Looking For advice about sex problem

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Aj Fortenberry, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Aj Fortenberry

Aj Fortenberry Members

im 25 and happily married i love my wife more than anything but she has a problem where it hurts her during sex and i dont want to hurt her but i have a over active sex drive i try and take care of it myself but its not working no more and it drives me crazy not being able to take care of it and its building up and driving me crazy its not my wifes fault we are gonna make her a doc appointment asap but untill then i jave to do something anyone know of a way to lower my sex drive cause its gotten so bad that i even thought about selling my testacles so i wouldnt get aroused anymore

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully, Maybe you should see a sex therapist. Or both of you go together. To much pressure on your wife will only drive her farther away. Sex should be about mutual pleasure. Do you do mutual masturbation together? Where both of you lay in bed and masturbate? She can explore her own body and what she likes without pressure from you. You could learn a lot from that. My wife and I do mutual masturbation together. It is a really good addition to your sex life together.
    The most importantly is the spend quality time together doing non sexual interest.

3. Aj Fortenberry

Aj Fortenberry Members

i do my best not to pressure her i often masterbate with out her knowing so she wont feel bad or anything but i ask her if she wants to try something to find somethi g that womt hurt her and we do do alot of non sexual things together when we first started dateing she was the one that started everything but after we made love for the first time it went down from there now she dont wont to do anything at all she wont fool around or anything anymore and yea i thought about it gonna have to try and do something

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm glad that you don't want to hurt her, and I think you should consider that when deciding what's best for you both. :)

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

A few questions: is it just vaginal pain? Do you want Anal and Is she willing to try it? Have you ever tried rubbing up against her butt cheeks with some good slippery lube? It's intense, try it. And talk about more oral and the possibility of anal penetration if you haven't tried that yet.

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Oi, another one of these threads

and as always with this kind of advice;

Top 4 reasons:

1. She'd much rather jump in bed with her father-in-law
    2. She doesnt want to get pregnant yet
    3. Far easier to get off if she uses her fingers and daydreams about Gerald Butler or whoever
    4. She wont even get a sex drive until she is like 45

None of which any sex therapist will say out loud

7. Aj Fortenberry

Aj Fortenberry Members

yea i would never want to hurt her

8. Aj Fortenberry

Aj Fortenberry Members

as far as i know its just vaginal caise i brought up anal cause i heard that it could feel good for women also but she dont want to and she dont like oral so i dont push her

9. Eric!

Well what the hell you gonna do with that? No vaginal because it "hurts", doesn't do oral, won't try anal......
    Has it always been like this? I'll be honest, I would have already had something going on, on the side. I'm just saying.

10. Aj Fortenberry

Aj Fortenberry Members

oh trust me i wish she would do oral and i want to try anal but i love her and no matter what im hers and hers alone but yea thats how its always been she did oral maybe once or twice but thats it

11. Eric!

I understand your heart for her, man. Hopefully there's something that can be done to fix her pain.

Tags: