Looking for people in the St. Louis area to hang?

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Positive Vibrations, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Positive Vibrations

Positive Vibrations Member

Hi, I moved down here at the beginning of the year and I still have not met any kind heads. I have met some in passing but i want to make new friends. Maybe we can get a bunch of hip forums people together from around the St. Louis area!

2. sknkmnky

sknkmnky Member

Hey, I don't live in St. Louis anymore, but I am willing to travel. I live about 100 miles west of your area. Let me know if you find any "kind heads" and I'll join y'all.

3. Love_My_Life

Love_My_Life Guest

I'm new to the site and to St.Louis. Moved here from NC and really miss it! Looking for friends!

4. Tallartist

Tallartist Banned

Hey, I'm in screwy St. Louie....Been here a long time and I haven't found any hippie friends around these parts... Too many uptight conservative jerks, thugs, conformist idiots, religious nuts and stuck up materialistic people.

-BILL :(

5. retrotiltheend

retrotiltheend Guest

I live very much near St.Louis,mo.

6. Iwearmylovelikeheaven

Iwearmylovelikeheaven Guest

Hi 1 I'm new to the site too...I live in st Louis and I very much would like to go to N. C. !! I hear it is beautiful.

7. Iwearmylovelikeheaven

Iwearmylovelikeheaven Guest

Hi Bill...I'm here in St Lou.also...been here all my life. These days the only time you find some hips. is when KSHE does summer concerts....I went to see Poco and Dave Mason in Sept. at Jeff. Barracks and it was so cool...all the old hippies and alot of "youngens" were there like back in the days of Hippie Hill in Forest Park. Happy Friday Dude

8. iAtlas

iAtlas Guest

stl bro checkin in

9. Dootzieman

Dootzieman Guest

Hey, I'm in St.charles. New to the area and looking for friends with similar interest.

10. FLOWERBREATHING DRAGON

FLOWERBREATHING DRAGON Guest

me me me me me pls me me i am so in the search for kind heads and positve ppl

11. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Whaaat?? Dave Mason played in September?! How did I miss that?? I love Dave Mason! I'm a St Louis native, myself btw! Just trolling the MO threads looking for some cool peeps to maybe meet up with at a show or elsewhere. I was going to post another thread, but I saw Missouri Locals and had to check it out

:D

12. retrotiltheend

retrotiltheend Guest

I live near St.Louis! :)

13. gobeonekinobi

gobeonekinobi Guest

Ive lived in St louis all my life and I am having a hard time putting into words how psyched I am that I found this website. I have been unsuccessfully trying to find anyone who realizes that life is not about money and clothes or any other of the materials we created, either unaware or unsympathetic to the consequences of their actions. I would love to get in touch with anyone from anywhere who has an open mind. This is my first post on any forum ever so please correct me if im doing anything wrong