Looking for cool people to talk to

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Anit-X, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

Well, I just joined this site and so far it seems pretty badass. Now all I need to do is start finding people to chat with to make my experience here more enjoyable. I'm looking forward to meeting all sorts of people on here so if I seem interasting to you, please send me a message. Thanks to all of you who took the time to read this and I hope to be hearing from people soon. Here is just a picture to give you an idea of what I look like and the main thing I'm interasted in. The nightmare before christmas. No I'm not "goth" as some people might say. I'm just me. So please check me out and if you still like what you've read ,again, send me a amessage. I look forward to hearing from you. Well, Duece HOMIES!!!!! [​IMG]

2. r0ach

r0ach Member

3. chegzy

chegzy Member

Hiya!!

Think ive seent he nightmare before chistmas but cant really remember it
    Uve accomplished one thing am gna hunt it out over the weekend
    Chegzyxx

4. umbra

umbra Member

well,
    Thanks for coming, i guess you can act in my christmas horror movie, no masks and make up needed. we'll enjoy the fun here.:)
    peace and love
    xxx
    me

5. helen_of_love

helen_of_love Member

Aww that movie is awesome man! Sally's the sh*t!

LOL! WELCOME!

6. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

Thanks guys, glad you are satisfied with my pic. Alot of people think it's pretty cool so I figured it would be a good conversation starter. :)!! Thanks for showing me the love and I'm pretty sure I will have a blast here.

7. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

Thanks for welcoming me here. I really do appreciate it!