Looking for friends in Central Ohio :)))

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by Allsmiles, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Allsmiles

Allsmiles Guest

Hey. I'm looking for a friend(s) in the Columbus or surrounding areas. I kind of live in the middle of nowhere, but semi-close to Columbus. I pretty much only listen to techno music, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends if you don't. I love raves and festivals, but I generally don't go to them these days because I am kind of shy and don't really like going alone, but I really want to go to a lot of music festivals this summer and would love to find a friend or group of friends that would enjoy doing that too. Right now I'm thinking about All Good (not exactly electronic music but would still be fun - I went on tour with Phish years ago with some friends and even though I didn't really get into the music I had so much fun just hanging out, camping, and meeting new people), EF, and a few other smaller events in between.

About me...well, I'm female, kind of shy, but once I get to know you I sort of talk a lot. I love techno (HARD TECHNO), trance, a little drum n bass, but dislike dubstep. I just want to have as much fun as possible and enjoy my life to the fullest extent possible. Music and being around good people really makes me feel happy. I'm just trying to find a few friends to enjoy it with me along the way... =)

2. coltonsmom2012

coltonsmom2012 Guest

hi im from newark about 30 min outside columbus im looking for a new croud myself and looking for people interested in the same things i am such as camping and going on spontaneous adventures and just sitting back listening to music though i have a very small child.hit me up :)

3. jswigal

jswigal Guest

M'lady and I are down here in the Hocking Hills (about an hour south east of Columbus), and we live in a campground and love to camp, hike, etc... She loves to dance to most things, though our techno-music experience is pretty slim. We're both musicians though...so that should count for something!

4. cherryblossom092708

cherryblossom092708 Guest

What campground do you live in? Do you have to pay to stay there?

5. cherryblossom092708

cherryblossom092708 Guest

I'm in East columbus right now, but soon I'll be moving, possibly to either North or South East Ohio.

6. Nexi

Nexi Guest

Hi! Are you here yet? We lock for friends in Ohio too! We couple 43 and 38. Little bit poor English, but very funny :) Let's be friend?

7. Nexi

Nexi Guest

Hocking Hills my favorite place!!! Invite us to visit!!!!! We ready!

8. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

^ neither of these users have been active for about a year

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ohio hasn't been active for about a year... :p Maybe longer

10. the highway terror

the highway terror Member

I'm in Coshocton, about an hour and a half from Columbus
    I'm always looking for like minded friends for Shows, Gatherings, Whatever !