Looking for RV or School Bus!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by Cosmic Butterfly, May 26, 2004.

1. Cosmic Butterfly

Cosmic Butterfly Member

:) Hello Brothers and Sisters. We are family trying to find a very good deal on a RV or School bus to be our new home. Our rent is up in December, and we are dreaming of getting out babylon sometime soon.

Peace Love

Gaea Family

2. eccofarmer

eccofarmer Member

NAMASTE

Try calling around at some churches that have buses.I did and owned three that way and they were the best ones ever.Churches keep up on them and they are hardly ever used.Alot of times i found that there are trying to sell them and just have not put a sighn up.Good luck on your hunt for one.I loved living on a bus.I wish i could still do it but with the gas prices
    were there at i could not afford to drive it far.Local papaers are great too.

3. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Go try and rent one of those "short" buses for like $100, Then just never take it back, and "live in the woods down by the river" for a few months

4. RedStar

RedStar Member

i also have put a little energy into looking for a bus to buy. E-bay has tons for realatively cheap prices (around $2000 for a nice one). i also know that you can buy them from the school districts. they retire them after a short time and are supposed to keep them in good shape during their use so they end up getting retired long before they actually need to be... at least.. thats what i read on a fellow's website :)
    good luck to you!

RedStar

5. graven

graven Member

6. lilfriendlysocal

lilfriendlysocal Guest

Check with local police acutions. I know in my town a few weeks ago they had a huge sale on all kinds of transportantion bikes, buses, RVs, all kinds of once city or county stuff. SOme places do that once a year in various regions.