Looking for Leo

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ichigo_fizz, May 11, 2004.

1. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

aw that's so sweet it's giving me a tooth ache. =p i think Leo's are hard to find online though because they need attention and i guess going online isn't a good place to find it, but maybe i'm wrong ?

2. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Air signs tend to be into media so it whouldn't be a suprise that you whould find one online.

If you want to look for a leo think like a leo, they will probible like to be noticed so it whouldn't be a surprise if you saw them at the dance, the mall, the theater and etc.

So go there not the internet, sorry if i sounded rude, i ment it as in a helpfull way.

3. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Thank you kindly for the suggestion. I don't know how I'll find one offline though, it's harder to start talking to people in person when you don't know them. Or maybe it's just my Piscean ascendent that's telling me that.

4. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I don't think its that hard, just start talking and complimenting, trust me leos like some acknolegment to fuel there "pride"

5. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

Where do I start though? I can't just randomly walk up to someone who I think might be a Leo. ^_^;

6. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

There are leo males on the net. :) A couple of them are in this thread.

That is, if the mall/dance thing doesn't work out.

7. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

not ALL leos need attention.

i myself am not a big fan of it... im not a very loud person, or do i dress in a way to draw attention in.

but do you have any other questions for this here guinea pig?

8. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Fractual, I think you are like me. I said this earlier in the thread, but I'm a leo (female), and I do not like the spotlight at all. I don't like to be ignored (who does?), but I don't feel the need to be the center of attention. In fact, I'd rather be anywhere BUT in the spotlight. I'm really shy, and am constantly being told that I'm "too nice." I'm not a push-over, but I think the world would be a better place if people weren't so smug and rude.

And I've read your posts; you seem FAR from egotistical! From what I've read, you seem to be one of the nicest males on here. :)

So see, not all Leo males are showy and bad. Fractual is an exception to the rule.

9. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

What about from your parnter? I am not one to like attention from strangers, in general. However, I do like a lot of attention from my partner. And I hate to be ignored. I have no desire to completely disappear from the scene, but not the whole room. Although, having the undivided attention of someone I am interested in, is great...

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

well yeah, i love that kind of attention.

11. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

yeah, im usually that shy quiet person, who just minds himself.

and theres no such thing as being too nice! and thats good your not a push-over, sometimes its hard to find the balance between the two.

and thank youfor the compliments! :D

us leos gotta stick together:cool:

12. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Sorry about the leo bashing, i think the problem is that its always a small number of people born under each sign that makes the sign look horrible.

For example i'm assuming that most of you people think that all geminis are evil, when in actuallity its some geminis.

But going back to finding a leo, after reading ginge's and fractuals posts maybe you can find a leo online but then again it whould probible be a diffrent type of leo, the more quieter type, then if you went places that are "outgoing" like i said
    for example the mall you will probible find the extravegent show off typicall leo.

both places will probile attract a diffrent type of person born under that sun sign.

13. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Fractural and Ginge

How smart are you guys??? I heard that the quieter leos are alot,lot smarter then the loud obnoxious leos

14. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

Im a leo (And a girl im affraid!) but I dont think that I'm obnoxious! I am pretty loud around the people I know and I like to be centre of attention around them but not around strangers. Having said that I love making people laugh, acting, dancing and I will talk to anyone and everyone. I'm kinda loud in a quiet way:p

15. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

I think Leo's easy to stereotype as loud and extravagant just because the Leo's that are like that are sure to be noticed, while the ones who aren't won't be as likely to be seen behind the louder ones. Just food for thought--if it made any sense anyway. ^_^;;

16. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

How smart am I? Hmm...I really couldn't tell you. LOL I mean, I'm not an ignorant, blubbering idiot, but I'm far from a genius.

I'd like to say us quieter Leos are probably...not smarter, but just more observant. We take things in and we LISTEN more than the obnoxious, loud Leo who's too busy trying to be the center of attention to really notice anything around him/her.

In the end, I'd say us quieter Leos are probably better communicators because we pay more attention to the people around us than we do ourselves.

However, as far as attention goes, I think the Leo in me is obsessed with giving other people attention. For instance, in the 'Introduce Yourself!" area of the forum, I'm always in there saying "Hi" and "Welcome" to the new people. Not because I want attention, but because I want THEM to have attention. I don't want them to be ignored.

If that makes any sense. lol

17. Glove333

Glove333 Member

I am a Leo and I am quiet and fairly shy, but as Leo's are born leaders, I think they lead by example, as 70% of communication is non verbal and we seem to think about what we say before we say it. People will remember more of what you say if you say it with fewer words. :eek:

18. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Couldn't have said it better myself, Glove! :D

And I love that you mentioned that 70% of communication is non-verbal!! I'm a Communication major, so I get all excited about that stuff. lol

19. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Intresting, do you have an air sign in your chart somewhere, heck maybe even virgo or gemini in you chart as both deal with communication.

WoW, your one intressting leo never meet one like you
    i thought that you whould go "full out braging" when i considered yourself smart.

But i guess you just prove that not all leos are about there pride because i could imagine other leos going full with what i said to fuel there pride in themselves.

Are you going into film?? i heard leos don't do to bad in the film industry, i whouldn't be surprised if i ended up being bost around by them after i done finishing college(TV Broadcasting and Production)

20. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Thanks for the compliment! :) Yeah, I'm really not one to brag. In fact, braggarts annoy me. Greatly.

I've never thought about going into film, but I did used to want to work in PR in the music business. But changed my mind as soon as the industry starting going down the shitter. :mad: As of right now, I honestly don't know what I want to do with my life aside from travel. Which doesn't narrow it down very much. lol

You know, I have no clue as to what other signs are in my chart. I don't even know how to figure it out. :( The only thing I hear a lot is that Leos do good with Libras. Don't know if that's true, though. Maybe you could help me find out what other signs are in my chart? It would definitely provide some insight as to why I'm such an atypical Leo.

A Leo asking for help. Fancy that! LOL