Looking for Leo

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ichigo_fizz, May 11, 2004.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

Why do you hate leos. I am one.

peace
    chickens

2. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I was moody at the time, i think the problem is gemini's tend to be easily pissed off other times not so much.

In general i don't hate leo's, I was just annoyed with one leo who i never got a long with.

basicly this explains why I never got along

This clasmate of mind rally pissed me off and when evere he did so i "returned fire" with gemini nervousness that made that leo feel a litle on easy.

i think your right on fleassy, because i've encountred many leos before and well i started to hate all leos when i meet this certain leo.
    but what you said makes perfect sense because that leo was probible the more outgoing leo, while i'am probible the more quiet gemini, so in a way are charts clashed.

I hope that explains it, i was just venting at the time thats all.

To be honest leo girls are great to have around its the leo guys who tend to get me a little uneasy.

3. scarikari

scarikari Member

Since it is the birthday time for leos, I'll talk about them. I am a gemini, and I love leo males. The female leos are great too. What I notice about them is that all of them are egotistical. If youe aren't talking about a topic that doesn't involve them, they could care less. (Aries are worse at this though, I call that selfishness) Leos are egotistical in that they need praise and admiration from others. The leo males that I know are always looking for an audience, which is great b/c I depend on them for entertainment, being a gemini.

Happy b-day to my leos Chad, Nate, Jon, Mike, Bill, and my dog Buddy-
    Leos who have created a great impact on my life, with their great sunny disposition and warm personalities!!!!!!!