looking for a swap

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by retrofishie, May 11, 2004.

1. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

any one planning on starting a swap box? i want in on one but i don't want to start it

2. lovelyweapon

lovelyweapon Member

Heee, me too. I don't want to start one either - but if someone else does, definitely count me in!

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Is it still going on i havne't recived anything yet, if anyone elese decides to start a sqap box it whould be nice to post how its going on.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I'm too lazy to start one, too, but if any of you guys do, let me know!

5. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

Does anyone know how the other swap box is going?? i haven't recieved anything yet, if anyone eles is thinking of starting up a swap box it whould be convient to post how its going.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

hi me,,, formerly grainola... I started a couple boxes but they haven't followed through... I don't know where they are! I'm so mad, I put so much effort in putting them together... A friend of mine was the 3rd or 4th addy on the list and it's been months and she hasn't gotten it yet! I'm so mad... Anyway. I suppose I'll start one if you're still interested. PM me. Maybe I'll start it.

7. MountainGirlVT

MountainGirlVT Member

i got to wondering the other day, what ever happened to the Kid's swap box? i got it and sent it on, but i was wondering if it ever made it back to her. it seemed to be going well until the forums changed and i never heard about it again. anyway, just wondering whether it was successful or not.....

8. Pharoah

Pharoah Member

Yeah I signed up for a few but havent received them yet... Anyone KNow wheres Johnnis?

It was a smaller one.
    When I started a swap it was with 8 people and it took almost a year to get back to me.

9. seahorse

seahorse Senior Member

i think i've singed up for about fifteen of those and only ever got 2. I've been expecting them all for about 6 months

10. ozzy63347

ozzy63347 Member

I want to do that is it what i think ? what do i got to do?