a smoking gun, it should look no further than at Lieutenant-General Mahmoud Ahmad, the director of the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) at the time. In early October 2001, Indian intelligence learned that Mahmoud had ordered flamboyant Saeed Sheikh - the convicted mastermind of the kidnapping and killing of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl - to wire US$100,000 from Dubai to one of hijacker Mohamed Atta's two bank accounts in Florida.... Mahmoud's involvement in September 11 might be dismissed as only Indian propaganda. But Indian intelligence swears by it, and the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has confirmed the whole story: Indian intelligence even supplied Saeed's cellular-phone numbers. Nobody has bothered to check what really happened. The 9-11 Commission should pose very specific questions about it to FBI director Robert Mueller when he testifies this month. In December 2002, Graham said he was 'surprised at the evidence that there were foreign governments involved in facilitating the activities of at least some of the [September 11] terrorists in the United States ... It will become public at some point when it's turned over to the archives, but that's 20 or 30 years from now.' He could not but be referring to Pakistan and Mahmoud. If Mahmoud was really involved in September 11, this means the Pakistani ISI -'the state within the state' - knew all about it. And if the intelligence elite in Pakistan knew it, an intelligence elite in Saudi Arabia knew it, as well as an intelligence elite in the US..... On September 10, the Pakistani daily The News reported that the Mahmoud visit to the United States 'triggered speculation about the agenda of his mysterious meetings at the Pentagon and National Security Council'. If he'd been to the National Security Council, he had certainly met Rice. Mahmoud did meet with his counterpart, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director George Tenet. Tenet and Deputy Secretary of State Richard Armitage had been in Islamabad in May, when Tenet had 'unusually long' meetings with Musharraf. Armitage for his part has countless friends in the Pakistani military and the ISI. Mahmoud also met a number of high officials at the White House and the Pentagon and had a crucial meeting with Marc Grossman, the under secretary of state for political affairs. Rice maintains she did not meet Mahmoud then.... Million-dollar questions remain. Did Mahmoud know when and how the attacks of September 11 would happen? Did Musharraf know? Could the Bush administration have prevented September 11? It's hard to believe high echelons of the CIA and FBI were not aware of the direct link between the ISI and alleged chief hijacker Mohammed Atta. On October 7, Mahmoud was demoted from the ISI. By that time, Washington obviously knew of the connection between Mahmoud, Saeed Sheikh and Mohamed Atta: the FBI knew it.... as Asia Times Online has reported, Mahmoud did disappear. He lives in near seclusion in Rawalpindi....The families of September 11 victims, US public opinion, the demonized Islamic world, the whole world for that matter, all everybody wants to know is what really happened on September 11.... The genie - the crucial information - is still in the bottle. "
    9-11 AND THE SMOKING GUN
    Asia Times, 8 April 2004"

Now we know that the same Sheikh Saaed who wired the 100,000 to Mohammed Atta has been proven to be not only working for the ISI but was an M-I6 agent the entire time, he was a double agent. This means he most likely killed Daniel Pearl for coming to close to the ISI-Al Qaeda connection, because it would lead right to M-I6 and the CIA. It is admitted that Al-Qaeda is funded by the ISI. The ISI is completely funded and controlled by the American CIA, who is in control of the CIA? You have George Tenet and Richard Armitage having long meetings in Islamabad with Musharraf, what were they talking about? why havn't they answered 70% of the questions asked by the families. stop trying to make this a purely physical debate, these are the questions the families want answered. By the way Bill Doyle, the head of the biggest 9/11 families group has stated publically that about half of the families believe that it's an inside job.

Yeah that's right, so when you tell us were hurting the families it's a blatant lie, YOU are hurting the families by equating people who ask questions about 911 with terrorists, retartds, and whackos.

7. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Questioning the official story and believing in controlled demolition are completely seperate. I question the official story. But i laugh at the controlled demolitions theories - they are junk science.

8. Angel_Headed_Hipster

It isn't junk science, it's just a topic that will indeed be debated forever because no one knows enough about the fires and what exactly happened to ever really know. Nobody nows how long and how hot those fires really got, etc. but it is just as valid as any other theory. Why didn't the NIST even take a look at it, was somebody from up top telling them not to investigate that thesis? If they had just left the steel there for investigators instead of melting it down in china to recycle it and make other things, this in my view is one of the bgigest crimes ever perpetrated, the fact that they cleared out all the steel, does that not make you a little suspicious? In my mind they would have taken the steel and olded it together again for some type of memorial. Instead it goes to china to get melted down and recycled.

9. Pepik

Pepik Banned

That's the thing though, scientists did study the materials in the rubble, they just didn't reach the conclusions you wanted them to. You are making it sound like there is a huge debate raging in the scientific community, when actually there is near consensus with the exception of some fringe group conspiracy theorists, many of whom (Griffin and Fetzer come to mind) have no real qualifications for studying a building collapse.
    It was just shown to you that they did let the investigators look at the steel. You keep repeating this even after it has been shown to you to be false.

10. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

I would love to see you prove this. This is the last two paragraphs of the article you linked.

In other words, according to the Indian government intelligence report, the perpetrators of the September 11 attacks had links to Pakistan's ISI, which in turn has links to agencies of the US government. What this suggests is that key individuals within the US military-intelligence establishment might have known about the ISI contacts with the September 11 terrorist "ring-leader" Mohamed Atta and failed to act.

Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established. The least one can expect at this stage is an inquiry. What is crystal clear, however, is that this war is not a "campaign against international terrorism". It is a war of conquest with devastating consequences for the future of humanity. And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government. Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established.

And the American people have been consciously and deliberately misled by their government.

Ultimately the truth must prevail. The falsehoods behind America's war against the people of Afghanistan must be unveiled.

Whether this amounts to the complicity of the Bush Administration remains to be firmly established.

These are loose unsubstantiated links that prove nothing.

11. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

BTW, I personally like the author, Michel Chossudovsky's article "Where was Osama on 9/11". What a joke.

12. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Your a joke you asshole.

13. Pepik

Pepik Banned

If your story is so strong, why do you need to constantly lie? The steel was not hurried away without being studied. This has been proven false over and over yet you keep repeating it. And Payne Stewart's plane was not intercepted in 18 minutes, this also has been proven wrong countless times yet you will never stop saying it. You say that "the official story doesnt include bombs or guns or anything like that" but the official story does include bombs. You've never read the official story, you just let conspiracy websites tell you what the official story is.

After all these mistakes, you can't tell us our story is a joke.

14. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

15. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Ok, a bunch of stupid arabs did 911 and nobody powerful was involved....see you in the next ten years while america is a complete police state, if were even around in ten years. You can stay on here and debate everything with your government funded links and just say i have no proof or evidence of anything when I clearly do, 911 is part of a bigger picture that everyone knows is there, and it has nothing to do with Osama Bin Laden, so I don't have time to debate you people about what exactly happened on 911, if you can't see it was an inside job just from your own two eyes and actually need someone to point it out to you, you are too far gone anyway, jesus christ people how obvious is it. And for you liberals who try to disprove me, you think Bush would willingly kill 2,000 US servicemen and thousands of innocent iraqis for a lie but you don't think he would kill 3,000 cubicle workers for the Military Industrial Complex's agenda? You people are lost. I actually have a life to get to...like a job and a girlfriend, so i don't wanna spend all my time here on this stupid forum with you people trying to give me NIST links to disprove me, the NIST is a joke and even they know their investigation is a farce, just like the Fire Fighter magazine in NY called it.

16. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Here are a couple of the more well known stupid arabs that were involved in 9/11, including 10 of the 19 hijackers, two plotters and coordinator.

Osama Muhammed Awad bin Laden-degree in Management and Economics at the King Abdul Aziz University

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed-degree in Mechanical Engineering

Ramzi Ahmed Yousef-degree in Mechanical Engineering

Mohamed Elamir awad al-Sayed Atta-degree in architecture, held a pilots license

Ziad Samir Jarrah-was studyingaerospace engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Hamburg, held a pilots license

Waleed M. al-Shehri-studying to become a teacher, held a pilots license

Marwan Yousef al-Shehhi-received a military scholarship and was studying at university, held a pilots license

Abdul Aziz al-Omari-he had graduated with honours from high school, attained a degree from the Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University

Satam al-Suqami-law student at the King Saud University

Mohand al-Shehri-student at Imam Muhammed Ibn Saud Islamic University

Majed Mashaan Moqed-student at King Fahd University

Ahmed Abdullah al-Nami-student at King Khaled University

Saeed al-Ghamdi-student at university

Said Bahaji-studying Electrical Engineering

17. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

What about these guys? How did these two guys on your list manage to survive the crashes?

Still Alive.

Still Alive.

For more information see:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

18. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Abdul Aziz al-Omari, Abdul Rahman al-Omari.
    Al-Shihri, Al-Shehri.
    Mohamed Atta, Mahmoud Atta.
    etc.....

Different people, different names. Different people, same names. Inaccurate initail reporting. Errors is transliteration. Several of the 9/11 hijackers identities have been mistaken with Arab men that are still alive.

19. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Those people you listed, most of them have ridiculous intelligence connections, KSM worked for the ISI which has admitted links to the CIA and MI6. If you are so sure 911 wasn't an inside job, why don't you join me and rat in asking for a new independent investigation, unless the story you believe has something to hide that is...If those people aren't still alive why hasn't the mainstream media covered the BBC story and disproved it? The fact is, you don't have the facts and the truth on our side, you can believe what you want about the 911 truth movement, and being part of it i will say there are many people in the movement who are stupid and say stupid things, but in the end it isn't about theories, it's about getting the media to talk about 911 and people to study it instead of forgetting about it and pushing it out of our minds because it's so horrific. All the 911 truth movement wants is transparency in government and for the media to cover 911 with on objective scope instead of buying hook line and sinker the official story. We are on the side of right and you sir are on the side of the wrong, the side that wants to cover up, the side that wants to move on from the most hostoric, horrific event in our nations history.

20. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member