Looking Forward to Sloppy Seconds

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by FrustratedHornball, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

You sound just like my Husband!

2. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

He is a lucky guy. Does that work for you as well?

3. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Although I can hardly feel hubby in my Pussy after our friend was in me I am happy that hubby enjoys it and it makes me feel a little Extra Slutty! ❤

4. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Thats so hot. My gf likes it that I can feel the other guys cum all over my cock. Sometimes we look down to see it. And as you say she feels extra sexy and naughty

5. Richard70

Richard70 Guest

Hottest thread EVER!!

All things I want to try!

Jim

EroticaWriter and Alice in SC like this.
  6. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I don't know about sloppy seconds, as they've always used condoms, though I absolutely love having sex with my wife shortly after she's fucked her boyfriend. I like to think of it as "reclaiming" my wife and the love we share.

She had a talk with him recently and told him she'd rather they not use condoms going forward. He agreed, and they'll be having bareback sex from now on. So at some point in the near future, I'll truly get to experience "sloppy seconds", but what me and my wife are looking forward to the most is me eating the fresh creampies after they've had sex and he blows his load in her.

7. Spidair

Spidair Supporters HipForums Supporter

Nothing can make me cum harder and more intense than fucking my wife in a sloppy second! Just the thought of another man has had his dick in my wife, felt her body and tits and enjoyed her shivering and shaking puzzy when she got her orgasm when he filled her with cum is sometimes enough to almost get me off.

Coz nothing beats the slick, warm and slippery feeling I get when I fuck my wife just seconds after another man have fucked her and filled her with cum and I can not say why, just that it is the greatest and most intense sex I ever have had.

8. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

One of my favorite parts of an MMF threesome! Whether its my cock or tongue exploring her freshly filled pussy.
    On several occasions with a guy who was not bi became more than curious seeing me fuck or eat my wife's freshly fucked pussy.:p

Muskoka Guy and Alice in SC like this.
  9. Hopppy

Hopppy Members

i so want to try this with my wife after she has had a bigger cock, i want to just slip right in with it being so loose after that monster has stretched her open.

blahblahxz and Alice in SC like this.
  10. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

You,don't have to be "bi" to love eating another man's cum from a girls pussy.

Muskoka Guy, 6Sailor9 and Alice in SC like this.
  11. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

Done that, her pussy will be super slick and slippery from his semen.

12. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I always enjoy sloppy seconds after my wife has been with her boyfriend. I know he's much larger than me (he's almost 9"c and really THICK compared to my 7"c). I've often wondered if she can even feel me inside her after he's stretched her out so well with his big cock, but she's never complained or told me I have a small cock, even though I know his cock is huge compared to mine

Hopppy likes this.
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Well it's been a while so...do you have an update for us ? We're dying to hear how you enjoyed your first experience with sloppy seconds and what your sweet wife thinks of it .

Muskoka Guy likes this.
  14. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Nothing wrong with "reclaiming" your wife or girlfriend after she's been filled by her "other man's" cock

15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

have you had the opportunity to experience it yet ?

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  16. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

I always have my wife sit on my face when she comes back from fucking her boyfriend. Unfortunately, they use condoms, so I haven't had the pleasure of eating his cum out of her, but I'm always amazed at how WET she is and at how much he stretched her out (his dick is considerably larger than mine, both in length and THICKNESS). I always fuck her as soon as I'm done eating her out, and I love how super WET she is from getting fucked by his nice BIG dick. I never fail to blow a huge load in her after she's fucked her boyfriend.
    Honestly, if I had it my way, be OUR boyfriend (not just hers) fucking us both bareback, and blowing huge loads in both my wife and I. I've seen videos of him masturbating for my wife, and he blows massive, YUMMY looking loads that I'd love to experience receiving

Lovnflman likes this.
  17. evvbimarried

evvbimarried Supporters HipForums Supporter

My wife and I have been talking about her having sex with other men. I've talked to some of the guys I work with, mainly a few black guys that I'm friends with and wouldn't mind sleeping with my wife. I asked my wife if she'd be open to sleeping with a black guy and she said she would if it was the right one. She said whichever guy it is, black, white or whatever, he needs to be an upstanding guy with a job, a car and a future. When we talked about cock size, she said she'd ideally want a guy with 7 to 8 inches but wouldn't be opposed to longer. I'd absolutely love to see her riding a bbc.

6Sailor9, jimandjan and Lovnflman like this.
  18. Bocci

Bocci Members

Mkay. While those traits may filter out creeps that could make her uncomfortable, that list also seems like she may be shopping for other options for her own future without you.

19. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

You can set up a metting, a few drinks a dance. You might be surprised, what happens.

20. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

I'd probably not want to have my wife of present be made sloppy by another man even if I were watching to be honest, although the idea was appealing to me when with my two exes who were basically cock jumpers by habit but only one man at a time ladies , not into two at once. It was bad enough welcoming my wife back after her several long periods of hiatus and coming back with another man's offspring she'd made with him and then following him.