looking to escape to the country?

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by bikerdruid, Jan 29, 2011.

1. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Project still alive? Could you post some photos of this place, please?

2. Herthum

Herthum Guest

Well my email is Herthum420@gmail.com shoot me an email if you guys are accepting members. Im starting a roadtrip at the end of May, and will prob have about 2,000 dollars to contribute as well as hard labor and a willingness to learn. I am completely serious about my intentions to find a community, so please email me if it would be convenient for me to make the trip and hang with you guys for a while.

3. Simonthepeacefull

Simonthepeacefull Guest

oh, very interresting
    if you want send me a pm or just send me an email at lelahel123321@gmail.com
    i am very interested

Peace and love to you

4. Zerothustra

Zerothustra Newbie

5. Zerothustra

Zerothustra Newbie

Interested please lmk how to connect with you I’m new to hip forums..

6. Matthew@1987

Matthew@1987 Newbie

My name is Matthew and I'd love to get to know more about what you're looking for. I've always kind of dreamed of being adopted into a foster family who was more like me. I'm someone who doesn't fit the status quo or normal society. I think people would call me weird if they knew more about me. My own family would disown me if they were aware of things I've um, I guess fantasized about. Other than that I'm kind, intellectual, clean and musical. I'd love to hear more about you guys:)