Looking to start being cleaner in the private area

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Percyjackson1790, Apr 7, 2021.

1. ...

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  2. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Have your wife shave you, it’s very erotic experience

3. The Shark

The Shark Members

Shaving is typically the easiest way to go for me but it takes time and patience along with frequent upkeep.
    What about waxing? Plenty of places do it for guys now. It lasts longer than shaving but the pain aspect is intimidating. Have to admit I havent been waxed yet but am getting tired of constant shaving so I have been considering it.
    I like to have a landing strip above my cock and everything else smooth. Sometimes I like to go completely smooth for a change of pace.

4. CameraJockey14

CameraJockey14 Members

I started seriously cycling about 20 years ago for fitness. At that point the body hair started to go away. Ive been shaved for a long time now. Before COVID I had been getting waxed for about a year.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2023
  6. CameraJockey14

CameraJockey14 Members

It can sting a little but it never bothered me. I am not into pain or anything, so if it was uncomfortable, I wouldnt have repeated it​

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I shave every other day always during my morning shower. I wouldn't use any chemicals down there as the skin is rather sensitive with many nerve endings along the shaft and head that I wouldn't want to become numb from a chemical reaction. I also have hair that grows on my shaft which if left to grow gets pulled during sex and that stings. Started to cut and trim close due to cycling because my hair was poking through my shorts plus I have a chronic skin rash issue in the area. The rash kept returning so I took my multi blade razor and with plenty of cream and a light, a very light touch, shaved clean. Used coconut oil mixed with my rash medication to alleviate razor burn and infections. Within a week the rash issue cleared up. Now I use a body lotion after shaving with the multi blade razor and have been "bald" for many years. No more poking through the cycling shorts, no more hair being caught in a zipper, no more pulling during sex, no more skin rashes. Plus it makes my cock look larger than it really is. It's quick and easy for me to cream up and glide the razor across my cock, balls, and up between my cheeks and there is no pain involved.

9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you want to leave some hair and you have to shave yourself, an electric shaver with a plastic attachment works fine. In a few seconds, you can clean up around your shaft and leave a consistent height of pubic hair. It looks and feels nice. Use a safety razor on your balls and shave them clean. I use shaving cream when I don't get waxed. Same for your shaft.

I'm completely bald and I wax about once a month or so. I'm very used to her and I'm very used to waxing so it's no big deal. I love being smooth like that. The girl who waxes me also waxes herself which I thought would be difficult to do but she showed me her pussy a few times and it's just like she had someone do it for her. Even her asshole is smooth. Not sure how she does that to herself like she does mine but somehow it happens.

Percyjackson1790 likes this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Without starting a new thread I thought I would try this one first and it will put it back on topic ,in line with the OP

I am looking for a good all round body trimmer .

I have some clippers but I bought them during the lockdown to keep my head hair in trim mainly . Its fine for that use .

The problem I have is that I have a toned body and plenty of contours in the Ab areas and I seem to be knicking my self more and more .

So without any links please I am looking for a good make of body trimmer or any suggestions .

Should I wet shave for example ?

Thanks in anticipation.

11. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I try to keep my privates squeaky clean, but my BF likes it when I’m sweaty down there, what am I to do?

12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think you make him happy...because then he'll be down there making you happy!

13. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

They like sweaty?

Well.... I do like when he sniffs....

Kiwi_NZ likes this.
  14. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mmmm, yes. Pheromones are what get us going.

arizonacook likes this.
  15. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I shave daily with a foil shaver. It's quick and easy with no nicks. Keeps the frank and beans smooth and clean. I use the trimmer for above.

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

A hand razor works perfectly fine. I use the razors with the lubricated strip as well as hair conditioner to get myself completely smooth all the way to my bung hole. Have been doing so for at least 10 years now and all my lovers prefer me this way.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I've been smooth a long time and have tried just about everything. I'm not really super hairy and it's fine and light, so it could be totally different for you. I use a basic multiblade under the shaft, on the boys and below - or her leg razor - in the shower or even dry for a quick touchup. No you won't cut yourself, but be mindful of which way it grows under the shaft and go light. But for the bush, since mine kind of grows at a weird angle and I'd get some ingrown issues with a blade, I've found that if I leave just a tiny bit on it still looks bare and doesn't give me any problems. I've tried a few different trimmers, some good some bad but I have had the best luck with the Philips / Norelco One Blade trimmer. It's supposed to be for the stubble beard look, it has multiple length attachments - 1, 3 and 5mm. I use the 1mm attachment. What I like about it is I can't nick myself, especially around the top of the shaft. Using it without the attachment is too close and it's too easy cut myself. Understand it's never going to be totally smooth like your face. My electric shaver for my face works on the bush, but again, it gets too close.

Skip the chemical route. Yeah, it gets it baby smooth, but can be irritating to the skin and it also caused ingrown hairs for me when it grows out from below the skin line. It can dissolve the top layer of skin if you leave it on too long, so it's not a matter of being sensitive, but you need to get the timing right. Plus if you miss something, you can't go back and do it again for a few days. I tried it like twice and gave up.

Once you figure out what works - and will might take some trial and error - maintenance is zip zip and done. Again, it's not going to be totally smooth and you can't go overboard doing it every day likely.

18. GamerGirl99

GamerGirl99 Banned

I have pheromones?

Scharff likes this.