Looking in the Mirror

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by rheeglenn, Aug 15, 2019.

1. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

I love having sex with my wife while looking at the act in the mirror. I am crazy about my wife and her body, and I get so turned on watching myself pound away in her in a large mirror.

We don't have a ceiling mirror. That would be fun. But I think I would still like looking at us from the side anyway, because I feel like I can see more detail.

We've also done it cowgirl style, with the mirror on the opposite wall. I was able to look around her body and watch my cock in the mirror as it slid in and out of her. I grabbed her supple butt cheeks while I was fixated on the gyrations. It was so amazing.

Do any of you like to watch yourselves have sex in a mirror?

Deejay06 likes this.
  2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I love to have sex in the doggie style position so we're both facing a mirror so I can see him working on me from behind. Hot hot hot!

Cmdr76, Jerkaddict and Deejay06 like this.
  3. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

@Angela36: Do you like watching his face that way?

4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

His face, yes. But also the ability to watch every move of his body allows me to put something visual to what I feel happening inside me and that is Hot!

Jerkaddict and Deejay06 like this.
  5. grower88

grower88 Members

Closet doors in my bedroom are mirrors, 8' tall, 12' longs, nothing hotter than fucking in front of a mirror.

Mayvern likes this.
Tags: