Looking To Suck And Swallow In Midlands Area

Discussion in 'Gay Personals' started by WARREN PARSONS, Oct 11, 2016.

1. WARREN PARSONS

WARREN PARSONS Members

I have been fantasising more and more lately about sucking a guy off until he blows his load down my throat. i consider myself to be a straight guy but have been craving this for quite a while now. perhaps i am BI i would love to find out.

Any guys in the midlands area of the uk who is willing to let me suck their cock and swallow their cum. let me know.

hope to hear soon.

1 person likes this.
  2. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

I am sure that after you have your first Cock in your mouth that you will crave it more than you can ever believe.
    But with that being said I don't think that this is the place to look for someone to help you.

bgeasy69, Jonny718 and 19Bobby58 like this.
  3. koda209

koda209 Members

WARREN, BiLarry has told you the absolute truth. Once I sucked my first cock, I couldn't wait until I could do it again and again. Now, everyone is different when it comes to how they taste things. Some folks think Grapes are sweet, while others find them somewhat dry. So what I'm saying is, find a flavor of ALTOIDS Mints that you enjoy and carry them with you whenever you think you might have the chance to give someone a good head job. That way, when he fills your mouth with his hot, thick load of cum and you find it hard to take, you can pop a few ALTOIDS in your mouth to help with the flavor. Then again, if you think about it, you are the one who wants to suck a guy off, so man-up and learn to enjoy the taste and save the money from the ALTOIDS!

Jonny718 and bgeasy69 like this.
  4. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

i still crave sucking a mans cock even though i'm engaged
    there truly isn't anything like it