Looking for Several Business Managers for various projects

Discussion in 'Hip Business Network' started by YvesTshefu, Feb 1, 2021.

?

Would you or your contacts be interested into:

1. Hippie Resume Video for Hippie Jobseekers

100.0%
  2. Hippie Dating Video for Hippie SoulMate Seekers

100.0%
  3. Hippie Influencers Activities (Social Media Streaming to Promote Hippie artist, etc..)

100.0%
  4. Sharing Boat Activities (getmyboat.com) boatlife To travel by boat instead of plane around islands

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. CBD LSD Online Ecommerce

100.0%
  6. Island Purshasing letsbuyanisland.com https://www.clubfortuna.net/motu-matatahi-island

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. YvesTshefu

YvesTshefu Members

Namaste

Are you into online alternatives business regarding sharing economy, would you be interested to promote your activities on Social Media to grow your reach

Feel free to reach out to me

DrRainbow likes this.
  2. Roy Halister

Roy Halister Members

I really like your products! Tell me, do you consider the prospect of cooperation with advertisers? I would like to suggest that you consider advertising not only on the Internet, but also territorially. Our company produces high quality flyers, as well as can create PSD files for easy sending to the customer. Also you can find a lot of high quality free PSD content! There are beautiful, stylish and lots of themed free flyers, brochures, posters, invitations and social media that you can certainly use when organizing your business! Don't forget that flyers can be used as additional information in your product box. Everyone who will buy your product will get a flyer in the box with the actual information listed on it. This method of advertising is very convenient and easy to perform, as well as it does not require much money. So you can also use our free template psd. If I was able to interest you, please write to me. Thank you for your attention.