Loose Change 2nd Edition: THE TRUTH ABOUT 9/11

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by biblefumesrweird, Jun 26, 2006.

1. biblefumesrweird

biblefumesrweird Member

"Loose Change 2nd Edition" is the follow-up to the most provocative 9-11 documentary on the market today.

This film shows direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government.

Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.

IT IS EVERYONE'S duty TO VIEW THIS FILM!

Loose Change Video: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5137581991288263801

Official Website: http://loosechange911.com

I URGE YOU TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!

2. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Yeah, I'll second that...it's a really well done film.
    I always felt there was something suspicious about 9-11, as most people do...but this flick really puts together a lot of the pieces in a very concise, rational way.

3. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

The Government must have believed the population was pretty ignorant to believe this scheme would trick enough people to gain support for multiple invasions abroad.

I guess they were right for the most part. Why is it taking so long to release this information, and yet it is being ignored by major news corporations?

Oh right, this is the 4th Reich and what we believe to be the truth is something completely different from the facts.

I feel like a German in 1939. They should have done something to prevent mass murder by their government and now I feel like I am in the same situation.

God damn you America's leaders, God damn you. How can you value Carbon more than Life?

4. CadenceKid

CadenceKid Member

yeah most americans are ignorant fucks who would never believe the information even if it was right in front of them.

5. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Americans aren't so much ignorant as they are apathetic. Yes, a lot are ignorant...but most are fully capable of figuring things out - hell, most are aware something is wrong. When polled, the vast majority makes rumblings about there being corruption of a vast scale.

But they're apathetic. Older Americans are so wrapped up in providing for themselves and their families that they 'don't have time' to give a damn about government issues that don't 'directly effect' them...
    Meanwhile, a recent conversation with a local kid I once worked with illuminated me to the teenage philosophy(I later got the same response from several others)
    They don't give a damn. He told me, as did others, that "Yeah, sure the government is fucked up, and sure I'd like to change things...but right now it never directly effects me. So I'm not gonna go out of my way. If you show me some train, I'll hop on - but I'm not starting anything myself."
    I'm not saying that attitude is a clear view of what all teens feel by any means...but it's a good window into why so many fail to rally or work in any way to change things.

6. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

So, what is next in the War on Terror?

7. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

8. catstevens

catstevens Muslim Top To Toe

(link)
    Some people believe that Osama is agent, working for US
    Allah knows best

*Peace and love*

Yours Sincerely,

Cat Stevens

9. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Yes he is an Agent or was...working for various American Agencies (Oil companies, CIA, Black Ops, etc.) and it really makes me sad when I see hard working people in the Middle East who mean completely well actually say they support what he's doing, how can people be so easily duped? The day after 9/11 there was a huge march in the middle east for the truth and one of the most preveland signs that was being held up was "Osama is a CIA Agent"

10. catstevens

Hi Angel_Headed_Hipster :)
    Do you know why they were happy?
    Do you know why some of them support Osama?
    Clue
    What did US do in the middle -East ?
    *Peace and love*
    Yours Sincerely,
    Cat Stevens

11. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

This site brings up some very important issues about the "Controlled Demolition" aspect of the film. The film is still very interesting though and I encourage everyone to watch it.

12. Ironcore

Ironcore Member

I couldn't find the part in that debunking site where he provided evidence that the 9 suspected hijackers are in fact not still alive.

13. Angel_Headed_Hipster

FUck that readers guide or whatever, I can go through any movie and debunk stupid little things, nobody's perfect, I would love to see them try and debunk the bombs exploding on the lower levels of the buildings before they even came down. The same people who read this shitty debunking are the same people who are too afraid to even watch the movie, they are so afraid because they know it's true deep deep inside and it's too horrific, "it could never happen it could never happen..." keep repeating that to yourselves guys...

14. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

This buckling and the resulting floors falling could be heard as "secondary explosions" and "crashes" prior to the collapse. As the Twin Towers had strong outer shells and light weight trusses for floors, that would force the collapse inward as the towers were — structurally speaking — 95% air because of their open floor designs. It would allow the interior of the building to collapse first; so that debris and floors could fall inside the tower and blow out windows ahead of the exterior collapse. The Twin Towers open floor design, greater height (wind and structural loads), their supporting columns and fireproofing being compromised by the initial impact; is significantly different from all the notable high-rise fires used as comparisons in the documentary.

So you don't think that if someone is making a documentary they don't need to get their facts straight?

15. Angel_Headed_Hipster

No I think they should...but just because they made a few errors doesn't mean the OVERALL point of the movie isn't true. If you are an investigator in a criminal case, the first thing you do is see who has the motive...in this case we can see who has profited from this event and none of them are arabs, so well say The government, then you try and investigate the case more, and in this case of the crime, the government did everything in it's power to stop the investigation, Bush tried to put Henry Kissinger as the chairman of the invstigation in an attempt to cover it up, but they wouldn't let him, so they made Kean the chairman, who is probably just as bad and the entire commission itself has conflicts of interest in the oil trade, in saudi arabia, etc. this is such an obvious coverup and the fact you would go out of your way trying to discredit 3 college kids who are trying their BEST to make a change in this world and get people educated, and NOT go out of your way to investigate the ACTUAL criminals behind this. Sure Loose change is iffy, and they are making a 3rd edition and taking out all the questionable material, but loose change isn't the only thing in the 9/11 truth movement, it's one out of many things, and not even one of the better things in the movement, i suggest you watch "Who Killed John O' Neill" at www.wkjo.com. I also suggest you read "911 synthetic terror" by Webster Tarpley, and you should read the WTC section of www.serendipity.li. But it just makes me upset to hear that people will spend hours debunking loose change and trying to discredit this movement, but these are the same people who will never investigate OUR side of the argument, our Hypothesis of this event makes 100% more sense the the government's Hypothesis, and yes it's a Hypothesis, even the NIST who did the official government investigation of why those towers collapsed agree their theory of why the towers collapes (From Jet Fuel and the plane collision) is only a HYPOTHESIS and they don't actually have any evidence to back it up...so in other words Professor Steven Jones's Hypothesis is JUST AS CREDIBLE IF NOT MORE than the governments, again there is no official story, there has not been an investigation, the 9/11 commission was told not to investigate where the money came from, who aided the terrorists, etc. and told instead to make findings of how our country can be safer from NEW attacks, that is essential to understand. THERE HAS NOT BEEN AN OFFICIAL INVESTIGATION INTO THE ATTACKS. Please, debunk loose change as much as u want and have a blast, but while your doing it PLEASE look at these sites I've supplied and just check it out for yourself.

16. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Funny that, like the 9/11 Commission itself, you fail to mention the 47 steel columns that made up the core of the towers. You also forgot to address the fact of the bulidings literally exploding into dust and collapsing at free-fall speeds (in under 10 seconds), which totally goes against the government's bogus and totally ridiculous "pancake" theory.

As far as the explosions heard, your explanation doesn't explain the explosions in the sub-basement levels of the North Tower around the time of "Flight 11" hitting it, where entire areas of the basement sub-levels were blown out completely by what could have been nothing other than high explosives. How does a plane hitting dozens and dozens of floors above cause this kind of damage to the basement and the lobby area of the buildings?

17. catstevens

18. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

People just need to WAKE UP!It's gonna take a computer chip implanted on there forehead/arm to get them to realize whats going on...Wait,they'll still probably say "Oh this is so convenient!Now I can just swipe my wrist when I buy groceries!"...FUCKING CATTLE!Is what they want us to be!

19. catstevens

20. Drifterz

Drifterz Member

These 9/11 government conspiracies are absolutely false. I was there. I watched the planes hit. I saw the buildings come down. I also saw a photo of Bush being told in that classroom about the events taking place. He had quite an "oh sh*t!" look on his face when he was told. This guy, not even able to speak in public well, wouldn't be able to act well enough to put that face on for the benefit of a big plot.