Looking for new friends / girls to talk to :)

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by MissHawk, Jul 21, 2013.

1. MissHawk

MissHawk Guest

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some girls to talk to since I struggle to find lesbians like myself. I've just been in a relationship for 2,5 years and strugling so hard on getting her out of my head since she clearly wants to move on and be with another girl...

I could really use someone to talk to / meeting new people here... I'm a very friendly girl who loves to help other people and talk about whatever problems you have or what you're going through... If there's one thing that will help me move on, that'd be helping other people and being avalible to talk and give advices and what not....

If you guys need anything or someone to talk to, feel free to add me on skype. There's nothing more I'd be happy to do, than to be there for any of you who seeks relationship advice or feel the need to talk with someone...

I'm an extremely nice person and very stubborn (in a good way) in the sense of not letting you guys deal with problems alone... So hit me up if you guys are interested in getting to know a real and true friend... ^^

Kind regards,
    Pauline

2. Insignia

Insignia Member

Hi Pauline...hope your feeling better and more possitive...
    You sound like a nice thoughtfull gal xxx you be ok hunny,
    There is someone real nice for you out there..