Looking for some thoughts

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by MellowPsychedelia, Jan 2, 2005.

1. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

Hmmm, old hippies. I kind of dream of opening a headshop except it would go out of business here if I was just selling pot stuff. We only have one heashop here and its only succesful because coke dealers own it. Any ideas on things I could sell besides headshop stuff??

2. WE1

WE1 Member

Zap Comics for sale...;)

[​IMG]

3. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm shoked a head shop wouldn't hold up in a place that makes the best KB on earth.

Find things kids like music, whatever...

4. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Lava Lamps, Insence/burners, Posters, Tapestries, Tye-dye clothing and Hemp products like hats and shirts and bags, Sandles(roman), Candles, Books,Comics, elephant bells. Tarot Cards and Crystals, Giant Scarfs, Herbs, Essential Oils and Natural Soaps, Peace Buttons, CD's and strange and unusual trinkets and musical instruments.
    Thses are the things that I would want to see in a headshop, the things I use to see in them. I'm sure there are more things but these are what came to mind right off. Hope it can be of some use. Blessed Be.