looking for sane and kind roomie in vermont

Discussion in 'Vermont' started by thebuscameby, Jan 29, 2006.

1. thebuscameby

thebuscameby Member

here's the deal. i have tons of glorious family, but none that need a home. and when i say home i mean HOME. we break bread together when we can, you love and respect me and my 4 legged kids (loving my dog and cat is non negotiable), and i love and respect you. we understand each other's need for space, yet provide a shoulder and some notions when the other needs us. we don't party (read: drink) every night but we understand 420 is spoken in every language, anytime. you are a grown up with some life under your belt, and i am the same. you can dig that i'm a head with 100+ shows behind me, but don't live ONLY for jambands. you adore vermont (especially burlington) for all that it provides, as do i. you loathe the current regime and are committed to a free exchange of ideas to improve the way life is as it is now. you can pay your bills and do your dishes and live your life without being reminded of your responsibilities and trust me to live the same life. you can be young, but not so young that you expect me to be your mommy. rent is reasonable, truly....

got to make it somehow on the dreams you still believe......

2. vermonthippiee

vermonthippiee Sundari's Madness

wow if i needed a roomie I would so look you up. you sound awesome =)

3. stalk

stalk Banned

ditto

4. vermonthippiee

vermonthippiee Sundari's Madness

grand to see you here stalky

:hug:

5. lovejah

lovejah Member

where are you located? pm me about yourself a bit.

6. mad_hatter1985

mad_hatter1985 Member

wow sounds nice , be vary careful who u let in. Some vary shady types in our world.:hat:

7. amber

amber Member

I am coming up to vermont this summer~ I'm really wanting to check into attending yestermorrow school. I'm a pretty level headed dependable mama... I do have two children and one VERY friendly/housebroken/nondestructive pooch. If you should still happen to need a housemate around that time definitely get in touch with me.If not, I'd love to meet up for the fun of it anyways, I've been just about everywhere else in the country except Vermont/Maine and I'm eager to get up there/meet some folks/see what there is to see. If you're interested either get in touch with me on here or by email/or myspace gaiasactuality@hotmail.com

8. paperairplane

paperairplane Banned

i'd love to move in with you, that sounds great i'll pm ya :)