Looks Or Personality????

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by Foladh, Jan 30, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I often find the personality of someone more attractive, even if to others they seem ugly in physical appearance.
    This reminds me in a way of "Shallow Hal".

2. redie*

redie* Member

combination of both. more personality.

3. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Personally, I like a combination of both. Some people who possess physical beauty (defined by each and every person differently), can be superficial. In the same breath, those who are not attractive by society's definition can be more interesting. My own preference is someone who possess both a physical attraction (in my own eyes) and a well defined personality.

4. buxillafion

buxillafion secretary of pizza

5. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

Definetely personality... Actually, especially when i'm dating someone, sertain things about them become more appealing as i like them more and more...

6. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i like a girl with a pretty face, but i love a beautiful personality alot more. Without a good personality, there really is nothing to keep you with them.

7. Oh So strangE indeeD

Oh So strangE indeeD Member

gorgeous guys attract me, but if they're a shitty person, as time goes on they become increasingly ugly in my eyes.

8. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

hell ya

i look for a connection.

9. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Yes

10. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

how many threads have we had about this lately?

11. Tamee

Tamee naked

Personality For Shizzle.

12. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

both...but personality is a bit ahead!

13. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

Money. [​IMG]

14. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

well people try to be nice and say "personality". yes, i agree you need to be able to get along with someone.. but if it was based on personality, i would always be going out with my best friends - who have great personalities, which is why they're my best friends.
    i think the best people for me would have to be peacelovers & musicians, which most of my friends are. so in my special someone, they are good qualities to have, but the quality they have over my friends, is that i go out with good-looking people (or people who are good looking to me)
    sometimes i go out with not-fantastic looking people. but the last person was truly amazing. she had the most amazing singing voice, and she had a great look in her eye that kinda said "be with me and i will love you so well that nothing could go wrong again"

15. keowyn

keowyn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

To me, the mind of a person is way more important than the body. Hot chicks are nice to look at and sure it would be great if the chick I liked was also hot, but I can't stand talking to a stupid or shallow girl for more than a couple of minutes. I'm very intelligent and have a keen, aggressive mind. It is just a matter of necessity. I can't be intimate with someone I think is boring or stupid.

Also seems to me that hot chicks have it easy and take it being easy for granted. Some difficulty and hardship seasons the mind and soul. IMHO, plain looking women usually develope into more interesting people.

16. darkhippie

darkhippie Member

Personality, totally. It doesn't matter what you look like, but if you're a nice personn on the inside.

17. Demon Sweat

Demon Sweat Banned

Personality. But looks are always nice, too!
    [​IMG] Yes, she's got a Kerry pin on. Pre-election picture. Proud residents of a blue state. This was taken minutes before she rocked the shit at Riverfest '04.

18. Little flower

Little flower Member

i totaly agree 100%

19. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

good personality is a must...

20. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

a beautiful mind.